Biden Denies RFK Jr. Secret Service Protection For The THIRD Time

The Secret Service are not fans but are assigned to either Republican or Democrat presidents.

What I like seeing is that President Trump's SS coverage sure does seem to be on the ball, whereas those looking out for Bedpan Joe look just about useless!

What an A-hole Biden is. RFK Jr. has already had his house broken into by an intruder. There's no doubt that Biden wants RFK Jr. eliminated because the recent polls show him pulling 17% of the vote away from him in swing states. If I remember correctly, when Obama ran Bush gave him Secret Service protection within 3 months. RFK Jr. deserves it. There's no doubt another Sirhan Sirhan is out there wanting to bump off another Kennedy.

Biden is not in charge of Secret Service detail.

Now it's February and still no SS protection - but hey, it's just a Kennedy running for president. Nothing to worry about.
“My campaign first requested Secret Service protection in May 2023 with a 63 page declaration. We still have a current request pending,” Kennedy continued. “My request is the first time in 55 years a candidate has ever been denied. The Biden administration is the sole outlier to turn down a request for Secret Service coverage.”

In the meantime, this reports that Mayorkas already sent security teams to protect Haley.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas will make the final decision on giving Haley Secret Service protection, but a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that the agency already has security teams dispatched to protect the former South Carolina Governor in the case that the request is granted.

I agree he should have SS protection, but if he’s not getting it, he should hire a heavy-duty security team. He has the money.

Why should he get SS protection? Should every single person who flies to run for POTUS get SS protection?

Biden voters are broken people.

i don't care if his father was drawn and quartered,

if he does not meet the criteria for secret service protection , most moderately rich people hire their own security.
why do you sta\stists insist that these guys get a free ride and all the gubmint " free stuff"

if he does not meet the criteria for secret service protection , most moderately rich people hire their own security.
why do you sta\stists insist that these guys get a free ride and all the gubmint " free stuff"
There is literally nothing Biden can do that people like you won't defend.

Wow!

Well you still haven't convinced us you're not a Dim.

OK tell me one thing that Biden did that you disagree with.
my beefs with biden go back to the thomas confirmation and the bankruptcy bill.

as president, he has been slow to restore order during the ongoing insurrection and allows violent armed insurgents to roam freely. he has been unable to establish order on the border, or to explain the policy required by us law.

want more?

my beefs with biden go back to the thomas confirmation and the bankruptcy bill.

as president, he has been slow to restore order during the ongoing insurrection and allows violent armed insurgents to roam freely. he has been unable to establish order on the border, or to explain the policy required by us law.

want more?
Yes please.

Forum List

Back