Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

I prefer saying I’m against anti-Muslim bigotry. What people want to do or how they dress is no concern of mine, as long as I’m not effected. Islamophobia, on the other hand is a condemnation of the ideology and, therefore, perfectly reasonable. If you read the Koran, you realize, ISIS is the real Islam. I don’t blame the general population of Muslims who were born into the religion, don’t read Arabic and only know what they’re told. I blame those who know the dark side of Islam and ignore it.
This isn’t an attack on a culture. Islam was the destroyer of cultures. It also isn’t an attack on any particular group. Palestinians should get no fewer rights than Israelis on humanitarian grounds alone, regardless of what their governments may be doing.

Last edited:
Support for the Palestinians is not support for Hamas
76407169-12617059-image-a-17_1696989144160.jpg

Really?

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

This is just this Catholic-CIA puppet POSPOTUS mouthing off about what already began in the 1970s: the catholic-founded journal, Islamochristiana. duh

Nope not at all. I think we should kill off hamas. While leaders in your party praise hamas and want a cease fire.
Name the Democratic Party leader who praised Hamas.
Like I said, admitting that your enemy is smarter than you thought isn't praising them.
The head of the Democratic Party (and all of it’s leadership) is firmly behind Israel.

The head of the Republican Party is praising terrorists.

Every time Hamas commits atrocities Biden issues a statement supporting them in some manner.

Oh, and guess what, Russia is withdrawing from Ukraine.

Guess they didn't need them to keep fighting because they've got this other war doing it for them.
The POSPOTUS is a crony of an Arab son who fronted as a black to get into the White House. Who is actually surprised at Hamas' perfect timing for the 2024 elections?

The plan is to exploit the giant natural gas field off the coast of Israel. These are petroleum-addiction psychopaths that are taking up your reading time.

Name the Democratic Party leader who praised Hamas.

The head of the Democratic Party (and all of it’s leadership) is firmly behind Israel.

The head of the Republican Party is praising terrorists.
You missed the important part: Obama's daddy is 87.5% Arab.

20x more hate crimes against Jews than Muslims in this country. This is straight from the anti-defamation league. The democrats are the party of anti-Semites and they will do anything to create moral equivalence.

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia.
It's the Jews that are Islamophobic......

It's Biden groveling for the Muslim vote that the democrats are losing.

It's the Jews that are Islamophobic......

It's Biden groveling for the Muslim vote that the democrats are losing.
It looks as if you can't have both the Leviathan gas field to develop for Netanyahu and help Arabs like Obama at the same time.

It looks as if you can't have both the Leviathan gas field to develop for Netanyahu and help Arabs like Obama at the same time.
Double dilemma for the dems.....Jews are rightly jacked as are many Muslims over their party of choices mickey mouse stances toward both groups.
Ah ha ha.....wokies get bit in the ass no matter which way they turn.

Forum List

Back