Biden is lowering gas prices.. YIPPEE.. Only problem is: (sigh) It's just for the upcoming presidential elections..

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
A lot of Americans will be fooled by this, just as they were fooled about the Student loan forgivenss malarkey that SURPRISE SURPRISE came just in time for the midterms (did what it was supposed to: got young people out to vote for free stuff)

Come to find out, a president cannot, without approval of Congress, write off the debts of some group of Americans while denying same to others.. Whoda thunk it? Too bad for you deceived young people... I feel your pain.

Well, here is one American not fooled by the lower gas prices. I've been following news for quite some time.. at one time was a certifiable news junkie..

We won't be fooled again (some of us)

It would be no problem for Potato to make sure gas prices are low, even for 2 more years. But as soon as these libtards get re-elected (God forbid :eek: ) the prices will skyrocket again because this crazy admin wants us ALL to give up gas powered cars and buy $66,000 electric ones.. (They don't get it or pretend not to get it that most Americans can barely afford to keep the car they already have, even if paid for).

They just have to get past these pesky things called elections..

:ahole-1:

A little premature for yippee while heating oil and diesel is above $5 and inflation causes people to shell out 10% to 15% for the holidays.

• Banned
A little premature for yippee while heating oil and diesel is above $5 and inflation causes people to shell out 10% to 15% for the holidays.
10- 15 % of....?

But yeh, i didn't mean to imply that the cost of heating oil was normal.. elections notwithstanding

People are freezing in Canada, plus we have a new "gas tax", in order to protect the planet apparently.

Hey, at least we can be martyred knowing we contributed to the health of the planet!

• Banned
People are freezing in Canada, plus we have a new "gas tax", in order to protect the planet apparently.

Hey, at least we can be martyred knowing we contributed to the health of the planet!
If you are 'martyred" against your will, it is not a martyrdom

so you can't even win there!

sad state of affairs in this loony tunes world. The elite martyr us

so we don't have to!

:rolleyes:

Biden is like an old retailer. Jack prices up really high on merchandise, then have a sale with 25, 30, 50%. They still make their profit and more. He is doing the same with gasoline.

• Banned
Biden is like an old retailer. Jack prices up really high on merchandise, then have a sale with 25, 30, 50%. They still make their profit and more. He is doing the same with gasoline.
yeh.. good analogy.

Hey look, Everyone! I brought prices down! :rolleyes:

But is gas down to the price it was when Trump was in office?

doubt it.. doubt it is that in ANY state at all...

Price will jump up as soon as the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is depleted, just like the stupid Environmental Wackos want it and Potatohead delivered.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

• Banned
Price will jump up as soon as the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is depleted, just like the stupid Environmental Wackos want it and Potatohead delivered.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
no, idiots are acceptable.. most of the time

EVIL is never acceptable

I find myself wondering if the much- maligned Spanish Inquisition was really that bad a thing...............

yeh.. good analogy.

Hey look, Everyone! I brought prices down! :rolleyes:

But is gas down to the price it was when Trump was in office?

doubt it.. doubt it is that in ANY state at all...
Like inflation dropping when it was 8.4% instead of the 9.1% the month prior. No mention that it was at 2.8% when he took office.

Forum List

Back