I really want to thank every USMB Mod and Administrator from the bottom of my heart. This is only out of love and benevolence.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I had to let my feelings be known in the Rubber Room regarding Professional Report Button Pushers.

I knew that was a banning, but a martyred banning for the cause. I had to do it

well on Sept 1 I was sent packing for another USMB all expenses paid vacation for The Cause

Well the next thing I did after I learned of my vacation, I glanced at a small local paper and noticed an ad and and saying...Old Caddy for sale......2500

Well of course I went over within 10 minutes and look what you beautiful adorable lovely mods did for me........what you CAUSED IN MY LIFE OVER A BANNING IS BRINGING SWEET TEARS TO My EYES

Last edited:
I had to let my feelings be known in the Rubber Room regarding Professional Report Button Pushers.

I knew that was a banning, but a martyred banning for the cause. I had to do it

well on Sept 1 I was sent packing for another USMB all expenses paid vacation for The Cause

Well the next thing I did after I learned of my vacation, I glanced at a small local paper and noticed an adAN and and saying...Old Caddy for sale......2500

Well of course I went over within 10 minutes and look what you beautiful adorable lovely mods did for me........what you CAUSED IN MY LIFE OVER A BANNING IS BRINGING SWEET TEARS TO My EYES
Alas, if it had only been an electric caddy.

• Banned
A Baby 1989 Deville with 32,000 miles from an original deceased owner who waxed it every other day

Mods you are my favorite people...The retail value is around
DSCN1565.JPG
DSCN1566.JPG
DSCN1567.JPG
DSCN1568.JPG
6k with a 90 day sale. But this yellow beaut is very rare

A 4.6 L

• Banned
Something tells me you didn't actually spend your USMB per diem on a vacation holiday.
i always called it a paid usmb vacation here......and i have a lot of frequent flier miles here sir

but providence made me glance at that paper the next thought after the vacation notice.i owe this to the mods

on my next banning i'll go car hunting immediately

I can see you now driving with a banana hanging out of your mouth.
that was funny bro........................this car is a girls car if you didn't notice it....or a cuckmobile..you won't see me much in this

You should get banned more often. The last time I got banned, all I got from the classifieds was an address to a yard sale, and a used colander.
more often????.........half the time i can't possibly be here...lol

Forum List

Back