29,000 Emails from Joe Biden

14 Oct 2023 ~~ By John Semmens

In response to a FOIA filing, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that "there were nearly 29,000 emails sent by Vice-President Joe Biden to his son's and brother's business firms. However, we will not be able to provide the contents of these messages until after the 2024 elections."
Archivist of the United States Colleen Joy Shogan, cautioned that "it would be premature to conclude that the existence of this correspondence proves that the President's statement that he has never spoken to his son about his business activities is false. Only an in depth analysis of each one of these emails can tell us the answer to that question. My staff tells me that it will take at least 15 months to complete this analysis."
Presidential Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre pointed out that "first, an email is a written communication, not a spoken communication. Even if all the emails are about business they don't prove that the President spoke to his son or anyone else about the business. Second, all of these emails are from the time that he served as vice-president. Since he no longer occupies that office the issue is moot. Finally, participating in businesses while holding public office is not a crime."
Rep. James Comer (R-Ky), Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said "the attempt to conceal or deny the significance of these documents is pathetic. The evidence is piling up against the Bidens' influence-peddling scheme. Being in the business of accepting payments in exchange for policy favors or transfers of public money is not a legitimate business. It is the kind of corruption explicitly forbidden by the US Constitution."

Commentary:
Remember Hillary’s 30,000 emails? How do these people have time for this? I don’t know how many emails I’ve sent/received over the last 20 years but it’s certainly a fraction of that.
Such pathetic corruption to keep felony Biden in office so he can keep doing Obama and his Chinese handlers.
See more:
"In a joint status report published by the Washington D.C. District Court on Friday, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that it knew of 4,243 emails between then-Vice President Joe and Hunter Biden, another 1,751 emails between Joe and Jim, 19,335 emails between Joe and Hunter’s private equity firm Rosemont Seneca, and 3,738 emails between Joe and Jim’s Chinese-communist party connected consulting firm Lion Hall Group".
**********​

And the Gold Metal in Mental Gymnastics goes to.....

14 Oct 2023 ~~ By John Semmens

In response to a FOIA filing, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that "there were nearly 29,000 emails sent by Vice-President Joe Biden to his son's and brother's business firms. However, we will not be able to provide the contents of these messages until after the 2024 elections."
Archivist of the United States Colleen Joy Shogan, cautioned that "it would be premature to conclude that the existence of this correspondence proves that the President's statement that he has never spoken to his son about his business activities is false. Only an in depth analysis of each one of these emails can tell us the answer to that question. My staff tells me that it will take at least 15 months to complete this analysis."
Presidential Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre pointed out that "first, an email is a written communication, not a spoken communication. Even if all the emails are about business they don't prove that the President spoke to his son or anyone else about the business. Second, all of these emails are from the time that he served as vice-president. Since he no longer occupies that office the issue is moot. Finally, participating in businesses while holding public office is not a crime."
Rep. James Comer (R-Ky), Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said "the attempt to conceal or deny the significance of these documents is pathetic. The evidence is piling up against the Bidens' influence-peddling scheme. Being in the business of accepting payments in exchange for policy favors or transfers of public money is not a legitimate business. It is the kind of corruption explicitly forbidden by the US Constitution."

Commentary:
Remember Hillary’s 30,000 emails? How do these people have time for this? I don’t know how many emails I’ve sent/received over the last 20 years but it’s certainly a fraction of that.
Such pathetic corruption to keep felony Biden in office so he can keep doing Obama and his Chinese handlers.
See more:
"In a joint status report published by the Washington D.C. District Court on Friday, the National Archives and Records Administration reluctantly admitted that it knew of 4,243 emails between then-Vice President Joe and Hunter Biden, another 1,751 emails between Joe and Jim, 19,335 emails between Joe and Hunter’s private equity firm Rosemont Seneca, and 3,738 emails between Joe and Jim’s Chinese-communist party connected consulting firm Lion Hall Group".
**********​

Not once, EVER, did i discuss with my son his overseas business dealings-Lying sack of shit Tater.

Forum List

Back