Before you vote in November remember this

Obama's the most destructive politician to liberity in this nations history I hope he gets his just due legally speaking -------> jail that's what I'll think of while voting

oh and Lohkota this was in the promise kept section

Increase the size of the Army and Marine Corps

"Barack Obama supports plans to increase the size of the Army by 65,000 troops and the Marines by 27,000 troops. Increasing our end strength will help units retrain and re-equip properly between deployments and decrease the strain on military families."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...crease-the-size-of-the-army-and-marine-corps/

I think the fact checkers are lying

Pentagon May Oust Troops Involuntarily To Meet Reductions In Budget Plan
The Defense Department may have to force soldiers, Marines or other members of the military out of the services for the first time since the aftermath of the Cold War to achieve the spending reductions in its budget proposal.
The Pentagon plans to cut 67,100 soldiers from active and reserve Army units and the Army National Guard in the five years starting Oct. 1, as well as 15,200 from the active and reserve ranks of the Marine Corps as part of an effort to save $487 billion over a decade, according to the budget sent to Congress today. The Navy and Air Force would lose fewer people -- 8,600 and 1,700 respectively
Pentagon May Oust Troops Involuntarily to Meet Reductions in Budget Plan - Bloomberg

Thanks for backing up my point, douche nozzle.

Again idiot he doesn't need to go through congress with a executive order.

President Obama did his part on closing GITMO. He is, as usual, being obstructed by Congress.

Obama Plan to Close Guantanamo Stuck in Political, Legal Limbo - ABC News

I seem to remember a LOT of people not wanting the prisoners put in our prisons....and they didn't want the trials in any of our cities. I believe the GOP actually LISTENED to what the people wanted and Obama didn't have much of a choice.

People wanted Gitmo closed, but they didn't want the terrorists HERE.

oh and Lohkota this was in the promise kept section

Increase the size of the Army and Marine Corps

"Barack Obama supports plans to increase the size of the Army by 65,000 troops and the Marines by 27,000 troops. Increasing our end strength will help units retrain and re-equip properly between deployments and decrease the strain on military families."

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Increase the size of the Army and Marine Corps

I think the fact checkers are lying

Pentagon May Oust Troops Involuntarily To Meet Reductions In Budget Plan
The Defense Department may have to force soldiers, Marines or other members of the military out of the services for the first time since the aftermath of the Cold War to achieve the spending reductions in its budget proposal.
The Pentagon plans to cut 67,100 soldiers from active and reserve Army units and the Army National Guard in the five years starting Oct. 1, as well as 15,200 from the active and reserve ranks of the Marine Corps as part of an effort to save $487 billion over a decade, according to the budget sent to Congress today. The Navy and Air Force would lose fewer people -- 8,600 and 1,700 respectively
Pentagon May Oust Troops Involuntarily to Meet Reductions in Budget Plan - Bloomberg

OH and another one from the promise kept link

End the use of torture

"From both a moral standpoint and a practical standpoint, torture is wrong. Barack Obama will end the use torture without exception. He also will eliminate the practice of extreme rendition, where we outsource our torture to other countries."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/175/end-the-use-of-torture/

If gitmo was not closed how can anyone trust that torture has stopped?
Guantanamo Goon Squads Still Torturing Under Obama
OpEdNews - Article: Guantanamo Goon Squads Still Torturing Under Obama

Again idiot he doesn't need to go through congress with a executive order.

President Obama did his part on closing GITMO. He is, as usual, being obstructed by Congress.

I seem to remember a LOT of people not wanting the prisoners put in our prisons....and they didn't want the trials in any of our cities. I believe the GOP actually LISTENED to what the people wanted and Obama didn't have much of a choice.

That was only one of the obstacles and doesn't change the fact that President Obama did his part in getting GITMO closed.

That was only one of the obstacles and doesn't change the fact that President Obama did his part in getting GITMO closed.

A president does not need congress to approve anything when he uses the executive order

A president does not need congress to approve anything when he uses the executive order

um, oh nevermind lol.

He did use an Executive Order to close GITMO.

Then why are they still there?

Because NOBODY, in any country, wants them. The only thing he could do is release them and send them home....and he can't do that either because everyone knows they would just go back to the terrorist groups.

Because NOBODY, in any country, wants them. The only thing he could do is release them and send them home....and he can't do that either because everyone knows they would just go back to the terrorist groups.

Thanks for missing the point. Bigwhatever, is trying to claim that the President "lied" about closing GITMO. He hasn't. He tried and it didn't work out. That's not a lie and the President did his part to close GITMO.

Thanks for missing the point. Bigwhatever, is trying to claim that the President "lied" about closing GITMO. He hasn't. He tried and it didn't work out. That's not a lie and the President did his part to close GITMO.

Is it closed?

Well i guess he should have looked into it further and seen what the obstacles could be before he promised anything. When he made this promise, nobody had an idea that he would want to bring them to the US! All he did was make promises, but didn't have any idea himself HOW he was going to fulfill ANY of them.

Well i guess he should have looked into it further and seen what the obstacles could be before he promised anything. When he made this promise, nobody had an idea that he would want to bring them to the US! All he did was make promises, but didn't have any idea himself HOW he was going to fulfill ANY of them.

Oh please...

If I promise you I'm going to meet you for lunch and get hit by a bus on the way, did I break my promise?

Obama doesn't have a clue and Romeny is not much better. We are screwed and we have let it happen so the only one we can truly blame is ourselves.

Before you vote in November remember this

We've Been "Here", BEFORE!!!

Obama-Clinton_jpg_1564958c.jpg

:party: . :party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back