Before you vote in November...think about this!

• Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  • Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  • Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  • The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  • Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  • Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
I don't know where you found this but she is on tape laughing about getting the guilty guy off. Rush played it on his show. She may have been bragging to someone at the time but she was definitely joyful at the outcome and subsequent plea bargain. I probably would have bragged too but not if I knew he was guilty. Not sure if she knew for sure he was guilty but come on...we are talking about Hillary Clinton.

It's less than three minutes long. Watch and read the subtitles. Listen to the audio. This is the epitome of a liar!

"I thought you should know" - YouTube
Donald Trump should run this video by itself on major networks across the USA. The truth is the best way to defeat Clinton. This is the truth about who she is. She isn't an advocate of women. She is an abuser of women and children. This testimony is the evidence of that truth.

There have been reports about Mrs. Clinton being a paedophile who had very young girls sent to her for her to sexually molest decades ago. At least one victim has come forward and given an interview (audio) about how Hilary molested her as a child. Her testimony was chilling.

So what do we really know about Clinton other than that one FBI agent who worked for Clinton Admin identified behavior (in his book) that she is involved in the occult?

We know Clinton is a lesbian - and we know there have been ongoing rumors for years that the Clinton's have had people murdered in order to silence them.
If she is a paedophile then it would explain her not thinking there was anything wrong with defending one and accusing the victim instead (even while laughing about it). If she or her husband have had people murdered before it would explain while these victims are afraid to come forward or go to media. That we have such questions about a candidate for the highest office in the land is truly disturbing.

Should America be revolted by the thought of such a person being the DNC Nominee? I would think so.
All of those contentions in the video have been debunked. You should be ashamed for bearing false witness.

It's less than three minutes long. Watch and read the subtitles. Listen to the audio. This is the epitome of a liar!

Donald Trump should run this video by itself on major networks across the USA. The truth is the best way to defeat Clinton. This is the truth about who she is. She isn't an advocate of women. She is an abuser of women and children. This testimony is the evidence of that truth.

There have been reports about Mrs. Clinton being a paedophile who had very young girls sent to her for her to sexually molest decades ago. At least one victim has come forward and given an interview (audio) about how Hilary molested her as a child. Her testimony was chilling.

So what do we really know about Clinton other than that one FBI agent who worked for Clinton Admin identified behavior (in his book) that she is involved in the occult?

We know Clinton is a lesbian - and we know there have been ongoing rumors for years that the Clinton's have had people murdered in order to silence them.
If she is a paedophile then it would explain her not thinking there was anything wrong with defending one and accusing the victim instead (even while laughing about it). If she or her husband have had people murdered before it would explain while these victims are afraid to come forward or go to media. That we have such questions about a candidate for the highest office in the land is truly disturbing.

Should America be revolted by the thought of such a person being the DNC Nominee? I would think so.
All of those contentions in the video have been debunked. You should be ashamed for bearing false witness.
The worthless lying scum on the Right have no shame!

Nothing in social media will have anything to do with my vote.
To an extent I have to disagree.
social media has been very helpful in seeing the general attitude of the liberal voters, they are not something I want to be associated with at all.
I enjoy supporting myself, I don't think that my neighbor should supply me with a Ferrari just because he has one and I don't. I like his car, but evidently he spent more time and energy getting to where he is than I spent getting to where I am. He earned, I didn't. To a liberal, he owes them more because he can afford it.
Social media is helpful.

dear op, first clue..

a jury handed down the verdict, NOT ONE out of twelve said otherwise and hung the jury,

emotion, horseshit partisan rhetoric aside ... common logic to the front.

The End.

I give the video an A+ for production values. Madison Ave. would be proud. I sincerely mean that as a compliment.

For journalistic integrity, I give it a D- at best. Why, because there is far too much context that, in addition to being left out of the video, isn't even hinted at in the video. Moreover, the tone of the clip is far too one sided in that any first time viewer will see it and be shocked. However, having the barest shred of intellectual skepticism -- even just curiosity to know more about such a shocking incongruous event -- will check for more details. Upon doing so, here is what they will find:

In 1975, Hillary Clinton — then known as Hillary Rodham — taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she founded the University of Arkansas School Legal Aid Clinic. It was during this time that she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

In her book “Living History,” Clinton recalls that Mahlon Gibson, a Washington County prosecutor, told her that the accused rapist “wanted a woman lawyer” to defend him, and that Gibson had recommended Clinton to Judge Maupin Cummings. “I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.”

Gibson corroborated Clinton’s story in a 2014 interview with CNN.

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”​

“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

In a separate 2014 interview, Clinton said she had an “obligation” to represent Taylor. “I had a professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability, which I did,” she said.

In her book, Clinton writes that she visited Taylor in the county jail and he “denied the charges against him and insisted that the girl, a distant relative, had made up her story.” Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

Clinton also cited an expert in child psychology who said that “children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior,” Clinton wrote in her affidavit.

Ultimately, expert testimony from a scientist “cast doubt on the evidentiary value of the blood and semen the prosecutor claimed proved the defendant’s guilt in the rape,” Clinton writes in her book. Clinton negotiated a plea deal and Taylor was charged with “Unlawful Fondling of a Child Under the Age of Fourteen” and was sentenced to one year in a county jail and four years of probation, according to a final judgment signed by Cummings.

In 2014, the Washington Free Beacon published the audio of an interview that Arkansas reporter Roy Reed conducted with Clinton in the 1980s. In the interview, Clinton recalls some unusual details of the rape case, and she can be heard laughing in three instances, beginning with a joke she makes about the accuracy of polygraphs.

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]​

At another point, Clinton said the prosecutor balked at turning over evidence, forcing her to go to the judge to obtain it.

Clinton: So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn’t want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence [laughs] before it was presented.​

Clinton then said that the evidence she obtained was a pair of the accused’s underwear with a hole in it. Clinton told Reed that investigators had cut out a piece of the underwear and sent the sample to a crime lab to be tested, and the only evidence that remained was the underwear with a hole in it.

Clinton took the remaining evidence to a forensic expert in Brooklyn, New York, and the expert told her that the material on the underwear wasn’t enough to test. “He said, you know, ‘You can’t prove anything,'” Clinton recalled the expert telling her.

Clinton: I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson, and I said, “Well this guy’s ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice.” [laughs]​

The emails we have received about this case contain some misinformation. Some have claimed, for example, that Clinton volunteered for the case and the accused rapist was found not guilty. That’s not accurate, as we just explained. But Clinton did laugh in the retelling of some unusual aspects of the rape case, and we leave it to others to decide whether her laughter was appropriate or not.
It is because that is what one will find, not even Trump's people have gone down that road. Were they to do so, their own credibility would be compromised. That said, Trump's only just started airing ads. His team may well go down that road.

dear op, first clue..

a jury handed down the verdict, NOT ONE out of twelve said otherwise and hung the jury,

emotion, horseshit partisan rhetoric aside ... common logic to the front.

The End.
That you can calmly dismiss what Clinton has done does not speak well of you at all.

No, they haven't. Where is your evidence? Your word? You have lied on this board before. Why should anyone take your word over the victim's word and documented evidence which proves she is right?

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

I don't know where you found this but she is on tape laughing about getting the guilty guy off. Rush played it on his show. She may have been bragging to someone at the time but she was definitely joyful at the outcome and subsequent plea bargain. I probably would have bragged too but not if I knew he was guilty. Not sure if she knew for sure he was guilty but come on...we are talking about Hillary Clinton.
As his lawyer, she saw the evidence. She knew he was guilty. But if she is a child molester herself as at least one alleged victim of hers has claimed she is (lesbian child molester) then it would make sense that she doesn't see anything wrong with child molestation or getting someone guilty off on that charge.

I give the video an A+ for production values. Madison Ave. would be proud. I sincerely mean that as a compliment.

For journalistic integrity, I give it a D- at best. Why, because there is far too much context that, in addition to being left out of the video, isn't even hinted at in the video. Moreover, the tone of the clip is far too one sided in that any first time viewer will see it and be shocked. However, having the barest shred of intellectual skepticism -- even just curiosity to know more about such a shocking incongruous event -- will check for more details. Upon doing so, here is what they will find:

In 1975, Hillary Clinton — then known as Hillary Rodham — taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she founded the University of Arkansas School Legal Aid Clinic. It was during this time that she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

In her book “Living History,” Clinton recalls that Mahlon Gibson, a Washington County prosecutor, told her that the accused rapist “wanted a woman lawyer” to defend him, and that Gibson had recommended Clinton to Judge Maupin Cummings. “I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.”

Gibson corroborated Clinton’s story in a 2014 interview with CNN.

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”​
“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

In a separate 2014 interview, Clinton said she had an “obligation” to represent Taylor. “I had a professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability, which I did,” she said.

In her book, Clinton writes that she visited Taylor in the county jail and he “denied the charges against him and insisted that the girl, a distant relative, had made up her story.” Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

Clinton also cited an expert in child psychology who said that “children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior,” Clinton wrote in her affidavit.

Ultimately, expert testimony from a scientist “cast doubt on the evidentiary value of the blood and semen the prosecutor claimed proved the defendant’s guilt in the rape,” Clinton writes in her book. Clinton negotiated a plea deal and Taylor was charged with “Unlawful Fondling of a Child Under the Age of Fourteen” and was sentenced to one year in a county jail and four years of probation, according to a final judgment signed by Cummings.

In 2014, the Washington Free Beacon published the audio of an interview that Arkansas reporter Roy Reed conducted with Clinton in the 1980s. In the interview, Clinton recalls some unusual details of the rape case, and she can be heard laughing in three instances, beginning with a joke she makes about the accuracy of polygraphs.

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]​
At another point, Clinton said the prosecutor balked at turning over evidence, forcing her to go to the judge to obtain it.

Clinton: So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn’t want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence [laughs] before it was presented.​
Clinton then said that the evidence she obtained was a pair of the accused’s underwear with a hole in it. Clinton told Reed that investigators had cut out a piece of the underwear and sent the sample to a crime lab to be tested, and the only evidence that remained was the underwear with a hole in it.

Clinton took the remaining evidence to a forensic expert in Brooklyn, New York, and the expert told her that the material on the underwear wasn’t enough to test. “He said, you know, ‘You can’t prove anything,'” Clinton recalled the expert telling her.

Clinton: I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson, and I said, “Well this guy’s ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice.” [laughs]​
The emails we have received about this case contain some misinformation. Some have claimed, for example, that Clinton volunteered for the case and the accused rapist was found not guilty. That’s not accurate, as we just explained. But Clinton did laugh in the retelling of some unusual aspects of the rape case, and we leave it to others to decide whether her laughter was appropriate or not.​
It is because that is what one will find, not even Trump's people have gone down that road. Were they to do so, their own credibility would be compromised. That said, Trump's only just started airing ads. His team may well go down that road.

Personal anecdote----a young black adolescent client of mine----told me----about the time she was raped ----AGE 12----on the roof of her tenement building-----the rapist had a knife-----
and---did it. The rapist got off---because the little girl
ADMITTED that she, herself removed her panties----to
"LET" him do it------up there on the roof with the grown up
boy and his knife. It was LONG AGO-----"I just wanted to
get it over with so I could get away" I was horrified and
remain horrified--------some lawyers are SO RESOURCEFUL

No, they haven't. Where is your evidence? Your word? You have lied on this board before. Why should anyone take your word over the victim's word and documented evidence which proves she is right?

The evidence is all over the Internet, your problem is looking exclusively at right wing sites that twist the facts to best represent their version of the truth. Look at post #33 and then take a cruise around the Internet for the real truth. Then go to church and ask for forgiveness for giving false witness.

Forum List

Back