Before you vote in November remember this

Just following the constitution and stop going around congress would be a good start. Perhaps some transparency when it comes to Stimulus funds and white house logs? Or maybe Justice Dept. documents?
pretty much.

Consider this, as it is very apt, almost as if it were written about Obama's campaign promises.

"Every man is guilty of the good he did not do" --Voltaire

It is a problem for him, because he did not follow through with the extremists in the DNC and the Senate, and now tries to run to the middle and portray himself as a moderate who gives tax breaks and supports big business.

Is it any wonder that we again have a poll in which the 'generic' republican beats the hell out of the incumbent President?

Last time the gap was that wide, Mr. Obama received the shellacking of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Funny you only list the "broken" promises and ignore those he kept. In context..

The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 184 (36%)
Compromise 61 (12%)
Promise Broken 71 (14%)
Stalled 61 (12%)
In the Works 129 (25%)
Not yet rated 2 (0%)

Scientific right, No Bias at all.

lol

Those assholes are counting Closing Gitmo as in the works.

Need I say more.

Nothing but fairytale Numbers there.

The President did his part on closing GITMO. Once AGAIN he was blocked by the GOP.

Funny you only list the "broken" promises and ignore those he kept. In context..

The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 184 (36%)
Compromise 61 (12%)
Promise Broken 71 (14%)
Stalled 61 (12%)
In the Works 129 (25%)
Not yet rated 2 (0%)

Scientific right, No Bias at all.

lol

Those assholes are counting Closing Gitmo as in the works.

Need I say more.

Nothing but fairytale Numbers there.

The President did his part on closing GITMO. Once AGAIN he was blocked by the GOP.

Idiot he signed a presidential order making it closed.

Thanks for backing up my point, douche nozzle.

Again idiot he doesn't need to go through congress with a executive order.

President Obama did his part on closing GITMO. He is, as usual, being obstructed by Congress.

Obama Plan to Close Guantanamo Stuck in Political, Legal Limbo - ABC News

awwwwwww... congress wont play ball? hmmmm yeah I know how much Reid and Pelosi worked with Bush

Why are liberals so transparent in their hypocrisy? Not everyone is a stone out, history major marxist.

Hey lohkota from your promise kept

Establish a credit card bill of rights
The credit card bill of rights would "ban unilateral changes ... apply interest rate increases only to future debt ... prohibit interest on fees ... prohibit 'universal defaults' (whereby a credit card raises its rates because the consumer was late paying a different creditor ... require prompt and fair crediting of cardholder payments."

Has this helped the economy? this happened in 2009

Forum List

Back