Biden/Beto!...The Hill: "Biden team discussed 2020 run with O'Rourke as VP"

that would be a win for everyone. Beto cant get the nom by himself

Biden team discussed 2020 run with O'Rourke as VP: report
I think that Nom would blow Trump away. #Landslide

TRUMP would take down Biden easily, which would leave Beto having to make a choice on if he want's to go all out in supporting Biden. Beto is young enough to know he'd be better off waiting until 2024, then running as VP on a losing ticket.

Also Obama is already supporting Beto and Biden is smart enough to not run unless he has support from Obama.
You really don’t think Obama would support Biden? If course he would. Biden represents stability and experience which is why he is better for top of the ticket. Beto would benefit from the V.P. position and would jump to the top of the line to take over after Biden is done.

I think anybody that’s not a complete joke beats Trump easily

TRUMP would take down Biden easily, which would leave Beto having to make a choice on if he want's to go all out in supporting Biden. Beto is young enough to know he'd be better off waiting until 2024, then running as VP on a losing ticket.

Also Obama is already supporting Beto and Biden is smart enough to not run unless he has support from Obama.
You really don’t think Obama would support Biden? If course he would. Biden represents stability and experience which is why he is better for top of the ticket. Beto would benefit from the V.P. position and would jump to the top of the line to take over after Biden is done.

If Biden runs it won't be to win it will be for money. The only way Biden would get the democratic nomination is if the DNC manipulates the process like they did with Hillary. They're not going to do that because Biden is a gaffe machine which would cause to many problems with messaging.

If Biden runs it won't be to win it will be for money. The only way Biden would get the democratic nomination is if the DNC manipulates the process like they did with Hillary. They're not going to do that because Biden is a gaffe machine which would cause to many problems with messaging.
What makes you say that Biden’s only motivation would be money? That’s a rather silly notion as he could go around making speaches for 100s of thousands and be set. He is already set.

Also gaffes is Trumps middle name. Didn’t seem to phase him. We are so disfunctional in our discourse right now that gaffes don’t seem to make a difference

Forum List

Back