Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

His father figure most likely molested him.
It's no small wonder why he's so screwed up.

He shows every sign of a kid that was molested by a parent.
Well then, that answers the mystery. Fronting as a black, Obama was doing Marx. So suggested reading has to be Derrida, Spectres of Marx, which we quote here: 'Man, there are spooks in your head!'

'

I'm not running from everything. We all know you're gay, and that's fine, I could care less. I'm simply pointing out to you that under Islamic rule, you would be in a really tough place, so you might want to reconsider which side you should be defending.
First of all, if you had read my writings with comprehension-which you apparently have not-you would know that i have not tken sides. Unlike you people of inferior inyelectual acumen, I understand that "both sides" are at fault for certain behaviors, while both also have legiitimate grivences and fears. Also unlike you people of limited mental capacity, I understand that all people on "both sides" do not represent a monolithic view of things. I understand that all Israelis do not support their countries heavy handed actions against Hamas while I also support Isreal's right to do what Is necessary to survive

And also unlike you, I understand that all Mulims are not Hamas or radicals that want to kill gays, or Christins or anyone else. It takes a special kind of small minded stupidness to think they are all the same. I will also point out that there are radical Christians who would kill gays if they could get away with it. As far as your assumption about my sexuality goes- since you continue to be too much of a coward to admit why you have concluded that I'm am gay-don't bother I know why. You came to that conclusion because of by support for LGBT people -but you know that admitting that would make you sound stupid. Well you're right. It is in fact only the most stuid of the stuid who do that . Congratulations. You have made my case that you are stupid

I'm not running from everything. We all know you're gay, and that's fine, I could care less. I'm simply pointing out to you that under Islamic rule, you would be in a really tough place, so you might want to reconsider which side you should be defending.
The same could be said about atheists such as badger2. In islamic countries, however, the death is more lasting: ostracization.

First of all, if you had read my writings with comprehension-which you apparently have not-you would know that i have not tken sides. Unlike you people of inferior inyelectual acumen, I understand that "both sides" are at fault for certain behaviors, while both also have legiitimate grivences and fears. Also unlike you people of limited mental capacity, I understand that all people on "both sides" do not represent a monolithic view of things. I understand that all Israelis do not support their countries heavy handed actions against Hamas while I also support Isreal's right to do what Is necessary to survive

And also unlike you, I understand that all Mulims are not Hamas or radicals that want to kill gays, or Christins or anyone else. It takes a special kind of small minded stupidness to think they are all the same. I will also point out that there are radical Christians who would kill gays if they could get away with it. As far as your assumption about my sexuality goes- since you continue to be too much of a coward to admit why you have concluded that I'm am gay-don't bother I know why. You came to that conclusion because of by support for LGBT people -but you know that admitting that would make you sound stupid. Well you're right. It is in fact only the most stuid of the stuid who do that . Congratulations. You have made my case that you are stupid
It's the T that makes you Judas-like, regardless of which crotch-clownism you prefer: betrayal of biological fate. duh

Well then, that answers the mystery. Fronting as a black, Obama was doing Marx. So suggested reading has to be Derrida, Spectres of Marx, which we quote here: 'Man, there are spooks in your head!'

'
There's more to reinforce the notion that indeed Obama was doing a Marx imitation to dupe Clevelanders and others so he could get into the White House. Swarthy is the concept:

'The Abrahamic -- that is to say, Derrida on religion -- also articulates a multiplicity of names (Abraham, Maimonides, Marx the Moor(16), Algeria, Levinas, Massignon, Genet, Sultana Esther georgette, Jerusalem, Shatila, etc.) that silence and voice, erase and memorize, expose and explode religion -- the encounter, if it is one, of Judaism, Christianity, Islam.
(16) Franz Mehring documents the well-known association of Karl Marx with Moors and Turks, Marx, writes Mehring, was treated by his children as a "playmate." The children "called him 'The Moor,' a nickname given to him on account of his jet-black hair and dark complexion" (Franz Mehring, Karl Marx: The Story of His Life, trans. Edward Fitzgerald [Ann Arbor: The University of Michigan Press, 1962] 246-7).

But this was not the only time Marx was considered as fitting the "ethnic" bill. Mehring reports that Marx met the English diplomat David Urquhart who, upon having read an article by Marx in the New York Tribune, "received Marx with the compliment that a Turk might have written the article".'
(Jacques Derrida, Acts of Religion, [2002] p. 7)

Biden is one tonedeaf motherfucker

UZWxVye.gif

It's the T that makes you Judas-like, regardless of which crotch-clownism you prefer: betrayal of biological fate. duh
He's just trying to sit on the fence because being on one side or the other will either piss off his leftist buddies or make him look like he's a terrorist supporter depending on who he backs.
It's like trying to walk a tightrope this time, because right or wrong is clearly defined in this case. Oct 7th made sure of that.
This time Hamas went too far......and he's unwilling to admit that fact.

Me thinks ye protest too much. :biggrin:

There's where you fail. No real Christian wants to murder Gays. However, too many Muslims would consider it in keeping with Sharia Law because their religion still exists roughly the same as it was 1200 years ago.
You seem to think that Christians and Muslims are no different, when in fact they are totally opposite of each other. Turning the other cheek isn't stressed in Islam. Revenge is.

And another painfully obvious problem with Muslims (that I have personally discovered while in the Middle-East) is that they will always have roughly 10% of them in any community that feel they can get away with honor killings and murder in the name of Allah. That belief does not exist among Christians. I'd swear to that on a stack of Bibles or Korans, which ever you choose.
The more of them you have living with you...the more of them will begin acting in the way they believe Muhammad tells them too, for one undeniable reason. Christians believe in living with other religions. Muslims only believe in subjugation of other religions. It's why they always plant a Mosque wherever they feel they have won through conquest.

Forum List

Back