Ben Carson

I like Carson and think he is a very smart man well educated but I didn't think a half term Senator was ready to be President of the United States so I sure don't think a man with no political experience is I wouldn't mind seeing him for a House or Senate seat though.

He will likely not make it to the top five. But if he wants to be on President Walker/Cruz's staff, I am sure they will find a lead position for him.

He will likely not make it to the top five. But if he wants to be on President Walker/Cruz's staff, I am sure they will find a lead position for him.

Walker/ Rubio or Rubio/Walker would kick ass and take names.

I know that some conservatives admire Be Carson and want him to run for President. Is this the Ben Carson you want to elect? :)

Articles Ben Carson s Problematic Views on Health Care

Ben Carson Advocated Partial Government Health Care Takeover In His 2012 Book - BuzzFeed News

America is not ready for the first racially pure black male.

Like Harry Reid once said, Obama got elected because he did not have a negro dialect and was light skinned.

Thanks to his momma that is.

I know that some conservatives admire Be Carson and want him to run for President. Is this the Ben Carson you want to elect? :)

Ben Carson Advocated Partial Government Health Care Takeover In His 2012 Book - BuzzFeed News

Anytime you wish to create a one size fits all approach to anything the federal government must lead the way and control it.

The reason it is hard to oppose is because there is some efficiency to it and some are helped, but at what cost?

Now if government decided what we eat, when we exercise, how much sleep we get, etc., etc., it would radically extend the length of the average persons life, assuming they are not incompetent at it. This is a big assumption since being incompetent tends to be human nature.

The issue is freedom Ben and Berry. Is freedom worth being less safe?

Keep in mind that during the American Revolution the majority of Americans did not support the rebels. The task at hand was dangerous, and had it failed they all would have hung in the gallows. If the Revolution has been waged with the vote it would have failed.

I like Carson and think he is a very smart man well educated but I didn't think a half term Senator was ready to be President of the United States so I sure don't think a man with no political experience is I wouldn't mind seeing him for a House or Senate seat though.
Do you agree with the views he stated about government involvement in health care and his support for other government programs like FEMA? Do you find it suspect that he has basically done a 180 since 2012?

Do you agree with the views he stated about government involvement in health care and his support for other government programs like FEMA? Do you find it suspect that he has basically done a 180 since 2012?

The problem with Ben is twofold.

He was once a democrat by his own admission, and he is honest.

What you won't hear are Jeb and Mitt admit that they have no real intention of overturning Obamacare. Overall though, I suspect that Ben is more conservative than both Mitt and Jeb together.

Like Harry Reid once said, Obama got elected because he did not have a negro dialect and was light skinned.

I don't think that Obama is particularly "light skinned", I think that at least a little over half of America certainly is.

"Racially pure"?

Ben Carson has 20% European ancestry. There aren't many "racially pure" blacks in the US. After all, raping your slaves was fine, since they were your property.

well if Ben can't win in 2016, we may never see the first black president being we may have Latino presidents for a while.
Ben is not going to win any Presidential election, he certainly won't win the republican nomination. We certainly may have some Latino Presidents soon but it certainly won't be Rubio or cruz.

Forum List

Back