Does Trump have a 'sexual predator' on his team?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Andrea Tantaros has filed a lawsuit against disgraced former chairman Roger Ailes and several top executives.

“Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” the suit reads.

In the suit, Tantaros described Ailes as a “sexual predator” who made inappropriate comments about her body and asked her to twirl for him in his office ― a request similar to those described by other women at Fox News. “I bet you look good in a bikini,” she claims Ailes said in one conversation.

Much More: Fox News Run As A ‘Playboy Mansion-Like Cult,’ Ex-Host Claims

I'm not surprised. I've always thought Fox News was nothing more than a "skin show" masquerading as news.

Does Trump have a 'sexual predator' on his team?

Well, we know his opponent does.

Bill-Clinton-Alex-Wong-Getty-640x480.jpg

Ailes is on his team?

Yep, that's what various reports say.

Andrea Tantaros has filed a lawsuit against disgraced former chairman Roger Ailes and several top executives.

“Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny,” the suit reads.

In the suit, Tantaros described Ailes as a “sexual predator” who made inappropriate comments about her body and asked her to twirl for him in his office ― a request similar to those described by other women at Fox News. “I bet you look good in a bikini,” she claims Ailes said in one conversation.

I'm not surprised. I've always thought Fox News was nothing more than a "skin show" masquerading as news.

Apparntly Hillary's husband is also a pedophile.

Serious accusation...where is the indictment/conviction?

Ailes is on his team?

Yep, that's what various reports say.
"It is not known how long Ailes has been working with theTrump campaign or whether he is being paid for his work, The New York Times"

How does that translate into him being on the team? Maybe he calls once a month or sends an email once a week. Who knows?

Did Bill Clinton join Trumps team?

Oh wait, you're just lying in hopes of distracting from the fact that HilLIARy is married to a sexual predator...

Serious accusation...where is the indictment/conviction?

I don't need one. It's like your calling Melanie Trump a whore only there is far more data available about Bills visits to that island of little girls and boys. You guys have tossed having to prove anything at all out the window.

"Does Trump have a 'sexual predator' on his team?"

HILLARY IS MARRIED TO ONE!
--- Exclamation point, NOT a question mark!

"Nuff said on this stupid thread.

Nope. Why do you piss drinking parrots regurgitate lies?

You have to be really stupid to start a thread about Trump and sexual predator given Slick Willie's history....really stupid

Nope. Why do you piss drinking parrots regurgitate lies?

Congratulations. I didn't know you were among those Obama let go from Gitmo.

You have to be really stupid to start a thread about Trump and sexual predator given Slick Willie's history....really stupid

The Libs continue to do this stuff every day and continue to get their asses handed to them for doing it. They must all be sadists.

Forum List

Back