Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

Last year he was preaching about the existential danger of white supremacy. When did those people attack? I'm still waiting. Whichever way the wind blows.

It has to take a toll at least a little when there are people like Joe purposely destroying the nation. People like him have been around so long in politics their whole lives are about lying, denial and changing agenda totally opposite of what they were for a couple years earlier. Great leaders only come around so often. America is a gift for politicians compared to many parts of the world. And they are ph ukn it up.
Yet Everybody Is Brainwashed to Support the Constitution, Which Creates All That

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent

So could you post some videos of Muslims having to lock themselves in rooms on college campuses?

An Illinois landlord accused of fatally stabbing a 6-year-old Muslim boy and seriously wounding his mother was charged with a hate crime after police and relatives said he singled out the victims because of their faith and as a response to the war between Israel and Hamas.

Yes, I am aware of this one incident, and like you I am also disgusted.
Do you have other incidents that you can also share?

Biden understands it’s much easier to fabricate a problem and a solution then claim he did something than it is to actually address the real issues we are facing and addressing the discrimination he and his party support

Yes, I agree. He knows his party has long left the mom and apple pie image it once had. He's pandering to the radicals and the Islamofacists that are gaining strength every day in his party.
We all know that what is happening around the country right now is NOT rampant Islamophobia. It's rampant anti-Semitism.

Forum List

Back