Best Political Ad Ever!

• Banned
This aired today during the Giants playoff WIN over the Phillies in the SF Bay Area.

Calitics:: Meg Whitman and Arnold Schwarzenegger: Separated at Birth?

You are a vente-sized buffoon. No wonder you think the ad is good.
It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

You always default to a lie. Do you suppose others won't view the ad and see the exact same words used by Whitman from Arnolds campaign?
The same words, the same ideas, all without attribution, as if she originated them.
What's truly funny, is the 'ideas' are the same used in every election cycle by Republicans for the past 30 years, and never implemented when they had power. So, the R's needed to reinvent themselves - and runaway from Bush&Co - so they changed their name from Republicans to Independents and Tea Party Patriots (a wolf in sheeps clothing or the garb of an 18th century partriot is still a wolf).
You can fool some of the people with your lies Rabbi, but only the real dumb ones.

• Banned
This aired today during the Giants playoff WIN over the Phillies in the SF Bay Area.

It isn't. It takes snips of candidates saying very general things. You could probably produce the same ad with almost any two politicians.

Rabbi, meet Wry Catcher :eusa_whistle:

Hey Meister, thanks for proving my point. Only the real dumb ones believe your lies Rabbi; and Meister is very very (be nice wry) ... ummm... not bright.

Just posting the video so no one has to go to the link:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_0a54S8po[/ame]
And yeah.. Brilliant ad!

• Banned
Since two members of the echo chamber - Rabbi and Meister - hope to hijack this thread, I thought it appropriate to re-post the ad.

I post, you decide if Rabbi is a liar, or not:

Rabbi, meet Wry Catcher :eusa_whistle:

Hey Meister, thanks for proving my point. Only the real dumb ones believe your lies Rabbi; and Meister is very very (be nice wry) ... ummm... not bright.

:cuckoo: You never let us down with entertainment, wry.....like you have a lot of room to talk about not being bright. incredible....I am still surprised that frisco trusted you with a handgun. :lol:

Since two members of the echo chamber - Rabbi and Meister - hope to hijack this thread, I thought it appropriate to re-post the ad.

Your incredible, wry. That is cut and paste type of hackery....of course, you see it differently, but that certainly doesn't make you anywhere close to being right. A person could do that with any two politicians, or the media. Your a buffoon and Rabbi was spot on.

Your incredible, wry. That is cut and paste type of hackery....of course, you see it differently, but that certainly doesn't make you anywhere close to being right. A person could do that with any two politicians, or the media. Your a buffoon and Rabbi was spot on.

You're a person Meister, please do so with any two politicians you please. I won't even hold you to two from the same state, or two running for the same office in the same state, as in the video posted.
Calling me a buffoon proves you've defaulted to an ad hominem attack - silly meister, such tricks are for buffoons, or liars (a shoutout to Rabbi).

You're a person Meister, please do so with any two politicians you please. I won't even hold you to two from the same state, or two running for the same office in the same state, as in the video posted.
Calling me a buffoon proves you've defaulted to an ad hominem attack - silly meister, such tricks are for buffoons, or liars (a shoutout to Rabbi).

yea so out with Hag Whitman....and in with just about dead Brown....once again California has two losers running.....lucky us.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQYEDLef9iQ[/ame]

this is the best political ad ever

I heard this was coming and it was devastating.

For those who haven't seen the ad, it is Whitman using Gov. Schwarzenegger's words. She took word for word - notwithstanding the lies of Rabbi, above - each of his campaign promises and used them as her own.
Not only does this demonstrate that Ms. Whitman is lazy, it is further evidence that she lacks the character - the honesty - to serve as the Governor of California and the vision to move California forward.

Not only does this demonstrate that Ms. Whitman is lazy, it is further evidence that she lacks the character - the honesty - to serve as the Governor of California and the vision to move California forward.

and so i guess that means that one foot in the grave Brown does?...

Just posting the video so no one has to go to the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_0a54S8po
And yeah.. Brilliant ad!

serie_kapow-728628.jpg

Forum List

Back