Diamond and Silk

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Often these dumb broads stumble their way on to the truth. Would they have any type of media exposure if they weren’t black? Or is it there sparkling personalities that make them marketable?

Often these dumb broads stumble their way on to the truth. Would they have any type of media exposure if they weren’t black? Or is it there sparkling personalities that make them marketable?

You seem to be struggling with something. Why not just say what you want to say.

Black women with conservative opinions—to Democrats, the modern-day equivalent of runaway slaves. It seems to me that the primary point that they raise is that no matter how hard the Democrats try to falsely paint Republicans as racists, that the Democratic party has always been, and will always be, the true racist party; only making a shallow pretense to be otherwise for what political gain they think they can thus obtain.

Black women with conservative opinions—to Democrats, the modern-day equivalent of runaway slaves.

You seem to be struggling with something. Why not just say what you want to say.

I don’t bite my tongue for anyone. Now do you care to address Diamond and Silk or are you here to troll in typical fashion?

Their mannerisms fit the cartoonish cliche that right wingers attribute to blacks, but spout right wing rhetoric. They found a way to take crazy white folks money, and are laughing all the way to the bank.

So even these 2 trigger the left?

:p

Their mannerisms fit the cartoonish cliche that right wingers attribute to blacks, but spout right wing rhetoric. They found a way to take crazy white folks money, and are laughing all the way to the bank.

So even these 2 trigger the left?

Even though chattel slavery was legally ended in this country more than a century ago, the left wrong thinks that it still owns black people—or at least their votes and political support. LIbErals are greatly offended when black people fail to submit to them, as proper slaves should.

I find them hilarious and truthful.

You have to admit they’re not particularly intelligent. I like them. I just don’t understand why they are always on Fox. Surely Fox could have on more interesting and intelligent people, right?

You have to admit they’re not particularly intelligent. I like them. I just don’t understand why they are always on Fox. Surely Fox could have on more interesting and intelligent people, right?
Their intelligence is wrapped up in their humor. If you really listen to what they are saying, instead of their style, you would see that. Do they get some things wrong? On occasion, but overall, no more than anyone else.

This one I love, their humor is great

70f.gif

Your IQ is between a rock and duh, k?

You wouldn’t say it to my face, k?

Yes, I would. What would happen next?

You don't know me, boy. I'd say it to a douchebag that's 2 heads taller than me and outweighs me by 60 pounds, I don't give a shit, and I win more than I lose.

Now what was that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back