Ted Cruz Praises Donald Trump, Holds Fire on Boehner

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
As of today, it looks like either Carson or Cruz will be The Donald's wingman once elected!

rollcall.com ^ | Aug. 31, 2015 | Niels Lesniewski
Sen. Ted Cruz said next week’s rally outside the Capitol with Donald Trump will get more eyeballs and TV cameras with the fellow Republican presidential candidate in attendance. “An awful lot of the Republican candidates for president have basically taken out a two-by-four and tried to smack Donald Trump and I have very consciously avoided doing that, and I’ve regularly sung his praises,” the Texas Republican said.

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

Doesn't matter. Both have always been the least likely to ever win the nomination. The blind leading the blind.

Wants to be Donalds bitch eh. Interesting

Yep Ted Cruz--who is way down in the polls--is now licking Trump's boots--LOL Scott Walker jumped off of the Trump bridge a couple of days ago speaking of a Canadian wall--LOL Jeb Bush is talking about Asian anchor babies--LOL

Can it get any better than this--LOL

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

• Banned
Wants to be Donalds bitch eh. Interesting

Yep Ted Cruz--who is way down in the polls--is now licking Trump's boots--LOL Scott Walker jumped off of the Trump bridge a couple of days ago speaking of a Canadian wall--LOL Jeb Bush is talking about Asian anchor babies--LOL

Can it get any better than this--LOL

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg
Of course it gets better.....

g1VkG6h.jpg

Another day, another opportunity for Cruz to try out for Trump's VP pick.

Well that may be Cruz's plan--but I think the shoes are falling fairly quickly on 'The Donald"--Ben Carson has caught up to him in Iowa, Carly Fiorina is 3rd. All of them political outsiders.

For some unknown reason Fiorina even though 3rd in Iowa and 2nd in New Hamshire--won't be able to participate in the upcoming CNN debate because CNN is using polls that were done even prior to the 1st debate, or sometime in July. Unbelievable. Not a good way for the Republican party to prove that they really don't have a "war on women" campaign going.

Carly Fiorina's clearly earned a spot at the CNN debate

As of today, it looks like either Carson or Cruz will be The Donald's wingman once elected!

Sen. Ted Cruz said next week’s rally outside the Capitol with Donald Trump will get more eyeballs and TV cameras with the fellow Republican presidential candidate in attendance. “An awful lot of the Republican candidates for president have basically taken out a two-by-four and tried to smack Donald Trump and I have very consciously avoided doing that, and I’ve regularly sung his praises,” the Texas Republican said.

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

Cruz doesn't want to piss off Trump's supporters because he's planning to pick them up when Trump drops out.
Cruz.jpg

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

Cruz doesn't want to piss off Trump's supporters because he's planning to pick them up when Trump drops out.
View attachment 48945

Please LINK us to that suspicious quote, or you are a liar!

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

View attachment 48945

Just as soon as you document when Cruz dressed up in a Captain America costume for pictures.

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

View attachment 48945

Just as soon as you document when Cruz dressed up in a Captain America costume for pictures.

He didn't.... your TURN for that bullshit post!

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

View attachment 48945

Prove it.

wbcm7sR.jpg

082315.jpg

Captain-America01.jpg

View attachment 48945

Prove it.

I don't have to, you simply posted bullshit, as you usually do and got caught! You're dumb enough to do this again and again.... Einstein had a word for you...

th

View attachment 48945

Prove it.

I don't have to, you simply posted bullshit, as you usually do and got caught! You're dumb enough to do this again and again.... Einstein had a word for you...

th
Like this one better?
Cruz1.jpg

Forum List

Back