Bernie rising ... 30% and still going up.

OOOOOOomfgz we are heading towards the most Bullshit (BS) (Bernie Sanders) election in US history.

I just knew this thread would generate intelligent ruminational posts.

Deep. My head swims.
Free college! tax wall street! Free housing, Free Healthcare, free you name it! Vote BS!!!! Care to deny any of that?

I don't bother with fast food, thanks.
Let me know when you develop something into an actual thought. You know, with like verbs and maybe even complete sentences.

OOOOOOomfgz we are heading towards the most Bullshit (BS) (Bernie Sanders) election in US history.

Deep. My head swims.
Free college! tax wall street! Free housing, Free Healthcare, free you name it! Vote BS!!!! Care to deny any of that?
If I may.....

IKY6Tgv.jpg

Deep. My head swims.
If I may.....

IKY6Tgv.jpg

There you go Suds. Vegemite to the rescue with Googly Images, making your posts look less miindless in contrast.

I love the smell of nobody being able to articulate an argument in the morning...

Deep. My head swims.
If I may.....

IKY6Tgv.jpg

There you go Suds. Vegemite to the rescue with Googly Images, making your posts look less miindless in contrast.

I love the smell of nobody being able to articulate an argument in the morning...

And we love the smell of burning rubbish with each one of your posts!

Vigilante. Show me 3 posts today where you didn't post a meme someone else created. You can't because you are a thoughtless retard. Every thought you express is copied from another rightwinger's shitty joke. Everything you say is not you. You are nothing. Bring your shit into the Flame Zone. See how fast someone hands you your ass.

Vigilante. Show me 3 posts today where you didn't post a meme someone else created. You can't because you are a thoughtless retard. Every thought you express is copied from another rightwinger's shitty joke. Everything you say is not you. You are nothing. Bring your shit into the Flame Zone. See how fast someone hands you your ass.

It's more fun bitch slapping little fag men here, there certainly are plenty of them in the regular forums, and all NeoCommies!

Forum List

Back