Beck & Cordoba

"Beck is hijacking the imagery and symbolism of August 28 and the Lincoln Memorial to promote an agenda of intolerance," Marc Morial
.....When it's really.....

woman_screaming1.png

.....ANOTHER BECK-HU$TLE!!!!!!!!!!!

"All contribution$ made to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF) will first be applied to the costs of the Restoring Honor Rally taking place on August 28, 2010. All contributions in excess of these costs will then be retained by the SOWF."

"That's weird, I thought. I give $100 to SOWF and it goes to Glenn Beck first, college scholarships for children of deceased special operators (maybe) second? Why would Glenn Beck be using a charitable organization, whose mission it is to provide college scholarships to the children of deceased special operators, as the financing arm of his "non-political, non-partisan" rally?

Glenn Beck got paid $18 million last year. Surely, these kids need the money more than he does.

Let's cut to the chase and stop being naïve. The Special Operations Warrior Foundation is now serving as a financial front man for the right-wing, Fox News demagogue that is Glenn Beck. This so-called "rally" has nothing to do with SOWF's stated (and noble) mission of giving college scholarships to children of deceased servicemembers.

We all know this rally is going to be nothing more than an anti-Obama, anti-government, pro-Tea Party hate-fest with Glenn Beck spewing his vitriol under the banner of "supporting our troops."

Well, as one of those troops, I am calling this for what it is--a deceitful and deceptive attempt on behalf of far-right extremists to profit off of the memory of my fellow servicemen and women killed in action. Nothing is more wrong or disgusting."

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm sorry.... tell me again what Beck is promoting that is so abhorrant?
Toooooooooooooooooooo easy........​

"Beck admits that when he scheduled a rally in Washington on August 28 to boost his new book, "The Plan" :eek: , and strut his stuff to the Tea Party masseshttp://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn08272010.html, he had no idea it was the anniversary of the March."

:rolleyes:

Dude, it'd be a lot easier to get to the meat of your message without all the crayola markups. Anyhoo...

Again.... the outrage is over... ?????

I'm sorry.... tell me again what Beck is promoting that is so abhorrant?
Toooooooooooooooooooo easy........​

"Beck admits that when he scheduled a rally in Washington on August 28 to boost his new book, "The Plan" :eek: , and strut his stuff to the Tea Party masseshttp://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn08272010.html, he had no idea it was the anniversary of the March."

:rolleyes:

Dude, it'd be a lot easier to get to the meat of your message without all the crayola markups. Anyhoo...

Again.... the outrage is over... ?????

Reading-challenged, are you???? :rolleyes:

"...using a charitable organization, whose mission it is to provide college scholarships to the children of deceased special operators, as the financing arm of his "non-political, non-partisan" rally."

Forum List

Back