Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

President Joe Biden announced Wednesday the first-ever strategy to counter Islamophobia in the United States, as concerns over anti-Muslim and anti-Arab sentiments rise amid Israel’s war with Hamas.

“President Biden ran for office to restore the soul of our nation,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement. “He is unequivocal: there is no place for hate in America against anyone. Period.”

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

“He is unequivocal: there is no place for hate in America against anyone. Period.”
LMAO, Unless it is a white conservative male--then its a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier," among other epithets that he has thrown around during his less than stellar career.

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent

They'd toss you off a roof, Mr All About Gay

Biden understands it’s much easier to fabricate a problem and a solution then claim he did something than it is to actually address the real issues we are facing and addressing the discrimination he and his party support

Every time Hamas commits atrocities Biden issues a statement supporting them in some manner.

Oh, and guess what, Russia is withdrawing from Ukraine.

Guess they didn't need them to keep fighting because they've got this other war doing it for them.

Last edited:

An Illinois landlord accused of fatally stabbing a 6-year-old Muslim boy and seriously wounding his mother was charged with a hate crime after police and relatives said he singled out the victims because of their faith and as a response to the war between Israel and Hamas.

Forum List

Back