Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

Talk to some of the lefty posters here like Curried Goats that embraces replacement theory before dismissing it.

And to your point of needing immigrants because we don't have people having enough kids, doesn't that point enforce replacement theory instead of denigrate it?

Not at all. YOu can't replace something that isn't there. Americans don't want the shitty jobs immigrants are doing.

No one is "lazy", guy.

Most people who are on welfare are either children, disabled , or elderly.

Welfare is a broad term.

I'm talking about the scores of younger people picking panhandling drugs and government programs I see begging when I go into Manhattan over work.

Or the ones we refuse to medicate for their obvious mental issues and let fester on the streets.

Now they are out in the open and dont care

ITS just a personal opinion,
just because he has a TV SHOW
Should not make it valuable.
WHERE ITS IMPORTANT is when our elected politician's speak garbage.

I'm talking about the scores of younger people picking panhandling drugs and government programs I see begging when I go into Manhattan over work.

Gee, you mean someone can make more money selling drugs than doing menial work? Color me shocked.

Or the ones we refuse to medicate for their obvious mental issues and let fester on the streets.
Nobody is going to hire someone who requires medication to function. That's an ADA lawsuit looking for a place to happen.

Gee, you mean someone can make more money selling drugs than doing menial work? Color me shocked.

Nobody is going to hire someone who requires medication to function. That's an ADA lawsuit looking for a place to happen.

Using drugs mostly.

Not at all. YOu can't replace something that isn't there. Americans don't want the shitty jobs immigrants are doing.

That’s because many Americans are spoiled and believe these jobs are beneath them. Why should they work these jobs when the government will help them out. Just wait until the immigrants figure that out. It will be sooner than you think.

You see, what you want is a "consensus" of medical professionals, as in "more than one". Which means she has to take the time to find multiple doctors to agree that her fetus that lacks a brain should be removed before it is born. (Or they could just let it be born and give it a MAGA hat.)

That sounds like a lot of trouble for a woman who is already going through a hard time.

You are just being obtuse, as usual. You couldn’t care less if a women decided on delivery day that having a baby was just going to be too much trouble and had it aborted/killed. In your mind, it is her decision to kill a baby all the way up until his/her last foot is out of the womb. Heck, maybe even after that. That is evil and sick.

That’s because many Americans are spoiled and believe these jobs are beneath them. Why should they work these jobs when the government will help them out. Just wait until the immigrants figure that out. It will be sooner than you think.

The government spends far more on Middle Class entitlements than welfare. Please don't think welfare and entitlements are about generosity. It's to keep the great unwashed pacified so they aren't pulling a Stalin or a Mao on our rich parasite class.

If you want Americans to do those jobs, pay them enough to do them.

Immigrants are happy to do them because they just want to work, and they don't mind living 10 people to an apartment until they make it. Good on them.

You are just being obtuse, as usual. You couldn’t care less if a women decided on delivery day that having a baby was just going to be too much trouble and had it aborted/killed. In your mind, it is her decision to kill a baby all the way up until his/her last foot is out of the womb. Heck, maybe even after that. That is evil and sick.

Fetuses aren't babies.
I don't want religious fanatics deciding ANYONE'S health care.
No woman is going to go through 9 months of pregnancy and kill a healthy fetus.
No doctor would perform that operation.
If you are terminating a fetus at 8 months, something has gone horribly wrong, and you ghouls need to mind your own business.

The government spends far more on Middle Class entitlements than welfare

SNAP is welfare an entitlement program. Medicaid is welfare and an entitlement. You are throwing SS and Medicare in there, but there is a distinct difference in that people who collect these also paid into these two programs. I will likely never collect all the SS taxes I have paid, especially if you account for compounding interest I would have received over the years if I was able to invest the money. Now you loons want to remove the SS tax cap and not increase the benefit to subsidize those that do collect quite a bit more than they ever contributed. That will no doubt include illegals that eventually gain amnesty and citizenship if the lunatic Democrats get their way. Like a typical Democrat, you don’t care because it won’t affect you.

If you want Americans to do those jobs, pay them enough to do them.

You mean more than they can get for free from the federal government? It is becoming harder and harder for the private sector to keep up with the handouts. For example, child-tax credits for those without income(welfare) that Biden wants to continue to increase.

Immigrants are happy to do them because they just want to work, and they don't mind living 10 people to an apartment until they make it. Good on them.

Immigrants won’t do them either if they can get government assistance instead of working. That is already happening.

Fetuses aren't babies.
I don't want religious fanatics deciding ANYONE'S health care.
No woman is going to go through 9 months of pregnancy and kill a healthy fetus.
No doctor would perform that operation.
If you are terminating a fetus at 8 months, something has gone horribly wrong, and you ghouls need to mind your own business.

A baby is technically a fetus up until the moment of birth. You believe that one minute that the “fetus” is disposable and literally the next it is not? Yeah, we must have laws to prevent loons like you from having control over such actions. You say it never happens, then there is nothing to worry about. What you should worry about is the one case where it does happen and could happen legally in states where no constraints are put on abortion.

SNAP is welfare an entitlement program. Medicaid is welfare and an entitlement. You are throwing SS and Medicare in there, but there is a distinct difference in that people who collect these also paid into these two programs. I will likely never collect all the SS taxes I have paid, especially if you account for compounding interest I would have received over the years if I was able to invest the money.
Or you could have lost everything in a stock market crash, or been a complete retard and bought DJT stock.

Social Security is there to keep old people from starving. It's not an investment program.
Now you loons want to remove the SS tax cap and not increase the benefit to subsidize those that do collect quite a bit more than they ever contributed.

Oh, no, the rich might have to pay their FAIR SHARE!!! That's horrible.

That will no doubt include illegals that eventually gain amnesty and citizenship if the lunatic Democrats get their way. Like a typical Democrat, you don’t care because it won’t affect you.

Quite the contrary, our country will be so much better off when we welcome these new Americans.

You mean more than they can get for free from the federal government? It is becoming harder and harder for the private sector to keep up with the handouts. For example, child-tax credits for those without income(welfare) that Biden wants to continue to increase.

Guy, you really don't get that much from the government is you are poor.
The average snap benefit is $240.00 a month
Your average TANF benefit is $340.00 a month
Section 8, only $1000 a month on average.

That's barely minimum wage. Of course, most people getting these benefits are in fact, working poor people.

Immigrants won’t do them either if they can get government assistance instead of working. That is already happening.
Not really. If anything, you guys are making it harder on them by making it hard for them to get the jobs they really want to do.

A baby is technically a fetus up until the moment of birth. You believe that one minute that the “fetus” is disposable and literally the next it is not? Yeah, we must have laws to prevent loons like you from having control over such actions. You say it never happens, then there is nothing to worry about. What you should worry about is the one case where it does happen and could happen legally in states where no constraints are put on abortion.

One more time- because you are slow.
Nobody is aborting third trimester fetuses unless they are deformed or a threat to the woman's life.

I don't worry about something that doesn't happen.

I worry about religious LUNATICS having any control over our lives, because frankly, they'll be burning heretics at the stake given the chance.

Oh, no, the rich might have to pay their FAIR SHARE!!! That's horrible.

How exactly don’t the rich pay their fair share into SS? This ought to be interesting.

Quite the contrary, our country will be so much better off when we welcome these new Americans.

Then why not just allow everyone from every poor country to just walk into the US. What could possibly go wrong? We would have so much cheap labor and we would all flourish, right? You don’t think things through.

One more time- because you are slow.
Nobody is aborting third trimester fetuses unless they are deformed or a threat to the woman's life.

I don't worry about something that doesn't happen.

Then why worry about a law that would never affect anyone anyway?

The reality is that you and others like you find it more egregious and offensive for a women to potentially lose her say in the matter than you do a baby being killed, even in the case of a very late term abortion where the mother’s life is not in danger. That says quite a bit about the level of evilness, immorality and narcissism that is rampant in your crowd.

How exactly don’t the rich pay their fair share into SS? This ought to be interesting.

The very fact that it's a flat tax that is capped. It should be progressive with no caps, just like the income tax. Better yet, just have one tax instead of three, with wealth being redistributed, as it should be

Then why not just allow everyone from every poor country to just walk into the US. What could possibly go wrong? We would have so much cheap labor and we would all flourish, right? You don’t think things through.

Don't be absurd. Not everyone wants to come here. Anyone who does come here KNOWS they are going to have to make quite a lot of sacrifices and efforts to just get by day to day.

I'm currently doing a relative sponsorship visa for my wife. The hoops they are making us jump through are utterly absurd, particularly since she has already resided in this country for 7 years on a work visa.

Then why worry about a law that would never affect anyone anyway?

The reality is that you and others like you find it more egregious and offensive for a women to potentially lose her say in the matter than you do a baby being killed, even in the case of a very late term abortion where the mother’s life is not in danger. That says quite a bit about the level of evilness, immorality and narcissism that is rampant in your crowd.

Fetuses aren't babies.

The problem is that you guys simply can't be trusted. Take Fetal Homicide laws. Sounds nice, in principle, that if you kill a pregnant woman, you get charged with two murders.

In Practice, we've ended up with cases like Purvi Patel and Shaui Bei Bei, women of color who were prosecuted after they had miscarriages.

One could only imagine what you people would do with a law like this and how it would be abused by the religious crazies.

The very fact that it's a flat tax that is capped. It should be progressive with no caps, just like the income tax. Better yet, just have one tax instead of three, with wealth being redistributed, as it should be

Spoken like a true loser. You want to remove the cap(it won’t affect you) but don’t increase the benefit. That could be a HUGE tax increase for people making above 168k in 2024. Let’s use $399k as our number. Remember, Biden has defined “rich” as $400k+/yr. A person making $399k would see an increase of $14,322 making their total contribution per year $24,738. If self employed, which many are in this income range, would see an increase of $28,644 making their total contribution $49,476. All of this while the top contributors now at $168k still are unlikely to get all the money back due to the SS algorithm which reduces the benefit as a percentage of contributions as contributions rise. The wealtheir are already subsidizing others, but you want more, and more and more.

Taxes aren’t meant as tools for wealth redistribution. I don’t where you people get your info.

Don't be absurd. Not everyone wants to come here. Anyone who does come here KNOWS they are going to have to make quite a lot of sacrifices and efforts to just get by day to day.

I'm currently doing a relative sponsorship visa for my wife. The hoops they are making us jump through are utterly absurd, particularly since she has already resided in this country for 7 years on a work visa.

I suppose you have never seen the living conditions in some other countries. Of course many more than we can handle would love to come here. Democratic politicians don’t care because the more people on the dole, the more power they get. Working, successful Democrats are just being led around by the nose.

Fetuses aren't babies.

A nine month old fetus is a baby. Sorry.

Spoken like a true loser.
Naw, a loser is the person who never fights back, bends over and takes it from the One Percenters.

I am here to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Taxes aren’t meant as tools for wealth redistribution. I don’t where you people get your info.
Sure they are. That's why we spend 2 Trillion on middle-class entitlements. If we didn't, families would be bankrupted, wondering when to pull the plug on Nana.
We have just enough wealth redistribution to keep the unwashed mollified...

A nine month old fetus is a baby. Sorry.
No one is aborting 9 month fetuses.

I suppose you have never seen the living conditions in some other countries. Of course many more than we can handle would love to come here. Democratic politicians don’t care because the more people on the dole, the more power they get. Working, successful Democrats are just being led around by the nose.

What I know is that someone who crosses mountains and oceans and deserts to get here is going to be pretty motivated. More than Cleetus in his trailer park waiting for his disability check so he can go to Walmart.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Punish the woman OP, live your convictions.

Afterall, we are talking murder here.
You seem to me a classic self-hater. Why punish the woman, are you misogynist. More female babies are killed than male!!!FAR MORE
If you care about the baby , you should not be going after the mother. I say that taking the life of a baby is just that.
But I don't go after the mother !!!!! God,what is wrong with you. Most pro-life feminists take the opposite view

Many women are coerced (by people like you)

1713627083222.png

You seem to me a classic self-hater. Why punish the woman, are you misogynist. More female babies are killed than male!!!FAR MORE
If you care about the baby , you should not be going after the mother. I say that taking the life of a baby is just that.
But I don't go after the mother !!!!! God,what is wrong with you. Most pro-life feminists take the opposite view

Many women are coerced (by people like you)

View attachment 934909
Oh, fucking please.

Every woman in this country who goes to an Abortion Clinic knows EXACTLY what she is doing.

No one is aborting 9 month fetuses.

Again, then the issue would never arise when a women’s choice would be violated, so a law preventing it, barring an extreme medical issue for the mother, shouldn’t be a problem. It makes perfect sense to error on the side of a 9 month old “fetus” in the off chance that some nutty woman decides she doesn’t want her baby. You would rather error on the side of the nutty woman. Says a lot about you.

What I know is that someone who crosses mountains and oceans and deserts to get here is going to be pretty motivated.

Yeah, they are motivated to get themselves out of the utter poverty into the US where even if they didn’t work they would have a significantly higher standard of living. You live in a fantasy world.

Again, then the issue would never arise when a women’s choice would be violated, so a law preventing it, barring an extreme medical issue for the mother, shouldn’t be a problem. It makes perfect sense to error on the side of a 9 month old “fetus” in the off chance that some nutty woman decides she doesn’t want her baby. You would rather error on the side of the nutty woman. Says a lot about you.

Um, you guys lost any : "benefit of the doubt" on late-term abortions after one of you nutters listened to Bill O'Reilly and murdered Dr. Tiller.

I would err on the side of the woman because YOU PEOPLE CANNOT EVER BE TRUSTED!!!!!

Yeah, they are motivated to get themselves out of the utter poverty into the US where even if they didn’t work they would have a significantly higher standard of living. You live in a fantasy world.

My father was an immigrant and my wife is an immigrant. I'd put either one of their work ethics above yours any day of the week.

Frankly, when I was down in Orlando, I saw a lot of Homeless people milling around. They were all white. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back