Testimony of the Believers

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
These are the testimonies of people who received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We begin with the testimony of a Israeli Jewish man from Tel Aviv, Israel and how he received the miracle of Salvation.

After this Jewish man began checking all of the prophecies in Scripture approximately 3 1/2 weeks to a month, it became clear to him that Jesus Christ was the Messiah who had to be the sacrifice, the atonement for his sins. What a powerful testimony this man has!

This is the testimony of an ex-witch who encountered Jesus Christ and how He transformed her life. I listened to her testimony and although it is quite in depth I believe that anyone who is into witchcraft is going to relate to what she has to say. Her story will give you hope that what Jesus Christ did for her is what He wants to do for you.

This young man was deeply into the new age teachings. He was in the business of New Age. His testimony is powerful. He was a teacher in New Age Doctrine. He wrote articles for New Age Websites. If there is anyone who is into New Age, you may know of this young man.

Today he has renounced New Age and is serving Jesus Christ with his whole life.

This has to be the most powerful testimony from an ex-New Ager I've ever listened to in my life. You're going to love his testimony!

Last edited:

This woman's testimony is bar none one of the most chilling testimonies you may ever hear about someone who unknowingly opened the wrong door because she trusted the wrong person. She met a Satanist who she began to date. What transpired during the time she was dating him and afterward should be a major wake up call to every woman out there to be very cautious as to whom you permit into your house and into your life. This lady was an atheist. After she suffered severely due to the relationship with this man, she sought help through New Age practitioners. Her condition grew worse. By divine intervention, God arranged for a friend who was a Christian to share with her who Jesus is. Still she resisted and it wasn't until a final crisis that she then called upon Jesus Christ and was immediately delivered from all oppression. In one prayer, she was delivered.

This woman is a born again Christian now. She said that she suspects the satanist she had dated was a generational satanist whose father was also into the occult. He was very advanced in the practice of Satanism. I believe the Holy Spirit revealed that to her and that she came very, very close to a very terrible outcome.

You need to listen to her testimony. Her story is riveting.

Last edited:

Delivered from the Powers of Darkness

This is a testimony from a high level ex-Satanist who has revealed a great many strategies which Lucifer taught him (through his servants) to use in order destroy the body of Christ who were backslidden and also strategies against Christians who were living holy (those attempts failed as you will find out). He also used his satanic powers to murder many people who were not saved but says that Lucifer instructed him and others to focus on & target the true Christians because they caused his kingdom great trouble. This ex-Satanist did create a certain devastation in Lagos, Nigeria which I did look up online and found that what he said did actually happen.

In that particular event, through the powers of the occult - he killed many people at once. For some, it will be difficult to understand how what he speaks of could be possible but we should keep in mind that certain things he speaks of are in the spiritual realm and there is a great deal that most Christians don't know about. It is quite extensive and you may prefer to listen to it in segments.

One more comment - I've heard /read other testimonies from high level ex-Satanists who confirm certain things this man testified of and can be found in the book he wrote about it. The strategies that Lucifer has his workers use against churches I had already heard before from other former witches and Satanists also.

Last edited:
This is the testimony of a former Shaman. His story reveals the reality of demons, taking drugs to open himself up to the spiritual realm, chanting, etc. Interesting that the Shaman had somehow heard some little stories about heaven and hell - perhaps from a missionary who had been there hundreds of years ago - the story was passed down - but the LORD was good to send the missionary in video with his son to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him and explain it to him.

This man's testimony is most wonderful. I praise God for this man's salvation! at 34:37 timeline he tells how the missionary who didn't speak his language well -he could understand him perfectly!

The missionary told him, God loves you! The demons in him made his chest shake! They knew the Shaman was hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! As the missionary spoke with him day after day, he understood more, then the missionary said that they were going to pray for him.

And the missionary prayed for him to be delivered from the demons and powers of darkness and he said he felt like he was being slowly untied. He'd go out into the woods on top of a big dead tree and think and talk to God by himself.

He then asked God for his deliverance and then he'd go back and listen to the missionary some more. Then he'd go back out and talk to God alone again....he did this day after day....... This testimony is so, so precious!

I praise God for the opportunity to listen to it. This is a testimony that God will use to reveal Himself to you, to show you how to come into a real relationship with Jesus Christ and be set free by the power of God. Make sure to listen to it - to the very end.

You'll note that at the beginning of his testimony he speaks of how he was taught to hate - from a young child - taught to hate - but then as he began to partake in their rituals - crushing human bones and drinking - they grew to hate, more and more hate. The powers of witchcraft are hatred, bitterness, murder, spirits of wizardry and sorcery.. if you know someone bound by witchcraft you must pray for the person and bind those spirits in the name of Jesus Christ. Keep praying for them and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them. Keep talking to them about Jesus Christ and show them the Scriptures. God's Word does not return back unto Him void! It will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do!

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
    Let me hide myself in Thee;
    Let the water and the blood,
    From Thy wounded side which flowed,
    Be of sin the double cure,
    Save from wrath and make me pure.
  2. Not the labor of my hands
    Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
    Could my zeal no respite know,
    Could my tears forever flow,
    All for sin could not atone;
    Thou must save, and Thou alone.
  3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
    Simply to Thy cross I cling;
    Naked, come to Thee for dress;
    Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
    Foul, I to the fountain fly;
    Wash me, Savior, or I die.
  4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
    When my eyes shall close in death,
    When I rise to worlds unknown,
    And behold Thee on Thy throne,
    Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
    Let me hide myself in Thee.

Rock of Ages > Lyrics | Augustus M. Toplady

This is a wonderful testimony of a man who was in the homosexual lifestyle for 27 years. His testimony is very inspiring. You'll be blessed by what he has to say!

Why didn't Jesus save this guy before he had his butthole ravaged for over a quarter of a century?

It just seems to me Jesus could have done something before this guy caught a case of the gays unless he was trying to teach this guy a lesson, but what lesson demands almost three decades of anal intrusion to get the point across?

Jeremiah, Christianity can't cure homosexuality, anymore than it can cure heterosexuality, or any other sexual orientation. People are attracted to who they are attracted to.

The Catholic Church tried for decades to cure pedophile priests, but it never worked. No amount of prayer or counseling will turn a pedophile into a normal guy. All you can do for him is lock him away and keep him away from children.

This is the marvelous testimony of ex-Jesuit Roman Catholic Dr. Alberto Rivera who shares his conversion experience of becoming a born again Christian which led to his departure from Roman Catholicism. His inside information about the Jesuits and the Vatican exposed the truth about the Vatican's agenda to infiltrate and destroy the Protestant Church's of America.

new_banner71copy.gif

Alberto Rivera was a very high level Jesuit who answered directly to the Pope. After his conversion to Jesus Christ he exposed the secrets of the Jesuits and the agenda of the Roman Catholic Empire.

Dr. Rivera told the world about the Jesuits attempts to murder him at least 5 times. After leaving Catholicism Alberto Rivera married and his wife did go on record to tell the world she believed the Jesuits finally succeeded in murdering her godly husband. As this hero of the faith (see Hebrews 11) died for his testimony - it is incumbent upon all Roman Catholics to listen to this Alberto's testimony and learn the truth about the false teachings of Roman Catholicism and why there is no salvation in it. Dr. Rivera had a great love for the Roman Catholic people and as a result of his testimony many Catholics departed from the anti-Christ Roman Catholicism Institution and became born again Christians. To God be the Glory.

Dr. Alberto Rivera is the man responsible for first exposing the content of the Extreme Oath of the Jesuits which he did take in order to become a high level Jesuit.
Dr. Alberto Rivera's testimony is a wonderful reminder that the Lord's offer of salvation to us all:

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13 (KJV)

Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction

Last edited:
But they are being misslead through false info under false pretense, all which has been proven fallacious without sound refutation otherwise.
What abput those in this false pretense who leave once they find out the truth abput what the words actually mean and say and what they actually refer to?
The ones least likely to leave their ministries unless there is GOOD REASON IN DOING SO.
Christian converts to Judaism - YouTube

From Minister to Torah Observant Jew - Conversion to Judaism

Conversion to Judaism - YouTube

Conversion to Judaism - YouTube

Christian youth pastor converts to Orthodox Judaism

This Jewish Medical Doctor explains in this very brief video why he is practicing real Judaism now that he has become a follower of Jesus Christ. In this video, you will see the peace of God which is clearly upon this man. I could listen to him talk all day! I wish the video had been longer!

Jesus' Testimony:

<BlankPage> No such Web page<>
"Crickets"
Taps watch....damn no show!
Who booked this guy, was it you Don King?

This is the testimony of a former devout Muslim who is today a born again Christian. I rejoice over this man's salvation! His testimony of the Holy Spirit speaking to him and leading him to minister to others is very beautiful!

Published on Mar 31, 2013
Suleiman Abdulai is a Nigerian Christian who accepts the persecution Christ promised. His Muslim family urged him to deny Jesus' name and even tried to kill him before finally disowning him. But, as Jesus promised in Matthew 10, the Holy Spirit gave him the words to speak when needed. And when he was being sought by killers, the Lord protected him. Although faith in Christ cost Suleiman his family, worldly possessions and reputation, he gained everything by taking up Christ's cross.

In this video interview Suleiman tells a bit about his life before Christ, his conversion, how he believes Christians should be reaching Muslims, and how he and his family are now.

This is the amazing story of a Rabbi who was highly respected in Israel and left a note that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel. A book was written, a movie was made and today Orthodox Jews in Israel are learning something that their Rabbi's didn't tell them. Jesus is the Messiah!

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deuteronomy 18:15

Most Jewish people are surprised to hear that Jesus was Jewish and the New Testament was written by Jews. They view the New Testament as a "non-Jewish" book that has spawned another world religion. Some even think Jesus was a nice Jewish boy who converted to Christianity!
List of Messianic prophecies fulfilled by Jesus Christ:
365 Messianic Prophecies - Prophecy - Questions and Answers - Jews for Jesus

This is the amazing testimony of a young man who went from a life of drugs, crime, shackles in jail to Jesus Christ and then back to jail for Jesus! From the time he received Jesus Christ he never turned back and has been street preaching for years now. If they arrest him for preaching - he preaches from whatever cell they put him in. When released - he goes right back to preaching wherever God sends him. To God be the glory. This young man is truly a sold out believer for Jesus Christ! I praise God for him! May the Lord bless him mightily!

Who believes they have sinned big here? The biggest thief, drug addict, drug dealer, drunkard there is... Listen to the young man's testimony and then realize this! God's arm is not too short to save you. You're only one prayer away from becoming what this man has become in Christ. A man after God's own heart....

Keep On Standing, Jesse Morrell!

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Deuteronomy 11:25

Last edited:

Forum List

Back