Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
Gore and Clinton conceded the election results. Hillary conceded it within days and Gore conceded it after the recount

How come trump never did?

Is it because the election was as confidence producing as a normal internet poll and that neither side should have felt comfortable with the results?

President Trump will win because he is the modern unfolding of the Biblical ancient "Jehu" Jehu was in power for 28 years. Trump ran the Trump Enterprise for 20 years, he has been president for 4 years... he is due another four years of leadership as president. It is the Biblical God- given paradigm for Donald Trump's life.

Jehu in the Bible had to clean up all the baby killing in the land. He had to destroy all the child sacrifice, burning of babies, etc... That is what Trump has been assigned by God to do.

Jehu’s name, meaning “Yahweh is he,” portrays well his future, God-given task: to obliterate the house of Ahab along with the worship of Baal that pervaded (was know throughout) Israel at the time. Jehu was a reformer of sorts who was used by God to clean up the mess that Ahab had made. Ahab and his wife Jezbel in Bible are Bill and Hillary Clinton in the modern unfolding. God sends Jehu to destroy all the abortion sin they have built up. Jehu reigned over Israel a total of twenty-eight years and was succeeded by his son Jehoahaz (2 Kings 10:35–36).

Last edited:
President Trump will win because he is the modern unfolding of the Bible ancient "Jehu" Jehu was in power for 28 years. Trump ran the Trump Enterprise for 20 years, he has been president for 4 years... he is due another four years of leadership as president. It is the Biblical God- given paradigm for Donald Trump's life.

Jehu in the Bible had to clean up all the baby killing in the land. He had to destroy all the child sacrifice, burning of babies, etc... That is what Trump has been assigned by God to do.

Jehu’s name, meaning “Yahweh is he,” portrays well his future, God-given task: to obliterate the house of Ahab along with the worship of Baal that pervaded (was know throughout) Israel at the time. Jehu was a reformer of sorts who was used by God to clean up the mess that Ahab had made. Ahab and his wife Jezbel in Bible are Bill and Hillary Clinton in the modern unfolding. God sends Jehu to destroy all the abortion sin they have built up. Jehu reigned over Israel a total of twenty-eight years and was succeeded by his son Jehoahaz (2 Kings 10:35–36).

Interesting.

Well spending went up a lot during COVID, and the government is loathe to cut back spending money once it’s started ☹️

But let’s not excuse the spending of the past just because it keeps increasing. D or R in charge of Congress or the presidency, spending more and kicking the can of responsibility down the road is a longstanding tradition of our government.

Trump's first two budgets were $4T

Biden's first two budgets were $7.3T proving your point.

Is it because the election was as confidence producing as a normal internet poll and that neither side should have felt comfortable with the results?

1. Trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and lost?
2. Biden's 81m votes is way above what would be expected based on any prior elections' total vote count.

1715511431509.png

I do not think they can get away with it a second time.

What is done in the dark will always come into the light.

By the rules of the way the world works, I say they will lose twice as much as they gained.
But what has changed re their ability to steal it again? We still have massive mail-in ballots, and we still allow them to count votes for a week after Election Day.

If they weren’t such blatant cheaters - look at what they’re doing to Trump with the bogus court cases - I’d be confident of a win. But I know that there is no depth too low for adems to sink.

I remain very concerned. Even more so now that Biden is threatening to bring in more antisemites who want to kill Jews.

How's Biden gonna win if you vote for RFK Jr.? :auiqs.jpg:

Sum Ting Wong. RFK Jr. is better than Biden for sure.

I like him, I do. As long as he ain't all rapey like the rest of them Kennedys.

And at this point in time, I don't get that vibe from him.
Don’t talk him out of it! A vote from a Dem for RFK Jr is one less vote for Biden.

That's incredible, I thought they hated him. The longer Trump stays there, he may turn new york red!
I think NY can move into the swing state category.

Consider how close the Zeldin-Holchul race was. Zeldin was ahead, and only lost by a slim margin because of the NYC liberals.

Now consider that there are about 1.5 million Jews in NYC - almost all of them Dems. If even 10% of them (150,000) are fed up with Biden for abandoning Israel and allowing rampant antisemitic protests at NYU, Columbia, Cooper Union, CCNY, etc., and refuse to vote for him, Trump has a good chance of a win.

NY is in play, which is why Trump went to Wildwood. I’m sure there were thousands of NYers in that crowd.

Be honest, is there any scenario where Trump loses where you wouldn’t just knee-jerk cry “conspiracy “?
Of course not.

This is a guy who claimed the Iowa primary was rigged in 2016 when he lost to Cruz. This is a guy who said the freaking EMMYS were rigged against him when he didn't win.

He is profoundly unwell, and his followers choose to overlook that obvious fact because he is the perfect expression of their manipulated paranoid rage.

His Excellency Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will win.

His current administration has done an excellent job in mentally and physically and financially wearing down his main opponent, the Honorable Donald R. Trump.

(Former) President Trump's enemies are NOT worthy enough to even shine his shoes.

His Excellency Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will win.

His current administration has done an excellent job in mentally and physically and financially wearing down his main opponent, the Honorable Donald R. Trump.

(Former) President Trump's enemies are NOT worthy enough to even shine his shoes.
Is this sarcasm? Biden can’t even find his way off the stage.

Forum List

Back