Ben Carson

You idiot, I brought up Harry Reid bringing it up. In his mind, his race determined his ability to be elected.

No doubt, you were one of those who swooned over the first black man being elected president.

:lol:

So you're claiming that Harry Reid said this, not you:

America is not ready for the first racially pure black male.

Link?

You really are that dense or just another dime a dozen disingenuous trolls?

I was making fun of Dirty Harry. Got it?

Oh, so you were the one trolling and racebaiting.

I'm glad you're admitting it.

Says the Prog who support the notion that everyone in the GOP is a racist.

Just tired of your shit is all.

How do I "support that notion", exactly?

You support those who do.

Incidentally, Al Sharpton and Holder should both be tried as domestic terrorists for drumming up outrage and rioting in Ferguson, especially after the DOJ found that the officer in question was innocent.

So you're claiming that Harry Reid said this, not you:

America is not ready for the first racially pure black male.

Link?

Incidentally, Al Sharpton and Holder should both be tried as domestic terrorists for drumming up outrage and rioting in Ferguson, especially after the DOJ found that the officer in question was innocent.

I do?

Like who?

It's amazing to me the things I can learn about myself from morons who can't argue a point without telling me what I believe.

As for the rest of your drivel, how exactly did Holder and Sharpton "drum up" rioting?

I do?

Like who?

It's amazing to me the things I can learn about myself from morons who can't argue a point without telling me what I believe.

As for the rest of your drivel, how exactly did Holder and Sharpton "drum up" rioting?

That's fine, we will pretend your not a Prog.

As for crazy Al and company, this is classic

Sharpton urges Ferguson protesters not to aid smear campaign by rioting US news The Guardian

So the first words out of his mouth is that he does not want to see rioting and looting, and then unleashes a tirade of how unjust the police and the media are.

It's like going to a KKK rally and before speaking saying how you don't support all the cross burnings and violence, and then unleashing a tirade on how blacks are the source of all our woes.

I do?

Like who?

Sharpton urges Ferguson protesters not to aid smear campaign by rioting US news The Guardian

So the first words out of his mouth is that he does not want to see rioting and looting, and then unleashes a tirade of how unjust the police and the media are.

It's like going to a KKK rally and before speaking saying how you don't support all the cross burnings and violence, and then unleashing a tirade on how blacks are the source of all our woes.

So Al Sharpton "drummed up" rioting and looting by specifically telling people not to riot or loot?

That's some great "evidence" right there, for the "trial" you demand.

I do?

Like who?

So Al Sharpton "drummed up" rioting and looting by specifically telling people not to riot or loot?

That's some great "evidence" right there, for the "trial" you demand.

You misunderstand, I don't expect the power that be to do anything against them. Why would you turn on your own?

It's like having the ethics committee in Congress. They talked about doing away with it because nothing of substance is ever done about the corruption there.

Shrug. Progs are a joke. They own all the wealth and power so what do they care?

Last edited:
well if Ben can't win in 2016, we may never see the first black president being we may have Latino presidents for a while.
Ben is not going to win any Presidential election, he certainly won't win the republican nomination. We certainly may have some Latino Presidents soon but it certainly won't be Rubio or cruz.

Make sure you book mark this for after the 2016 election.

Carson isn't going to be the nominee.

Carson will be a benefit to democrats, however, if he enters the primaries.

Ben definitely will stir the pot for Jeb and Mitt.

The last thing they want is someone who actually challenges them in any way. That would be the death of the GOP.

The article tries to portray a similarity between Obama and Carson.
Carson legitimately demonized the insurance industry.
Obama only claims to dislike them.
It's hard to hate an industry but, simultaneously, forcefully shove millions of new customers into it.

This from the hardline conservatives at National Review ...

Ben Carson s Troubling Connection National Review Online
---
In March of last year, Dr. Ben Carson, the conservative star considered a potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate, appeared in a video for Mannatech, Inc., a Texas-based medical supplement maker. Smiling into the camera, he extolled the benefits of the company’s “glyconutrient” products:

In 2007, three years after Carson’s first dealings with Mannatech, Texas attorney general Greg Abbott sued the company and Caster, charging them with orchestrating an unlawful marketing scheme that exaggerated their products’ health benefits. The original petition in that case paints an ugly picture of Mannatech’s marketing practices. It charges that the company offered testimonials from individuals claiming that they’d used Mannatech products to overcome serious diseases and ailments, including autism, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, and life-threatening heart conditions.
---

You know, there's a word for doctors who take money to shill snake-oil cures. What was it ... something to do with ducks ... hang on ... got it. "Quack". Yep, that's the word.

Carson's defense? That he wasn't really affiliated with them, he was just paid to make speeches. Which really isn't an improvement, being it paints him as a guy who will say anything for a buck.

I know that some conservatives admire Be Carson and want him to run for President. Is this the Ben Carson you want to elect? :)

Articles Ben Carson s Problematic Views on Health Care

Ben Carson Advocated Partial Government Health Care Takeover In His 2012 Book - BuzzFeed News

How has no state licensing board pulled is license to practice medicine?

When you admit you don't believe in biological science, how are you allowed to be a doctor?

You'd think he be laughed out of the profession.

Forum List

Back