Belgian snooker legend Patrick Delsemme is no longer. He was playing in a snooker tournament in Casablanca and suddenly passed away, at 48 years old.

Is there an article? Where do you find the time to scan global news at a micro level? Anyway, snooker is a great game! We used to play it in our city pool hall back when we were pot smoking teens and foosball players in northern minnesota. I never knew there were like international tournaments. And my suspicions (without knowing anything more) on the sad passing of this man are the same as yours.

• Banned
Is there an article? Where do you find the time to scan global news at a micro level? Anyway, snooker is a great game! We used to play it in our city pool hall back when we were pot smoking teens and foosball players in northern minnesota. I never knew there were like international tournaments. And my suspicions (without knowing anything more) on the sad passing of this man are the same as yours.
how do i find the time? i have no friends! except TN Harley on here and a handful of bro's in real life...also, i have no job, no responsabilities.

here are a couple of articles i found

The huge number of all sorts of athletes that are keeling over and dying is in itself good reason to know that the killer

shots are reaping their harvest .

Forum List

Back