Biden is so full of shit it is coming out his Eyes.

It's been two days....

Has he stuck his foot in his plagerizing mouth yet (since) ?

Biden and Pres. Obama......simpatico.
Dangerously low command of facts, and inclinations to lie.
Almost pitiable...if it wasn't such harmful partisanship...and divisive.

I wonder what comes out Bidens tear ducts when he cries ?

Please don't squeeze the Charmin.

So I am sure you all heard of his speech in which he said if Republicans didn't pass his Bill Murder and Rapes would go up. In that speech he claimed the Murder Rate in Flint Michigan had more than Doubled already.

False it is down 11%.

He pointed out that Flint had, had to lay off some cops, which is true, but he left out the most important fact.

Flint was in Negotiations with the Police UNION, they wanted them to take a small Cut in their benefit Program in order to Avoid any lay Offs. As Unions usually do, they chose keeping their Benefits at the level they are, over keeping Cops on the Job, and the Lay offs happened. However despite the layoffs Murder and Rape are still down 11% in Flint.

Is this to be SOP for the Democrat Party for now on? Propose a Whole Shit load of spending, then Claim opposition to that new spending is "cutting Jobs" and causing people to be raped and Murdered? Democrats should be ashamed of this Administration and their Hyper Partisan, Dishonest, Fear Mongering.

Less cops - more murder and rapes.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Bullshit! Cops don't prevent crime. Less cops might catch less criminals, but that doesn't translate to less crime.

Of course they do. Police presence prevents crime all the time.

I would not want Brown Eyes to slip below the waves.

He is yet another great example of what seems to be the main component of the Obama presidency.

Embarassment.

So anyone seen a VP running around with stuff running from his eyes.

Maybe we could get a close up of him crying. I wonder what that looks like ?

in two weeks I am expecting to hear Biden warn of "Massive Public Defecation" if the Obama Jobs Bill doesn't get passed. It will be a real life scenario of the classic "Brown Noise" episode of South Park.

in two weeks I am expecting to hear Biden warn of "Massive Public Defecation" if the Obama Jobs Bill doesn't get passed. It will be a real life scenario of the classic "Brown Noise" episode of South Park.

I expect him to start farting through his tearducts.

1. Telling wheelchair bound Missouri Senator Chuck Graham to stand up to be recognized at a rally. "Chuck, stand up, let the people see you," said Biden at the rally. He than noticed the wheelchair and added, "Oh, God love ya...What am I talking about?" He tried to mend the situation and got the whole audience to stand up for Graham.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Joe Biden Gaffes: Top 5 Gaffes By US Vice President | NowPublic News Coverage Joe Biden Gaffes: Top 5 Gaffes By US Vice President | NowPublic News Coverage

Can you provide some kind of statistical analysis to back your claim ?

Would you rob a store, or Mug a dude, if a COP was with in site? Their Immediate Presence in an area definitely Prevents crime.

Here is one Example of Cops the Prevent Crime.

Kidnapping. It used to be not uncommon to see Kidnapping for Ransom in the US. Today it is almost non existent. Why? the FBI. The FBI has been so successful at thwarting Kidnapping for Ransom, and Capturing the Offenders that it almost never happens in the US anymore.

Bank Robbery, while it still does happen. Happens Far Far less than it used to for the same Reason. The FBI. When it does happen the Robbers are almost always caught.

On the other hand you have Drugs as an Example of Cops Failing to Prevent Crime in a big way. No Matter how many People they arrest, and how long they put people away, Illegal Drug Sales and use in America only goes up.

Perhaps that should tell them it should not be illegal in the first place, but that's for another thread. lol

Last edited:

Can you provide some kind of statistical analysis to back your claim ?

Would you rob a store, or Mug a dude, if a COP was with in site? Their Immediate Presence in an area definitely Prevents crime.

I am not sure why you are picking this fight.....but whatever.

I just wait until they go or are not around before I rob the store.

Even police admit they have limited effect of prevention. They will tell you, it is the moral compass of people that makes things like traffic lights work.

Forum List

Back