Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

Give me a fucking break. I posted hard facts. Deal with it

You'd be one of the first they would butcher, yet here you are doing everything you can to defend them.
I know why of course, the American left hates traditional conservative values so much, that they will side with the devil before they'll side with conservatives.

The left always entertains the lowest common, just so they can have control of us, and confuse us.

In this example, the left has proved to be antisemitic, whether it be the college system, left news, left govt. or snowflakes. Yet like everyday, today is opposite day.

So they introduce a re-education aimed at anti-muslim, or whatever, because hardly anyone in the USA is troubled enough to treat muslim's poorly.

Then there's the left's other side of the spectrum, where they create a problem where one doesn't exist.

You know what the left are actually good at? The abstract, changing definitions, projection, and controlling morons.

Last edited:
If you are indeed gay her post is factual. What’s the problem?
What’s the problem? The problem is that you people do not have the intellectual capacity or emotional maturity to appreciate the fact that the Palestinians are facing an epic humanitarian crisis, whit at the same time Isrrael is facing an existential threat to it’s survival In addition expressions and acts of hate are against both Muslims and Jews are exploding world wide, largely because of morons like you who have ideological blinders on and can not comprehend the enormity and complexity of the bigger picture But all that you can do is to take childish pot shots at those of us who are trying to understand what is happening and adapt a balanced and rational viewpoint .While you are “laughing at the left” you are the making a damned ass of your self. THAT is the problem

Last edited:
The left always entertains the lowest common, just so they can have control of us, and confuse us.

In this example, the left has proved to be antisemitic, whether it be the college system, left news, left govt. or snowflakes. Yet like everyday, today is opposite day.

So they introduce a re-education aimed at anti-muslim, or whatever, because hardly anyone in the USA is troubled enough to treat muslim's poorly.

Then there's the left's other side of the spectrum, where they create a problem where one doesn't exist.

You know what the left are actually good at? The abstract, changing definitions, projection, and controlling morons.
Codswallop!

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent
I haven't seen thousands of people protesting Muslims across the country. Sure, some people have a hatred for them. But do you hear about college professors criticizing them? Do you see protests on college campuses where they burn flags showing hatred for them?
No.
You don't.
Stop comparing the two issues.

I haven't seen thousands of people protesting Muslims across the country. Sure, some people have a hatred for them. But do you hear about college professors criticizing them? Do you see protests on college campuses where they burn flags showing hatred for them?
No.
You don't.
Stop comparing the two issues.
You'r another one with blinders on who sees only what he wants to see. They are nt separate issues. It's all part of the same mess

What’s the problem? The problem is that you people do not have the intellectual capacity or emotional maturity to appreciate the fact that the Palestinians are facing an epic humanitarian crisis, whit at the same time Isrrael is facing an existential threat to it’s survival In addition expressions and acts of hate are against both Muslims and Jews are exploding world wide, largely because of morons like you who have ideological blinders on and can not comprehend the enormity and complexity of the bigger picture But all that you can do is to take childish pot shots at those of us who are trying to understand what is happening and adapt a balanced and rational viewpoint .While you are “laughing at the left” you are the making a damned ass of your self. THAT is the problem

Sure is a lot of feelings you have there.

Umm no.

But it is funny how you say you support Israel but continue to suck the cock of Trump who praised terrorists who attacked Israel. I guess with his dick in your mouth, you can’t speak for yourself.
What exact words did Trump praise the terrorist and don't add anything.

He called them--terrrorists who have attacked Israel-- “very smart” while the Israelis were still pulling bodies out of the rubble of a terrorist attack.

They are smart, you people think they aren't but they are more sophisticated than everyone thought. Telling the truth isn't praising them. But we know liberals cannot tell the truth.

They are smart, you people think they aren't but they are more sophisticated than everyone thought. Telling the truth isn't praising them. But we know liberals cannot tell the truth.

Calling someone “smart” isn’t praising them? I know that you’ve never experienced this personally but ask anyone who has been called smart; it is praise.

The head of the Democratic Party (and all of it’s leadership) is firmly behind Israel.

The head of the Republican Party is praising terrorists.
Nope not at all. I think we should kill off hamas. While leaders in your party praise hamas and want a cease fire. Like I said, admitting that your enemy is smarter than you thought isn't praising them.

Forum List

Back