#BecauseofObama

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/#BecauseofObama

Yeah, it's a hashtag, but it's also a good question. What have you learned from Obama?

#BecauseofObama Companies like Solyndra can make billions and I and my kids, grandkids, greatgrandkids foot the bill!

#BecauseofObama #Obamaforgot the recession and went on another expensive vacation to play golf

#BecauseofObama #obamaforgot most women don't want to be #Julia. We want to support and take care ourselves, and our families

#BecauseofObama I am now called teabagger and other words of hate for the crime of loving my country.

#BecauseofObama we are too old to get medicine. My hubby and I will be given pain pills and sent home to die.

#BecauseofObama I learned there is such a thing as a "white hispanic."

#BecauseofObama I learned that working hard & making money is evil. Sitting on your butt in a park and demanding what others earn is good!

#BecauseofObama bumper stickers girls now have another way besides axe body spray to know who are the douche bags.

That's some of mine. What have YOU learned? :D

Whambulance.gif

I have learned that the republican party is anti constitution.

they want to thwart the constitution and the founders wishes

Some other good tweets:

#BecauseofObama I know now that the war on terror is over, but the war on EVERYTHING ELSE has just begun! #warmonger

#BecauseofObama The DOJ and Eric Holder murdered hundreds of Mexicans and American Border patrol to take our 2nd Amendment away.

#BecauseofObama I have realized what the next great game all our kids will be playing! Debt, Debt, Greece! #wearedoomed

#BecauseOfObama Gas is twice what we paid when Bush left. I suppose that qualifies as change, but where'd the hope go? #nobama #tcot #obama

Forum List

Back