Better to have a straight parent in jail than gay parents at home

Not according to Jesus. Only he among ye who is without sin may cast the first stone.
This was Not a blanket statement by Jesus.

He was only saying that about one woman who was involved in one incident. :doubt:

You speak for Jesus, now? Clearly, unless we want to distort the teachings toward or own agendas, the lesson that we take from this singular story is that it is not our place to judge others. If others are being sinful or not is not for us to decide. It's our responsibility to love thy neighbor as we love ourselves. Not condemn them.

Not according to Jesus. Only he among ye who is without sin may cast the first stone.
This was Not a blanket statement by Jesus.

He was only saying that about one woman who was involved in one incident. :doubt:

You speak for Jesus, now? Clearly, unless we want to distort the teachings toward or own agendas, the lesson that we take from this singular story is that it is not our place to judge others. If others are being sinful or not is not for us to decide. It's our responsibility to love thy neighbor as we love ourselves. Not condemn them.

In fact, one of the core teachings of Jesus is that one who condemns will be condemned.

You don't have to be Christian to realize that's a pretty fucking good thing.

I have more respect for a bigot who is straightforward and honest who says they are opposed to gay marriage because God hates fags than I do for one who tries to cover up their bigotry with a patina of pseudo-logic.

The FACT is that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to children raised by heterosexual parents.

Santorum, who brought a dead fetus home and made his children hold it, really should shut his trap about other peoples parenting.

And gay marriage spreads psychosis.

Link?

Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

Let's see you backpedal, ignore, diss or otherwise try to dismiss a review that show shows that homosexuals are significantly less mentally healthy (and phsyically) than heterosexuals.

I love how you sneaked "and physically" in there. Cute. Bigots like to throw the spread of AIDS among American gay men as a reason to deny them marriage. How ironic. Marriage would actually decrease the spread of AIDS. Seems bigots have never quite had that "duh" moment.

They also forget two other important facts. One, AIDS worldwide is a predominantly heterosexual disease. Two, gonorhhea and syphilis killed millions of heterosexuals before a cure was found.

Moving on, apparently you have not read your own link. First, it plainly states that homosexuality by itself has not been proven to be pathological.

1. First, there is now clear evidence that mental health problems are indeed associated with homosexuality. This supports those who opposed the APA actions in 1973. However, the present papers do not answer the question; is homosexuality itself pathological?

2. The papers do show that since only a minority of a nonclinical sample of homosexuals has any diagnosable mental problems (at least by present diagnostic criteria), then most homosexuals are not mentally ill.

Second, there is a strong argument to be made from your link that denying monogamous marriage to gays contributes to their clinical depression. Single people have higher levels of depression than married people.

Depression Statistics in Men vs. Women

The rate of depression among those who are single or divorced is four times higher than those who are married.

And from your own link:

The promiscuous person--either heterosexual or homosexual --may in fact be more likely to be antisocial.

This is why mankind invented marriage. It brings down the level of sexually transmitted disease and emotional instability.

So why you would deny that to gays is beyond me.

Last edited:
But why should the state care whether you get genetic disease or not? Do they test everyone for Tay-sacks and prohibit them from marrying?

It's Tay-Sachs.

And I have to ask what I suspect. Are you a White Nationalist?

And I have to ask:
1) Why wont you answer the question?
2) Are you an idiot?

1) Not all states have blood tests. Of those that do, some do test for genetic disorders like Tay-Sachs and sickle cell anemia. What does that have to do with gay marriage? Why did you focus on that one particular disorder (Tay-Sachs)?
2)You sound just like one.

Last edited:

Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

Let's see you backpedal, ignore, diss or otherwise try to dismiss a review that show shows that homosexuals are significantly less mentally healthy (and phsyically) than heterosexuals.

I love how you sneaked "and physically" in there. Cute. Bigots like to throw the spread of AIDS among American gay men as a reason to deny them marriage. How ironic. Marriage would actually decrease the spread of AIDS. Seems bigots have never quite had that "duh" moment.

They also forget two other important facts. One, AIDS worldwide is a predominantly heterosexual disease. Two, gonorhhea and syphilis killed millions of heterosexuals before a cure was found.

Moving on, apparently you have not read your own link. First, it plainly states that homosexuality by itself has not been proven to be pathological.

Second, there is a strong argument to be made from your link that denying monogamous marriage to gays contributes to their clinical depression. Single people have higher levels of depression than married people.

Depression Statistics in Men vs. Women

The rate of depression among those who are single or divorced is four times higher than those who are married.

And from your own link:

The promiscuous person--either heterosexual or homosexual --may in fact be more likely to be antisocial.

This is why mankind invented marriage. It brings down the level of sexually transmitted disease and emotional instability.

So why you would deny that to gays is beyond me.

I didnt just "sneak it" in there. Gays have a much higher incidence of diseases, not just AIDS, than heterosexuals. They have a much higher rate of sexual activity than heterosexuals as well, not coincidentally btw.
No one has mentioned AIDS as a reason to "deny" gay marriage. I've never seen that as an argument. Another straw man from you.
We have marriage because it provides stability to society and a stable environment to raise children. Married men have many fewer health problems and social pathology than unmarried men. Children raised in 2 parent households are generally healthier than otherwise.
Even married gays experience sexual promiscuity at far higher rates than married heterosexuals.

Gays are in a dilemma. They say, obviously this isn't a choice. Who would want to be like this?
OK, that makes homosexuality a disease that needs to be cured.
Oh, no. It isn't a disease.
Then it must be a choice. And an obviously bad one.
We see from the article the political pressure exerted by the fag lobby to get doctors to drop the label of disease, in fact to remove every stigma of homosexuality, no matter how true. So the absence of literature detailing this is not because the data are not there.

Then why can't you marry your sister or your daughter or your goat?

It never fails. Bigots always bring up bestiality, incest, and/or pedophilia when talking about gay marriage. It's like they can't help themselves.

The reason you cannot marry your sister or daughter is because actual harm can be demonstrated for incest.

As for marrying an animal, how can an animal give informed consent to a contract?
But why should the state care whether you get genetic disease or not? Do they test everyone for Tay-sacks and prohibit them from marrying?

it certainly has in your case

It never fails. Bigots always bring up bestiality, incest, and/or pedophilia when talking about gay marriage. It's like they can't help themselves.

The reason you cannot marry your sister or daughter is because actual harm can be demonstrated for incest.

As for marrying an animal, how can an animal give informed consent to a contract?

it certainly has in your case

Thank you. Yes, I am mentally and physically health in part due to the fact that I am not gay.
Can you say the same?

Forum List

Back