Slavery in the USA 2016

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
the usa prison system is institutionalized slavery, prisoners work for 10 cent an hour or less.

USA prisoners are slaves.

theres an industrie working of these slaves.

the usa prison system is institutionalized slavery, prisoners work for 10 cent an hour or less.

More to the point is the mass exploitation of illegals in the West Coast.

Often in terrible conditions.

couple points of interest.
dont care about prisoners, they are prisoners for a reason and made a choice to get that way.
dont care about illegals on the west coast, if they are not happy with their shitty life, they can and should go back to the garden of eden they left to come here.
In both cases they just need to shut up and society has no obligation to cater to or give to either one.

So.... If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time!

They should strive to obey laws and stay out of prison. No sympathy for criminals. They should feel lucky they're not on Devils Island.

Actually they are specifically excluded from the amendment that outlawed slavery.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

So its all good to go.

Although I agree with most of you here there are soem SERIOUS problems in our prisons.

First of all prisons should NEVER be privately owned. Thats one of the few system that I think should be run by the dictators. Citizens seem to keep a closer eye on gov in some social areas than they do on corporations who can literily get away with murder by funding politicians.

I do believe in capitalism and legal corporations who follow laws, but both have been highjacked past century and many of them instead of running prisons should have their ass put in them.

I think our gov is in on the drug running and other crimes. No way they can't stop the cartels ruling over our borders if they wanted to. Drugs have been used for millinials to bring down nations and set up dictators.

Don't forget their free room and board and healthcare; the p/hr rate is spending money for the commissary. Some jobs don't pay at all, but they give the prisoner certain 'privileges' and a chance at one of the paying jobs. Laundry, grounds maintenance, working the prison gardens may not pay, but it gives them something to do, to be out of their cells or their rooms.
No one is forced to work. Every inmate has nominal chores in his dorm, but so do a bunch of other guys, so it's not hard to skate if it's your turn to mop.
Most prisoners compete for jobs. They don't want to do nothing all day. The good paying jobs, like making uniforms or license plates, or in the wood shop, are hotly competed for.
It's all good Hauke. It's not slavery. It's kindness. At least in Maine.

I have no sympathy for anyone in prison. They are there because they were convicted of a crime.

Here in Florida, in Brevard County, I worked at the jail.

I call it the Brevard County Day Care and Babysitting Facility. The prisoners are fed three times a day. Hell. I don't eat three times a day.

All anyone cares about is how the prisoners are treated. They could care less about the Corrections Officers that have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Think prison is harsh?? Then don't break the law and get convicted and land in that prison.

[...]

I think our gov is in on the drug running and other crimes. No way they can't stop the cartels ruling over our borders if they wanted to. Drugs have been used for millinials to bring down nations and set up dictators.
Much of what you say is quite true, but can you confirm what nations you're referring to in which recreational drugs have been used to promote dictators. This is not a challenge. I'm simply not aware of any such example(s).

Could care less about the fate of people in prison. They are getting what they earned. IMO, they have it too easy as it is while they are in jail. Prison should be such a terrible place, that if you live through your sentence, you would never ever do anything to put yourself back in that situation. Fuck 'em.

[...]

Much of what you say is quite true, but can you confirm what nations you're referring to in which recreational drugs have been used to promote dictators. This is not a challenge. I'm simply not aware of any such example(s).

I read about this years ago so forgot alot of it. But many nations were mentioned like China was flooded with drugs many years ago, VietNam and as resently as Bush openening back up the opium fields in Afganistan or maybe Iraq. Anyway google it if you want to know more.

[...]

1820 Chinas drug Holocaust. The Opinum Wars. I think it was the Brits who flooded them with drugs.

I think that prisons should be self sufficient. They should grow/harvest their own food, they should have well water, etc., with the prisoners doing the work. These guys and gals need to be working full time at least. Instead of us taxpayers having to pay to house and feed these inmates, they should be working for their keep.

In the good old days we got nothing, for not being in prison...

I think that prisons should be self sufficient. They should grow/harvest their own food, they should have well water, etc., with the prisoners doing the work. These guys and gals need to be working full time at least. Instead of us taxpayers having to pay to house and feed these inmates, they should be working for their keep.
No wonder no guy has you tied down...

Forum List

Back