Simply Unaffordable! One Reason Biden Is Losing The Youth Vote

So you’re bitching at Biden over state taxes… that occur in every state?

Huh?
Why don't you read his post again and tell us where Biden comes into play? He was talking about the way Dems and local gov'ts tax businesses. (Happens with repub locals too, but not as bad in my experience).

You jumped in with some BS comment about businesses not having to pay taxes if they don't make money- that was false and totally out of context.

I never mentioned Biden either- I just pointed out that there are plenty of taxes I paid in my business that were not linked to earnings in any way. Unemployment and workman's comp are calculated as a percentage of payroll- it doesn't matter if you made money or not. Personal property is given an assessed value, and taxed a percentage of the value, period. Real property same.

Payroll taxes- 940's and 941's are based on payroll, not earnings.

Why don't you read his post again and tell us where Biden comes into play? He was talking about the way Dems and local gov'ts tax businesses. (Happens with repub locals too, but not as bad in my experience).

You jumped in with some BS comment about businesses not having to pay taxes if they don't make money- that was false and totally out of context.

I never mentioned Biden either- I just pointed out that there are plenty of taxes I paid in my business that were not linked to earnings in any way. Unemployment and workman's comp are calculated as a percentage of payroll- it doesn't matter if you made money or not. Personal property is given an assessed value, and taxed a percentage of the value, period. Real property same.

Payroll taxes- 940's and 941's are based on payroll, not earnings.
So these local and state taxes occur in every state and locality.

They are not Federal

What the fuck are you bitching about?

LIFE?

So these local and state taxes occur in every state and locality.

They are not Federal

What the fuck are you bitching about?

LIFE?
I'm not bitching about anything you moron.

If you hadn't spouted off with your out-of-context bullshit, I wouldn't have even posted on this thread... :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not bitching about anything you moron.

If you hadn't spouted off with your out-of-context bullshit, I wouldn't have even posted on this thread... :icon_rolleyes:
So you’re a troll. Fine

Thanks for the admission. Go crawl back under your bridge

So you’re a troll. Fine

Thanks for the admission. Go crawl back under your bridge
Cry us a river idiot. You are the one that was trolling in your post #14.

You are just butthurt that you got called out on the lie.

Yes you do DUMB ASS. God if you are going to jump into a discussion don't arrive IGNORANT as AOC. BUSINESS PROPERTY TAX look them up, then apologize to the forum for looking extra stupid.

LOL....I read his attempt and thought WTF? Just make shit up as you go, declare it reality. Leftists are well trained.

On a bright note I found another tax loophole recently. Suck it Dems!
SUCK IT DEMS right. I earn this and that off California, and REFUSE taxed payments. I'd rather do it free then pay their income tax, or the feds a dime more than I have to already. Sometimes that means dinners on a credit card, or whatever, I don't care, so long as it don't show on a 1099. Fuck those fucks.

That's the reason I point out that Dems are parasites who rob you blind. State, county, local all have their hands in your wallet. Dems outright steal your investment gains. Here the state steals 2% of the sales price of a home, not the gain the sales price. They take 2% even if you are losing money on the home. They tried to jack that up to 8% just a few years ago.
So to be clear… ALL states levy taxes on individuals and businesses

And no… they don’t care if you make money.

But you only pay INCOME TAX if you make a profit

Forum List

Back