The Left On the Run: No "Birthing Persons" This Year

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Remember the last few Mother's Days, when the word 'mother' was stricken from the Woke Dictionary? Remember when we were treated to pics of men dressed like women attempting to get a baby to latch on to their hairy nipples?

Huh.

Not seeing too much of that this year, as the Left tries to run away from the revolting mess they've made.

Like dogs and vomit, do not let them. We remember.

Leftist moms, Happy Birthing Person Day. Enjoy being reduced to your biological function cause some dudes have fetishes.

To all the Normals:

Happy Mother's Day.

I do not remember any of that at all.

For Mother's Day my wife and I went to a local art fair, had some street food, frozen hurricanes and bought a piece from this guy...https://www.facebook.com/jeff.hornung.1

And ended up with an early Father's day present from these guys...https://ansgarleather.co/

I do not remember any of that at all.

For Mother's Day my wife and I went to a local art fair, had some street food, frozen hurricanes and bought a piece from this guy...https://www.facebook.com/jeff.hornung.1

And ended up with an early Father's day present from these guys...https://ansgarleather.co/

Remember the last few Mother's Days, when the word 'mother' was stricken from the Woke Dictionary? Remember when we were treated to pics of men dressed like women attempting to get a baby to latch on to their hairy nipples?

Huh.

Not seeing too much of that this year, as the Left tries to run away from the revolting mess they've made.

Leftist moms, Happy Birthing Person Day. Enjoy being reduced to your biological function cause some dudes have fetishes.

To all the Normals:

Happy Mother's Day.
What a mentally ill post to decide to make today :cuckoo:

What a mentally ill post to decide to make today :cuckoo:

No dice; the gaslighting doesn't work anymore. Holding up a mirror to your own insanity, or as I previously said, leading you to your own vomit--and then trying to blame US for it--is failing all over. Worldwide.

Enjoy that. I think it's delicious.

No dice; the gaslighting doesn't work anymore. Holding up a mirror to your own insanity, or as I previously said, leading you to your own vomit--and then trying to blame US for it--is failing all over. Worldwide.

Enjoy that. I think it's delicious.

They sort of have a point, you think of Mother's day and your mind goes to the left....seems they control your thoughts even

Nope.

But then I don’t scour the internets to find obscure crap to clutch my pearls over in false outrage

Nope.

But then I don’t scour the internets to find obscure crap to clutch my pearls over in false outrage

And yet here you are, same as me

They sort of have a point, you think of Mother's day and your mind goes to the left....seems they control your thoughts even

Funny how the Left is far away from the this thread, while the "moderates" are throwing shade to the ones who notice

Funny how the Left is far away from the this thread, while the "moderates" are throwing shade to the ones who notice
I struggle to figure out EXACTLY what you want?
I'm a teacher and LOVE my job.
What do you want SweetSue92 ?

Huh.

To all the Normals:

Happy Mother's Day.
Funny!

Maybe the left think about Mother on Mother's day.

Of course not. A convenient memory is a requirement to be a Democrat.

Unlike you all, I do not hang on every word spoken by a politician.

But damn if you all do not seem to enjoy the shit out of living that way, so I am happy for you.

Unlike you all, I do not hang on every word spoken by a politician.

But damn if you all do not seem to enjoy the shit out of living that way, so I am happy for you.
Why jump on a thread just to proclaim yourself to be a low-information voter, then?

What point were you making by saying that you don’t remember something?

Why jump on a thread just to proclaim yourself to be a low-information voter, then?

I vote on things that are actually important and impacts my life. I let you all spend your lives worrying about the rest of it.

What point were you making by saying that you don’t remember something?

There was a question asked, and I answered it. That is what one does on a forum such as this.

Forum List

Back