Bible criticism

What on earth are you talking about?
Stop it with TNT nonsense phraseology.

i've already made clear to you I follow the spoken religion, not your paper variety ... whatever the TNT is -

Noah's parable is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumphant struggle to the final conclusion.

Your alliteration is clear as mud.

thanks, I appreciate your attempt for vocabularily expressive moods.

It's not a mood; you're clear as mud...period.
You need to release a Talmud for people to understand you.

that's your issue and what you read that is clear for you (being the problem) is not mine.

It IS your problem if you are trying to communicate ideas on a public forum.
Unless, of course, you are posting for your personal edification.

i've already made clear to you I follow the spoken religion, not your paper variety ... whatever the TNT is -

Noah's parable is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumphant struggle to the final conclusion.

that's your issue and what you read that is clear for you (being the problem) is not mine.

your comprehension skills are your problem not mine ... try a new religion, it can only help.

your comprehension skills are your problem not mine ... try a new religion, it can only help.

You FINALLY posted something comprehensible!

there, I've help you on your way - persistence is a blessing for even the underachiever. good luck.

there, I've help you on your way - persistence is a blessing for even the underachiever. good luck.

I'm flattered by you attempting my posting style.

Nothing is ever settled, no one knows what happens or why or how we all got here, or anything about the afterlife if there is one, we can all only wonder.
Nothing is ever settled, no one knows what happens or why or how we all got here, or anything about the afterlife if there is one, we can all only wonder.

Nothing is ever settled ....

th

that is not true, the Apex of Knowledge when attained during a lifetime will have answers for the the unknown ... in conjunction with the Triumph of Good vs Evil the Spirit will be set free. Noah was on the right path.

Upon our death we will know? What did Noah know, how to make wine.

during a lifetime ...

Noah (knew) ... to find the answers before his death, before it was to late or was simply on the right side of The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

What is Noah's parable? TNT is The New Testament, instead of OT and NT.

Nothing is ever settled ....

th

that is not true, the Apex of Knowledge when attained during a lifetime will have answers for the the unknown ... in conjunction with the Triumph of Good vs Evil the Spirit will be set free. Noah was on the right path.

during a lifetime ...

Noah (knew) ... to find the answers before his death, before it was to late or was simply on the right side of The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

What is Noah's parable?

The Triumph of Good vs Evil - to its conclusion

when the last of either perishes those remaining will be the subjects for the Final Judgement - either Admission to the Everlasting or extinction.

and this includes all living beings, the ark is misconstrued.

during a lifetime ...

What is Noah's parable?

The Triumph of Good vs Evil - to its conclusion

when the last of either perishes those remaining will be the subjects for the Final Judgement - either Admission to the Everlasting or extinction.

and this includes all living beings, the ark is misconstrued.

I'm usually an optimist but the way things are looking , it will probably be Extinction.

Lol nothing that matters, in other words, and not errors, just a different time and language, nothing that takes away from the accepted New Testament meanings and context, except to those who who are desperate for lack of real criticisms. Learn about metaphors, anthropomorphism, allegory, medieval colloquialisms, and other key literary devices before Google Scholaring up irrelevancies.

I am tired of reading all the bible thumping threads telling us the bible is the word of God, and we will burn in hell if we do not believe it. So here is a thread to dismantle the bible and prove it cannot be from God, and it has not been preserved unchanged.
I will be posting many links and doing some cut and paste jobs, because I am no bible expert, but I know a lot of work has been done on this by others.

The first point I would like to raise is the age of Noah and other so called prophets. The bible says Noah lived to be 950 years old, but I read somewhere that this is now believed to be a mistake in the translation of the numbers from an early bible, by a scribe that did not understand the numbering system.
I will research this and post links.

To be going on with here are a couple of links to critical pages.

Bible Babble - The Holy Bible and it's Errors, Contradictions, and so on.

Biblical scientific errors - RationalWiki
Try using your own words of what YOU think instead of linking to hate sites.

I love it when these people who don't know a word of Hebrew or Greek (much less Hebrew poetry) butcher one of the the English versions and think they have done something.

The biggest question is if there is anything that would make you believe?

If the answer is yes, what?
If the answer is no, you have a closed mind and are a waste of time.

Believe what, the bunk in the old testament? That says the world is flat and its six thousand years old and Jonah was swallowed by a whale, etc, etc. I hardly think so.
So you have a closed mind and chose to live in a bubble.

{click}

I happen to have some fairly controversial beliefs myself. Such as there probably is a God, and that we reincarnate many times on different planets. See my thread ' spiritual teachings'

But I am not about to believe anyone lived in a whale. Facts tell me it is not possible. For one thing there is only one whale with a throat wide enough to swallow a man and that is a sperm whale, and nobody could live in it's stomach. All other larger whales are plankton eaters with very narrow throats.

Well, we don't believe your BS either so why don't we just call it even?

I am tired of reading all the bible thumping threads telling us the bible is the word of God, and we will burn in hell if we do not believe it. So here is a thread to dismantle the bible and prove it cannot be from God, and it has not been preserved unchanged.
I will be posting many links and doing some cut and paste jobs, because I am no bible expert, but I know a lot of work has been done on this by others.

do you have anything specific?

The first point I would like to raise is the age of Noah and other so called prophets. The bible says Noah lived to be 950 years old, but I read somewhere that this is now believed to be a mistake in the translation of the numbers from an early bible, by a scribe that did not understand the numbering system.
I will research this and post links.

To be going on with here are a couple of links to critical pages.

Bible Babble - The Holy Bible and it's Errors, Contradictions, and so on.

Biblical scientific errors - RationalWiki
Try using your own words of what YOU think instead of linking to hate sites.

I love it when these people who don't know a word of Hebrew or Greek (much less Hebrew poetry) butcher one of the the English versions and think they have done something.

Forum List

Back