Beck & Cordoba

Unfortunately Islam teaches hate and martyrdom at a very early age, in state funded mosques.

Then if thats true, why wont these radical muslims...ALL 1.5 BILLION OF THEM...take over the world? There are enough of them to do it. Doncha think?

Here is a thought, there are a few extremists....just like with Christians (remember the nut who shot the abortion doc at a CHURCH...).

Extremists are wrong. It doesn't matter what religion they are from. The KKK bastardised Christianity to suit there needs to justify there means. Are all white Christians KKK members?

Yeah Right. Iran has no interest in attaining Nuclear Weapons. It's all about electricity. There have been many cult's in our history, World Conquest is plainly written in their mission statement. What really cracks me up is that all you self proclaimed experts on the left, are blind to the reality of the threat. You are in denial. Ask Them. They will plainly tell you the end game for them is the world being 100 percent Islamic. They see themselves superior to the rest of us with right's and privilege's that are denied to the rest of us. That is the part of Islam that needs reform, because anything less will result in crimes against the rest of us. There is no Justice or Equality under Their form of Totalitarian Rule. You could be on trial for your life, under their current system, and be denied the right to speak in court, you can be sentenced for a crime you did not commit and executed in the same day. No separation of Church and State, no voice, free speech, no Habeas Corpus. Where they dominate, you have no rights. There is no Majority rule that has any meaning to a dictator. Go ahead and encourage that behavior Zona. Reform is silly, right????? Let's just keep on going in reverse, less we offend right?????

Wow..its like I can hear bush screaming ...WMD'S WMD'S....mushroom clouds!!!!!!

How did that turn out?

By the way, I love how you are saying Islam is a cult...BECAUSE YOU SAY SO...LOL I wonder if they think Christianity or catholicism is a cult.....or are they not closed minded.

Link or come back in here with your tail between your legs again.
I'm not going to search through all you posts to find
if you had an honest bone in your body you would admit it

This is precious sweety..

You accused me of something....I say you are a liar....and you want me to "admit" to it and you have no proof. none...

Oh dear god this is hilarious. Its like playing with kittens in a barrel. Its just too easy.
no, i didnt say you said that
i said you have IMPLIED it
you suck at reading comprehension
and it has been done several times, i'm just not going to waste my time looking for the proof for you to claim it was something else
you are a proven fool and liar

You accused me of something....I say you are a liar....and you want me to "admit" to it and you have no proof. none...

Oh dear god this is hilarious. Its like playing with kittens in a barrel. Its just too easy.
and it has been done several times, i'm just not going to waste my time looking for the proof for you to claim it was something else

So thats a no to any ANY ANY ANY kind of proof.

Fucking liar. :clap2:

no, thats YOU
asswipe

no, thats YOU
asswipe

I know you are, but what am I?

Wow..what the fuck are you ....12?

You accuse me of something with ZERO proof and I call you out...you come back with..I dont feel like finding it.

Your a fucking joke.

no, thats YOU
asswipe

I know you are, but what am I?

Wow..what the fuck are you ....12?

You accuse me of something with ZERO proof and I call you out...you come back with..I dont feel like finding it.

Your a fucking joke.
again, you project your own issues onto me
fuck off shitbag

Dive , you are arguing with a man who thinks Bush acted unconstitutionally when he invaded Iraq :lol: he's clueless, just move on.

Then if thats true, why wont these radical muslims...ALL 1.5 BILLION OF THEM...take over the world? There are enough of them to do it. Doncha think?

Here is a thought, there are a few extremists....just like with Christians (remember the nut who shot the abortion doc at a CHURCH...).

Extremists are wrong. It doesn't matter what religion they are from. The KKK bastardised Christianity to suit there needs to justify there means. Are all white Christians KKK members?

Yeah Right. Iran has no interest in attaining Nuclear Weapons. It's all about electricity. There have been many cult's in our history, World Conquest is plainly written in their mission statement. What really cracks me up is that all you self proclaimed experts on the left, are blind to the reality of the threat. You are in denial. Ask Them. They will plainly tell you the end game for them is the world being 100 percent Islamic. They see themselves superior to the rest of us with right's and privilege's that are denied to the rest of us. That is the part of Islam that needs reform, because anything less will result in crimes against the rest of us. There is no Justice or Equality under Their form of Totalitarian Rule. You could be on trial for your life, under their current system, and be denied the right to speak in court, you can be sentenced for a crime you did not commit and executed in the same day. No separation of Church and State, no voice, free speech, no Habeas Corpus. Where they dominate, you have no rights. There is no Majority rule that has any meaning to a dictator. Go ahead and encourage that behavior Zona. Reform is silly, right????? Let's just keep on going in reverse, less we offend right?????

Wow..its like I can hear bush screaming ...WMD'S WMD'S....mushroom clouds!!!!!!

How did that turn out?

By the way, I love how you are saying Islam is a cult...BECAUSE YOU SAY SO...LOL I wonder if they think Christianity or catholicism is a cult.....or are they not closed minded.

Our only real problem here is you Zona. You and people like you, that not only fail to grasp, but obstruct. Too bad for us, you're not on the other team. Cult's are a result of the perversion of the truth, that, and instructing and leading others astray. It is a part of all of our lives in one way or another. It is a human condition, Zona. We were all born to reform Zona. Some of us get that, to one degree or another, some of us don't. There is no preconceived notion that takes precedent over what is required of each of us, neither individually or collectively. This matter is between each of us, our conscience, and our maker. I have no issue with anyone on the planet, with their form of prayer, worship, or lack of it. My issue is with the manipulation of free will, the kind that cheats the individual, where something is taken without realized consent, or when something is damaged or corrupted as a result. There are Cult's that attempt hijack in all religion's. There is alway's the need to reform, when new things are realized or brought to light. We use history, the past, to learn our lessons, good and bad, not to live in the past, but to aid in development and positive direction. Slavery in any form is not positive Zona. You need to learn to distinguish between those that disagree with you in principle and those that would actively seek to do you harm, just because you are different from them. All life is precious Zona, we are all created according to purpose, whether realized or not. We each matter, whether we are members of a club or the club, or not. Totalitarianism, is about the farthest away one can get from on Earth as it is in heaven. Without reform, Islam's end is a Totalitarian Planet. Compare quality of life between what the Islamic world currently claims as it's own and what it has not yet conquered.

Libs can't see their own hypocrisy.

If MLK's dream truly happened, then it wouldn't be "their" day. There wouldn't be a "we" or "them" or "their", just "our", as all Americans without regard to race.

Sadly, its the left that is perverting MLK's message. MLK's dream included white people having the same rights also. I think King would be proud to see someone like Beck honoring him and honoring imporant African Americans in our past. Beck has taught me more about the massive contributions African Americans have made to the US than any public school I ever attended. Yet, somehow he's racist?

Flip the spin of the OP and you have a right wing against the rights of a group based on their religion who wish to build on their own property while the rightwing is supportive of beck's rights to freedom of speech and his choice to use a day he knew would cause controversy and upset people.
Do you see the hypocrisy in that or does the right have the same problem that you assign only to the left??

This "hypocrisy" goes both ways. You can't HONESTLY whine that the cordoba group needs to be sensitive of the feelings of the families of the victims of 9/11 as you refuse to be sensitive to the feelings of those who are against beck using that specific day.

Both beck and cordoba have a right to do what they are doing but to be supportive of one and against the other makes you a hypocrite no matter which side you are on.

Absurd Reasoning. The Theme of the Day is content of Character.

Actually it's pretty sound logic, not that you would know what that was.

IF they have a right to build the mosque and the only argument that you have against it is that they need to be sensitive to the feelings of others then that same standard should apply to beck and his use of the anniversary of MLKs "I have a dream" speech.

Not that your blind partisanship and hypocrisy will allow you to see it, which was the implication of bucs post as he claimed that Libs can't see their own hypocrisy.. So it's quite interesting that it applies equally to the right. LOL

Last edited:
Libs can't see their own hypocrisy.

If MLK's dream truly happened, then it wouldn't be "their" day. There wouldn't be a "we" or "them" or "their", just "our", as all Americans without regard to race.

Sadly, its the left that is perverting MLK's message. MLK's dream included white people having the same rights also. I think King would be proud to see someone like Beck honoring him and honoring imporant African Americans in our past. Beck has taught me more about the massive contributions African Americans have made to the US than any public school I ever attended. Yet, somehow he's racist?

Flip the spin of the OP and you have a right wing against the rights of a group based on their religion who wish to build on their own property while the rightwing is supportive of beck's rights to freedom of speech and his choice to use a day he knew would cause controversy and upset people.
Do you see the hypocrisy in that or does the right have the same problem that you assign only to the left??

This "hypocrisy" goes both ways. You can't HONESTLY whine that the cordoba group needs to be sensitive of the feelings of the families of the victims of 9/11 as you refuse to be sensitive to the feelings of those who are against beck using that specific day.

Both beck and cordoba have a right to do what they are doing but to be supportive of one and against the other makes you a hypocrite no matter which side you are on.

but i think there is a difference. thousands of people died on 9/11. they died at the hands of muslim extremists. now muslims want to build a mosque near that site.
MLK gave a speech about unity. nobody died. glenn beck had nothing to do with that day. if anything, he's going to echo mlk's message.

glenn beck's speech is part of a 1 day event. and then it's over.
the mosque will be there for (probably) hundreds of years.

There is no REAL legal reason to deny the rights of either and both shows signs of insensitivity but the point is that if your only argument against the mosque is that it's insensitive to the victim's families then why shouldn't that same sensitivity be applied to a day that many hold so dear and don't want to see exploited by a political hack??

Oh and yeah they died at the hands of extremists but since when do we define the whole based on the acts of a few extremist who claim to be part of a religion?? The KKK claimed to be christian, so based on their horrible acts and their religion of choice should we start denying christians the right to build churches on THEIR OWN PROPERTY on sites that are near the site of one of the many horrific acts of the KKK?? Or how about religious right fanatics that blow up abortion clinics in the name of their religion?? Should we use that to deny christians the right to build churches on their own property if it is near the site of a bombed clinic??

Once again the right exposes their hypocrisy, they whined about how wrong it was to define the tea party based on a few bad apples and then when given the opportunity to follow their own standard they flip flop and label an entire religion as the right tries to hold them accountable for the acts of a few bad apples.

but i think there is a difference. thousands of people died on 9/11. they died at the hands of muslim extremists. now muslims want to build a mosque near that site.
MLK gave a speech about unity. nobody died. glenn beck had nothing to do with that day. if anything, he's going to echo mlk's message.

glenn beck's speech is part of a 1 day event. and then it's over.
the mosque will be there for (probably) hundreds of years.

This country was founded on the freedom of religion. Remember the first amendment thingy?

The same rights that gives beck permission to spew his garbage is just as important as the freedom of religion.

THIS IS AMERICA! Here is how you can measure your patriotism, supporting a persons rights even if you disagree with them.

I hate Phelps and his god hates fags crap, but if he doesnt break any laws, so be it. If he gets his ass kicked in the process, GOOD.

so if you oppose the mosque you're not a patriot?

so by your logic, we shouldn't oppose the mosque by asking them to move it, we should kick their asses. that's the american way, right?

WOW look at the typical dishonesty of the right. Zona said NOTHING of the kind and yet you try to spin his words as you ignore the logic that counters your hypocritical spin.

Can you address what he actually said or are your posts limited to taking things out of context so you can try to smear the poster for something he never said??

Unfortunately Islam teaches hate and martyrdom at a very early age, in state funded mosques.

So are you actually trying to argue that ALL 1.5 billion muslims live in or are completely supportive of iran, their mission and their type of government rule?? Why would you try to take the FEW radical muslims that fit that standard and try to dishonestly apply it to ALL muslims?? That was the point of zona's argument so it's hilarious taht you missed that and then gave an example of exactly the dishoenst tactic he was referring to. LOL

"Beck is hijacking the imagery and symbolism of August 28 and the Lincoln Memorial to promote an agenda of intolerance," Marc Morial

Morial said in the phone interview that civil rights leaders believe that "Beck is deliberately trying to poke a stick in our eye, or kick sand in our faces"

Listening to Harball today, Al Sharpton made similar remarks. He believes Beck should move the rally to another, less controversial day.

So Sharpton and the National Urban League have a problem with Beck exercising his rights to hold a Restoring Honor Rally on a controversial location, yet find it to be the height of intolerance to even suggest that the Cordoba Center be moved further away from Ground Zero.

Sounds consistent to me.

The lincoln Memorial is a "controversial" location?

Link or come back in here with your tail between your legs again.

Welcome to the world of divecon, all personal attacks and no substance. Oh and watch out for the neg reps after you call him out for his BS. LOL

No im not joking. Why on earth would MLK be upset about a rally to restore honor among Americans? Why would he be opposed to Americans focusing on character rather than race?

Oddly enough Zona still hasn't answered.

What is to answer?? It's not to "restore honor." how can a political stunt by a partisan hack restore honor to anything?? What honor was lost and how can a political rally propped up by a hyper partisan phony news network and one of their talking heads restore what hasn't been lost??

Last edited:

Welcome to the world of divecon, all personal attacks and no substance. Oh and watch out for the neg reps after you call him out for his BS. LOL
fuck off moron

fuck off moron

way to go troll, that's the bumper sticker troll mentality dive is typically known for. Let me guess, you must spread some rep around before you get to neg rep me again?? LOL

Forum List

Back