Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
Biden because I dont underestimate their ability to cheat.

They are moving illegals around the country for one reason...to steal another election with their LAW BREAKERS.

That is why they want open borders. And so does the WEF.

Only one way to restore this country from what is coming, and you all know it.

Pretty convenient to say the election is fair if your guy wins and rigged if he loses

Pretty childish
I'm being truthful. I have no allegiance to either party but can see when there is widespread voter fraud. Open your eyes.

I'm being truthful. I have no allegiance to either party but can see when there is widespread voter fraud. Open your eyes.

By "widespread voter fraud" you mean "those damned poor people are voting!!!"

Frankly, if elections were decided on purely economic reasons, the Republicans would never win another election. 60% of the population controls less than 5% of the wealth.

You mean people who don't get indicted and scream crazy conspiracy theories.

Trump is slowly destroying your party, you are just too stupid to realize it.

1. No, I mean Republican LOSERS.

2. We'll see who wins in November. I'm comfortable voting for Trump.

3. Touche' on the GOP. Too many RINOs and whores sucking for dollars.
IMHO its R-billionaire v D-billionaire, the rest of us don't really matter
If no one cuts spending we, and the dollar are toast.

1. No, I mean Republican LOSERS.
Trump is also a loser. In fact, he only got in because people pissed away their votes on third parties in 2016.

2. We'll see who wins in November. I'm comfortable voting for Trump.
I'm sure you are... he validates your racism, homophobia and misogyny.

3. Touche' on the GOP. Too many RINOs and whores sucking for dollars.
IMHO its R-billionaire v D-billionaire, the rest of us don't really matter
If no one cuts spending we, and the dollar are toast.

Tell you what, buddy. You give me a list of things you want to cut with dollar amounts attached. Given your boy wants to piss away a lot of money on walls, tax cuts for rich people and wasteful military spending, tell me what you can cut that will get us 1 Trillion dollars closer to a balanced budget.

What we need to do is make the rich pay their fair share. Trump won't be the guy to do that, he doesn't want to pay his fair share now.

Whoops, here's another $100MM he didn't pay for that monstrosity in Downtown Chicago.

Based on what, he never won the popular vote.
There's no such thing as the popular vote you clown. That's like saying the team got the most first downs won the football game, that's not how they are won. Nobody ran a popular vote campaign so nobody knows who may have won such an election.

Back when you had to show up to vote, I heard RWR won all 50 States following up another Commee DEM disaterous term.

But now? Western Coastal states and the NE have been mail-in rigged for decades since. It is a big hill to climb now.

Last edited:
Deep State Congress creates crisis disasters when out of power to get back in power to spend tens of Trillions to “solve it“. AFTER taking their 10% cut, they destroy the future so badly even if they lose power (as they should) they leave behind a mess so big, It becomes un-solvable.
DEM Globalist playbook primer for morons and criminals.

Trump is also a loser. In fact, he only got in because people pissed away their votes on third parties in 2016.

I'm sure you are... he validates your racism, homophobia and misogyny.

Tell you what, buddy. You give me a list of things you want to cut with dollar amounts attached. Given your boy wants to piss away a lot of money on walls, tax cuts for rich people and wasteful military spending, tell me what you can cut that will get us 1 Trillion dollars closer to a balanced budget.

What we need to do is make the rich pay their fair share. Trump won't be the guy to do that, he doesn't want to pay his fair share now.

Whoops, here's another $100MM he didn't pay for that monstrosity in Downtown Chicago.
Explain “fair share”…. What is “Rich”? And how much of their wealth would you like to take?

If I had to put money on it today, I'd place my money on Trump. But I'll wait until after both conventions and it's official that the parties are sticking with these 2 jerks.

Forum List

Back