Beck & Cordoba

Sharpton is obviously trying to violate Beck's constitutional rights. How dare he imply that whites can't celebrate the message of MLK. Whites fought for civil rights, too!!! I, as a white man, am insulted Sharpton could insinuate a white man can't speak at that location on that day!!

Nancy Pelosi needs to investigate who is funding Sharpton and the Natioinal Urban League.

Truth.

Civil Rights would never have happened with out Massive WHITE SUPPORT.

Welcome to the world of divecon, all personal attacks and no substance. Oh and watch out for the neg reps after you call him out for his BS. LOL
fuck off moron

way to go troll, that's the bumper sticker troll mentality dive is typically known for. Let me guess, you must spread some rep around before you get to neg rep me again?? LOL
LOL you are a troll projecting your own faults onto me

I love how all you Asshats choose to focus on Beck and ignore the fact of what the Name Cordoba Implies :)
yeah, there is no history behind that name

:eusa_whistle:

funny how the Muslims see that as a time of peace, but the rest of Spain was still fighting to throw them out

Sharpton is obviously trying to violate Beck's constitutional rights. How dare he imply that whites can't celebrate the message of MLK. Whites fought for civil rights, too!!! I, as a white man, am insulted Sharpton could insinuate a white man can't speak at that location on that day!!

Nancy Pelosi needs to investigate who is funding Sharpton and the Natioinal Urban League.

Truth.

Civil Rights would never have happened with out Massive WHITE SUPPORT.

Well that is just a lame claim to make. Due to the FACT that whites were pretty much the only group with any power, yeah it had to have the support of whites to get done. TY captain obvious. LOL

fuck off moron

way to go troll, that's the bumper sticker troll mentality dive is typically known for. Let me guess, you must spread some rep around before you get to neg rep me again?? LOL

WOW you really must have a limited supply of material because you use this one all the time especially wyhen called out for your own shortcomings. LOL

How many times do you make that lame claim in a given day as youy try to defend your lies and dishonesty? LOL

I love how all you Asshats choose to focus on Beck and ignore the fact of what the Name Cordoba Implies :)
yeah, there is no history behind that name

:eusa_whistle:

funny how the Muslims see that as a time of peace, but the rest of Spain was still fighting to throw them out

History is written by the victor. It was only a time of Peace if you converted to Islam. If not you were tortured, and killed.

The history also invovles the Building of a great mosque where a Christian Chruch had stood. Into todays context it implies this.

We have heard before that Radical Muslims called the WTC our new Church. That we worshiped the dollar. So Building this Mosque so close to Ground Zero. As close as they could get in fact, is reinacting that great moment when they erected the Mosque in Cordoba on the site of Christianities old Church.

There can be no misinterpreting this. Naming it Cordoba and refusing to even consider moving it further from Ground zero is a clear attempt to erect what will be seen by Radical Muslims as a sign of Islamic Victory over the west. Period. If you do not believe that I can see why you support this mosque, but you are dead wrong. You are supporting the erection of what will be seen by those who hate us, as a great sign of our Defeat and Islams dominance.

Last edited:

WOW you really must have a limited supply of material because you use this one all the time especially wyhen called out for your own shortcomings. LOL

How many times do you make that lame claim in a given day as youy try to defend your lies and dishonesty? LOL
you are a fucking moron, and you try to project all the fuicking time
everytime you do, i will call you on it
dont like it
STOP DOING IT

btw, i gave you the benefit of the doubt at first and i tried being reasonable with you
but i learned fast it is a waste of time
so fuck off you pedantic pissant

The Sharia Law Victory Mosque Must Go
By Fred Dardick Monday, August 23, 2010
I’m getting pretty peeved by likes of President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Time Magazine, the mainstream media and every other liberal jerk out there claiming the 70% of Americans who oppose the Ground Zero mosque are a bunch of ignorant bigots.

They speak to Americans as though we were children and are unable comprehend the difference between the freedom of religion and a $100 million stick in the eye when we see one.

They may be able to lawyer their way around the facts, but most don’t need an Ivy League education to figure out that it’s not mosques in general that Americans have a problem with, but rather a 15-story 9/11 victory monument intended to promote Sharia law that has people up in arms.

There are already two small mosques in the Ground Zero neighborhood that have been in operation for years, and I don’t see anyone demanding they pack up and leave. I also doubt many would be upset if the developers had included a church and synagogue in the structure as well, but they didn’t do that, did they?

It’s the Cordoba House lie perpetrated by Iman Abdul Rauf and his Sharia law cohorts that has people pulling out their hair in disgust. They would have us believe their purpose is to “build bridges” between the faiths, but if that were true, enraging an entire nation doesn’t seem to be a very effective way to go about it.

So if interfaith dialogue isn’t the builders’ true purpose, then what is?

To those who do not work in the mainstream media, the Cordoba House purpose is clear: to capitalize on the deaths of thousands of Americans in order to build a towering monument to Sharia law and Islamic domination of the Western world.

The builders intend to use the facility as a base of operations for the Sharia Index Project, an organization whose political purpose is to replace existing laws around the world with Islamic Sharia tradition. While the developers publicly insist the mosque will be “a place where ideas can be exchanged, but tolerance, mutual respect can also be extended”, there is no possibility of tolerance for people who consider a literal interpretation of the Koran as the ultimate rule of law.

To get a grasp of the medieval philosophy of the Ground Zero mosque builders, consider Rauf’s proposal regarding the appropriate punishment for a Muslim woman caught drinking beer: “A maximum penalty of a RM5,000 fine and six lashes of the rotan… and fasting for six days. Wouldn’t that be more in keeping with the letter and spirit of the Quran?”

Does that sound like the kind of belief system that Americans should be expected to support?

In many Islamic countries the practice of Sharia law makes men the judge, jury and executioners of women. In order for a woman to prosecute a rapist, she needs four male witnesses. Since that pretty much never, ever happens, men have free reign to terrorize women and get away with it. It creates a situation where millions of women are prevented from traveling, working or having any life outside the home for fear of the consequences that could befall them should they be caught out in the open by evil men.

If a husband gets tired of his wife, but doesn’t feel like going through the trouble of a divorce, he can simply claim she committed adultery and have her stoned to death.

There is the widespread killing of homosexuals, cutting off the noses and ears of young girls by their fathers, honor killings and a multitude of other brutal practices that have no place in modern society, all of which are done according to the edicts of Sharia law.

Even in supposedly “progressive” Saudi Arabia where 56% of the college students are female, women make up less than 7% of the workforce. They are also banned from driving, traveling without a male family member’s permission and controlling their own destiny.

Not all Muslims desire for the universal application of Sharia law, in fact I’m willing to bet the vast majority of Islamic women want nothing to do with these barbaric traditions and yearn for a far less literal application of the Koran in daily life. However, it is exactly these perverted values that Rauf and the other Ground Zero mosque developers intend to promote with their 15-story monument to intolerance.

Freedom of religion is one thing, but a gigantic symbol promoting Sharia law and the enslavement of women has no business being built two blocks from Ground Zero, or anywhere else in America for that matter.

The Sharia Law Victory Mosque Must Go

No im not joking. Why on earth would MLK be upset about a rally to restore honor among Americans? Why would he be opposed to Americans focusing on character rather than race?

Oddly enough Zona still hasn't answered.

As a black man, I am insulted by your comparison of MLK and Glenn Beck. They are not even in the same stratosphere...

Is that a good enough answer for you?

No im not joking. Why on earth would MLK be upset about a rally to restore honor among Americans? Why would he be opposed to Americans focusing on character rather than race?

As a black man, I am insulted by your comparison of MLK and Glenn Beck. They are not even in the same stratosphere...

I couldn't care less about your opinion on the comparison between MLK and Glenn Beck. It's completely irrelevant to the question.

Why would MLK be upset about focusing on character and restoring integrity to our nation?

dont like it
STOP DOING IT

btw, i gave you the benefit of the doubt at first and i tried being reasonable with you

LOL so you got owned and called out for being nothing but a moronic troll and your only response is to run away? LOL

So go ahead and run loser. you know you lost the debate so a hasty retreat as you pretend that you won showing how delusional you truly are is about the only tactic a dishonest hack like you has to offer. LOL

It's funny but your idea of reasonable is

fuck off moron

Which is your standard response after you lose an argument so it's really no surprise to see it here. LOL

So MLK's message was meant for Everybody Except Glenn Beck?????

You surprise Me Zona. Really. Grow up.

Why not consider coming down Saturday. Plenty of Rallies to choose from as I hear it.

That bit about content of character blew right past you, huh. It's a shame.

dont like it
STOP DOING IT

LOL so you got owned and called out for being nothing but a moronic troll and your only response is to run away? LOL

So go ahead and run loser. you know you lost the debate so a hasty retreat as you pretend that you won showing how delusional you truly are is about the only tactic a dishonest hack like you has to offer. LOL

fuck off moron

Which is your standard response after you lose an argument so it's really no surprise to see it here. LOL
except i didnt lose anything
you fucking moron
\i just choose not to give you anything more because you are a fucking moron

dont like it
STOP DOING IT

fuck off moron

you fucking moron

Aww poor dive is so in denial. LOL the reason you "choose" not to give anything more is because lashing out and attacking other posters personally is all you have to offer. If you actually had anything REAL to offer then you would but you "choose" not showing that you have NOTHING real. LOL

you fucking moron

Aww poor dive is so in denial. LOL the reason you "choose" not to give anything more is because lashing out and attacking other posters personally is all you have to offer. If you actually had anything REAL to offer then you would but you "choose" not showing that you have NOTHING real. LOL
LOL again, moron, i dont give a fuck to give you anything more because you have proven it is a waste of time

you fucking moron

LOL again, moron, i dont give a fuck to give you anything more because you have proven it is a waste of time

LOL Says the hack who can only engage in personal attacks as he runs away from the content because he knows he's got NOTHING. LOL

LOL Says the hack who can only engage in personal attacks as he runs away from the content because he knows he's got NOTHING. LOL
liar

Forum List

Back