Ben Carson

I like Carson and think he is a very smart man well educated but I didn't think a half term Senator was ready to be President of the United States so I sure don't think a man with no political experience is I wouldn't mind seeing him for a House or Senate seat though.
Do you agree with the views he stated about government involvement in health care and his support for other government programs like FEMA? Do you find it suspect that he has basically done a 180 since 2012?
What I would say is he has learned the first rule of being a politician learn how to change your views as needed. Though I believe the popular term for that now is called evolving in your views.

I know that some conservatives admire Be Carson and want him to run for President. Is this the Ben Carson you want to elect? :)

Articles Ben Carson s Problematic Views on Health Care

Ben Carson Advocated Partial Government Health Care Takeover In His 2012 Book - BuzzFeed News

Anytime you wish to create a one size fits all approach to anything the federal government must lead the way and control it.

The reason it is hard to oppose is because there is some efficiency to it and some are helped, but at what cost?

Now if government decided what we eat, when we exercise, how much sleep we get, etc., etc., it would radically extend the length of the average persons life, assuming they are not incompetent at it. This is a big assumption since being incompetent tends to be human nature.

The issue is freedom Ben and Berry. Is freedom worth being less safe?

Keep in mind that during the American Revolution the majority of Americans did not support the rebels. The task at hand was dangerous, and had it failed they all would have hung in the gallows. If the Revolution has been waged with the vote it would have failed.
That's always the fight and search for harmony between the two.

See what Obama did? He inspired every inflated ego out there to think they qualify for president.
Just give them a shot of whiskey and a fur coat and they think they're King Kong.
Last I have seen and heard, it was some republicans genuinely and disingenuously stroking him to become "President". I know there was a big snow storm in New England , you can't blame Obama for that and you can't blame Obama for Carson.

I know that some conservatives admire Be Carson and want him to run for President. Is this the Ben Carson you want to elect? :)

Ben Carson Advocated Partial Government Health Care Takeover In His 2012 Book - BuzzFeed News

America is not ready for the first racially pure black male.

Like Harry Reid once said, Obama got elected because he did not have a negro dialect and was light skinned.

Thanks to his momma that is.
I don't think that Obama is particularly "light skinned", I think that at least a little over half of America certainly is.
Yep, his racist pastor is a lot lighter skinned.

I like Carson and think he is a very smart man well educated but I didn't think a half term Senator was ready to be President of the United States so I sure don't think a man with no political experience is I wouldn't mind seeing him for a House or Senate seat though.
Do you agree with the views he stated about government involvement in health care and his support for other government programs like FEMA? Do you find it suspect that he has basically done a 180 since 2012?
What I would say is he has learned the first rule of being a politician learn how to change your views as needed. Though I believe the popular term for that now is called evolving in your views.
AKA be a professional bullshitter! That 180 was quite an "evolution" in the span of one year! :)

See what Obama did? He inspired every inflated ego out there to think they qualify for president.
Just give them a shot of whiskey and a fur coat and they think they're King Kong.
Last I have seen and heard, it was some republicans genuinely and disingenuously stroking him to become "President". I know there was a big snow storm in New England , you can't blame Obama for that and you can't blame Obama for Carson.
Obama lowered the bar and his supporters put him over. So I blame his supporters as well.

Like Harry Reid once said, Obama got elected because he did not have a negro dialect and was light skinned.

"Racially pure"?

Ben Carson has 20% European ancestry. There aren't many "racially pure" blacks in the US. After all, raping your slaves was fine, since they were your property.

Dear God in heaven, you actually checked his racial purity?

You must be one of those Progressive Nazi's like Harry Reid.

So is he too pure or not pure enough racially to vote for in your opinion?

Obama lowered the bar and his supporters put him over. So I blame his supporters as well.

The thing I like about Ben is he says what he thinks and he can actually think for himself.

The job it not well suited for such a person. The only electable person in either party is an empty suit or dress.

"Racially pure"?

Ben Carson has 20% European ancestry. There aren't many "racially pure" blacks in the US. After all, raping your slaves was fine, since they were your property.

It's not like it's a secret, he went on TV about it.

Episode two of African American Lives on PBS.

It's pretty cute how you're your trying to paint me as a racist, when you're the one who brought up his "purity" in the first place...

"Racially pure"?

It's pretty cute how you're your trying to paint me as a racist, when you're the one who brought up his "purity" in the first place...

You idiot, I brought up Harry Reid bringing it up. In his mind, his race determined his ability to be elected.

No doubt, you were one of those who swooned over the first black man being elected president.

The thing I like about Ben is he says what he thinks and he can actually think for himself.

The job it not well suited for such a person. The only electable person in either party is an empty suit or dress.
I don't have a problem with most of his message. But I want a bona fide, experienced and proven leader. No more hack leader, celebrity wannabe bullshit.
And skin color is old news to me.

"Racially pure"?

You idiot, I brought up Harry Reid bringing it up. In his mind, his race determined his ability to be elected.

No doubt, you were one of those who swooned over the first black man being elected president.

:lol:

So you're claiming that Harry Reid said this, not you:

Link?

I don't have a problem with most of his message. But I want a bona fide, experienced and proven leader. No more hack leader, celebrity wannabe bullshit.
And skin color is old news to me.

Are you sure? I hear is 20% whitey.

Actually, the fact that he is not an inbreed inner belt sell out raises his value, which is also why he cannot win.

"Racially pure"?

Link?

You really are that dense or just another dime a dozen disingenuous trolls?

I was making fun of Dirty Harry. Got it?

"Racially pure"?

Link?

Oh, so you were the one trolling and racebaiting.

I'm glad you're admitting it.

Last edited:
AKA be a professional bullshitter! That 180 was quite an "evolution" in the span of one year! :)
Yep not unlike people who did the old 180 on things like the Iraq war or gay marriage in a short time. Politicians have the unique ability to change their views as often as the wind changes.

Link?

Says the Prog who support the notion that everyone in the GOP is a racist.

Just tired of your shit is all.

Yep not unlike people who did the old 180 on things like the Iraq war or gay marriage in a short time. Politicians have the unique ability to change their views as often as the wind changes.

I love it when moron Progs like Michael Moore and Bill Maher get up and support the notion that the person American Sniper is based upon is a coward and a psychopath.

This after they help elect President killer drone boy, not once, but twice.

Those miserable fucks should be ashamed, but that would take a brain and/or conscience.

Link?

Says the Prog who support the notion that everyone in the GOP is a racist.

Just tired of your shit is all.

How do I "support that notion", exactly?

Forum List

Back