Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

Now they are out in the open and dont care
Who is they ?

I would err on the side of the woman because YOU PEOPLE CANNOT EVER BE TRUSTED!!!!!

Of course you would, but anyone paying attention knows that the left is immoral. Reading your posts exemplifies that.

My father was an immigrant and my wife is an immigrant. I'd put either one of their work ethics above yours any day of the week.

Neat, so was my wife and her family. Yes, they worked hard to get where they are, however, they did it when the only incentive to come here legally was the chance at making a better life for themselves. They didn’t speak any English, received no public benefits and lived in horrible conditions in NYC before they could get on their feet. Despite being college educated in their home country, they both pursued and paid for college degrees in the US by one working while the other attended classes. Currently, immigrants, both legal and illegal, are encouraged by much more than a chance, but a lot of ”free” things. You are kidding yourself if you don’t believe that many legals and illegals come here for the gifts offered to them by leftists. It is unsustainable, but I don’t expect a leftist To understand that.

You know nothing of my work ethic. I waited tables right out of college until I landed by first, real, white collar job. Despite being salaried, I worked many extra hours. When many others were walking out the door at 5:00, I was working to make sure that what needed to be done that day got done, despite getting no more pay. I recall often times leaving the parking lot late at night with my car being the only one there. Like my wife and here immigrant family, I am where I am now because of that work ethic and dedication.

I have yet to see you good people give a shit about kids, babies or pregnant women being killed by Israel in their war.

Of course you would, but anyone paying attention knows that the left is immoral. Reading your posts exemplifies that.

Abortion isn't a moral issue. A fetus isn't a person, and the people who want to ban it don't give a fuck about Children. If they did, they certainly wouldn't want to keep trying to slash welfare like you want to.

Neat, so was my wife and her family. Yes, they worked hard to get where they are, however, they did it when the only incentive to come here legally was the chance at making a better life for themselves.

So do most undocumented immigrants. You could end the undocumented immigration problem in then minutes by going after the white shitheads who hire them. Nobody is coming here for "Free Stuff". I know it horrifies you that we have a government that takes care of people when they are no longer useful to the One Percent.

You know nothing of my work ethic.

Naw, I just see what you post here, a big chunk of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

Nobody is coming here for "Free Stuff". I know it horrifies you that we have a government that takes care of people when they are no longer useful to the One Percent.

On one hand, you say nobody is coming to get “free stuff”, but in the next sentence you mention the government taking care of people. Yes, people come for free stuff. The more we offer, the more will come. Don’t be so naive.

Naw, I just see what you post here, a big chunk of WHITE PRIVILEGE.

I fail to see how me telling you that I worked hard and after hours as a salaried employee to get ahead is an example of white privilege. I fail to see how me telling you that my wife and her parents, who do happen to be white, had to work hard to get ahead including learning English as 30 something year olds and going to school while one worked is an example of white privilege.

You are too brainwashed to have a rational discussion.

Except it's not a viable unique life before 22 weeks.
You are killing human life , a unique irrepeatable once -in-a-universe life is being taken

As to 'viable' , i'm sorry but you are either stupid or uninformed since the shifting technology of what is viable is what issued in Dobbs

So you oppose killing after birth, no sign of that in any of your posts.
It's your conscience but you will someday answer for culpable ignorance

1713870831115.png

On one hand, you say nobody is coming to get “free stuff”, but in the next sentence you mention the government taking care of people. Yes, people come for free stuff. The more we offer, the more will come. Don’t be so naive.

We spend more on white middle class entitlements than we ever spend on poor people welfare. Most people who come here want to have a better life, just like our ancestors did. I recently rediscovered a record of the house my grandparents bought when they first came here from Germany. Even before the neighborhood changed, it was a dump. Less square feet than my old Condo had, with five people living in it. (According to the 1940 census, they had a border living with them.)

In a generation or two, these immigrants will have worked their way into the middle class, because they have more drive and ambition than your average white American has with his sense of entitlement.

I fail to see how me telling you that I worked hard and after hours as a salaried employee to get ahead is an example of white privilege. I fail to see how me telling you that my wife and her parents, who do happen to be white, had to work hard to get ahead including learning English as 30 something year olds and going to school while one worked is an example of white privilege.

Because here's the ugly truth. Even a white immigrant is granted a place in line before an American minority. The Pecking order of this country is 1) WASPs, 2) White Ethnics (Irish, German, Italians, Poles), 3) Asians, 4) Hispanics, 5) Blacks, 6) Native Americans. It shouldn't be that way, everyone should be equal, but unless you are in complete denial, we all know this is true, and the institutions of this country have reinforced it. Usually, the more wrongs we commit against a group, the worse they continue to get treated.

You are too brainwashed to have a rational discussion.
No, I'm just not in denial about what kind of society I live in. I know damned well that I've benefited from White Privilege since I was a child.

There are many, many examples, but here's the key one. Every person who has ever given me a job throughout my post-military career has been white.

We spend more on white middle class entitlements than we ever spend on poor people welfare. Most people who come here want to have a better life, just like our ancestors did. I recently rediscovered a record of the house my grandparents bought when they first came here from Germany. Even before the neighborhood changed, it was a dump. Less square feet than my old Condo had, with five people living in it. (According to the 1940 census, they had a border living with them.)

In a generation or two, these immigrants will have worked their way into the middle class, because they have more drive and ambition than your average white American has with his sense of entitlement.

Of course we spend more on white entitlements. There are far more white people in this country. Per capita is when your argument falls completely flat and per capita is the relevant metric.

In your last sentence you talke about the average WHITE American’s sense of entitlement. Why add race there? Do black Americans not have a sense of entitlement as well or is that just too difficult for you to admit?

Because here's the ugly truth. Even a white immigrant is granted a place in line before an American minority. The Pecking order of this country is 1) WASPs, 2) White Ethnics (Irish, German, Italians, Poles), 3) Asians, 4) Hispanics, 5) Blacks, 6) Native Americans. It shouldn't be that way, everyone should be equal, but unless you are in complete denial, we all know this is true, and the institutions of this country have reinforced it. Usually, the more wrongs we commit against a group, the worse they continue to get treated.

Funny, but I work with plenty of non-whites, granted most are Asian or Indian. What you don’t seem to understand is that we can’t hire people that aren’t qualified just to satisfy people like you. The government tends to do that and we can see how that turns out. In order for there to be true equality in the professional workplace, those that are under-represented have to do the work FIRST. You and your ilk seem to want to increase representation by putting under or unqualified candidates in positions as if somehow that is going to help. It doesn’t. There is AMPLE opportunity for minorities to put in the work as evidenced by Asians, who are actually discriminated against for the opposite reason as some other minorities. They do too well per capita and we can’t have that can we?

No, I'm just not in denial about what kind of society I live in.

No, you live in a fantasy land and are led around by the nose by the identity politics of the left. You are nothing more than another useful idiot that left-wing politicians love.

Because murder goes beyond just the law saying is ok.

Aborting a child is ending it's life needlessly. It's no different than simply walking up to a stranger eating ice creme peacefully and shooting them in the head. They are exactly the same things.

Murder is not rooted in legality. It predates any kind of legal system as we know it now. Murder is simply an act coupled with a circumstance just like killing results in death also but it's circumstance is different. Thou shall not murder (kill is a mistake people ran with) was even in the Bible. It is an act, not a law.

You're more interested in being a contrarian, more interested in arguing against people that you ignore things in order to be right. That's why your post count vs reaction score is what it is, because you're not taken seriously because of things you say like this for example.

I'll consider this conversation at an end though. I hope you find whatever it is you're missing in your life that is causing you to be unhappy and closed minded. God bless you.
How many times have you protested against war?

Of course we spend more on white entitlements. There are far more white people in this country. Per capita is when your argument falls completely flat and per capita is the relevant metric.

Even per capita, white folks are getting far more out of the government than minorities are. But you call them entitlements, and that makes it okay, then.

In your last sentence you talke about the average WHITE American’s sense of entitlement. Why add race there? Do black Americans not have a sense of entitlement as well or is that just too difficult for you to admit?

Black folks are happy to get through the day without a racist cop shooting them. They know they have to work twice as hard to get what white folks take for granted.

Funny, but I work with plenty of non-whites, granted most are Asian or Indian. What you don’t seem to understand is that we can’t hire people that aren’t qualified just to satisfy people like you.

I've worked with enough idiot nephews, boss's fuck buddies, and drinking pals to realize that's not the case. I think I've worked with one person who was an unqualified AA hire. (And it might have been just as much for her gender as her race). I've worked with FAR more white folks who got jobs they had no business being in because they knew someone, slept with someone, or drank with someone.

The government tends to do that and we can see how that turns out.
Frankly, having worked for both the government (the military) and the civilian sector, the government runs far better.

In order for there to be true equality in the professional workplace, those that are under-represented have to do the work FIRST. You and your ilk seem to want to increase representation by putting under or unqualified candidates in positions as if somehow that is going to help. It doesn’t.

One of my firm beliefs is that there are no bad employees, just bad managers. If an employee is underperforming, it's usually because he's been badly managed. Maybe he wasn't given clear direction. Maybe he wasn't recognized for his hard work and stopped giving a shit. Maybe he's just gotten frustrated with the boss's fuck buddy getting away with murder while he has to work extra hours on salary.

There is AMPLE opportunity for minorities to put in the work as evidenced by Asians, who are actually discriminated against for the opposite reason as some other minorities. They do too well per capita and we can’t have that can we?

Ah, yes, the "Good minority" trope. Of course, any Asian who got here was already affluent enough to, you know, get here.

No, you live in a fantasy land and are led around by the nose by the identity politics of the left. You are nothing more than another useful idiot that left-wing politicians love.
Naw, man, you are a useful idiot of the One Percent, thinking your double wide makes you affluent.

Forum List

Back