Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

Biden has no moral compass....he goes whichever way the winds blow.

Weakness invites aggression and slow joe biden is the weakest president in our history.
I think that you have him confused with the Orange Ogre You know, the onewho said Hizbola is "very smart" and that Bibi let us down based on some made uo shit because Bivi congradulated Biden on winning. How stupid are you?

---How the Biden administration is handling the increase in antisemitism and Islamophobia---

---Threats to U.S. senator amid spike in anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim activity---

---How the Biden administration is handling the increase in antisemitism and Islamophobia---

---Threats to U.S. senator amid spike in anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim activity---

So far, all's I've been seeing is continual instances of anti-Semiticism.

As usual democrats will prove to be on the wrong side of history.

Israel needs to just conquer that area and occupy it FOREVER.

Can you imagine if the US had a state that constantly was a source of terror to the nation? Yeah, it wouldn't be tolerated.

Fuck Palestine

We do. It’s California

While I agree that no American should ever murder a child of Islamic descent, I also maintain that the incidence of anti Jewish bigotry and violence in our land is far more massive a national issue.

So once again, President Potato is pandering to the wrong crowd for the wrong reasons. Potato needs to be 25’d.

citygator I
I think that you have him confused with the Orange Ogre You know, the onewho said Hizbola is "very smart" and that Bibi let us down based on some made uo shit because Bivi congradulated Biden on winning. How stupid are you?

Russia Can Invade A Little Bit *Joe is weak and worthless. The entire world knows it.

Forum List

Back