I really want to thank every USMB Mod and Administrator from the bottom of my heart. This is only out of love and benevolence.

It's called a hobby. Glad you found one. :itsok:
i'm glad you said that....your mod smooching got me 8 days...so i should thank you, you diaper rashed butt hurted. Prolly will never sell it, but you made me 3500 on paper...thanks a lot captain report button pusher

An, the late 80's Cadillac "C-body". The caddy dealers I worked with one summer all referred to them as "dogs", cuz yhey were slow off the line and it was like driving a bathtub. Back then, gimme a Seville or Eldo to work on, much nicer rides and chicks dug them.
lol................this deville was the best looking of all these mid 80s gms.......the 98 was a good car too...that's it

this thing is really clean and the old man did a lot of maintenance for 30 some thousand miles.....perfect little chickie car

i'm glad you said that....your mod smooching got me 8 days...so i should thank you, you diaper rashed butt hurted. Prolly will never sell it, but you made me 3500 on paper...thanks a lot captain report button pusher
Why did he/she report you?

I was suspended for three days and thought I would get all kinds of things done. Especially outside, the yard and the deck. I never did a damn thing

Why did he/she report you?
becuz i called him a cuck, and had my 5th reported warning from these repulsive individuals

i believe after 4 or 5 warnings the autohook comes round

i can't call anyone a cuck or the trigger fingers get all butt chapped and dick limpy

i have my own set of rules of usmb rules here.some deserved, most not

I was suspended for three days and thought I would get all kinds of things done. Especially outside, the yard and the deck. I never did a damn thing
well if you haven't done a thing over a long period, you get an autobounce because you cause no problems and they don't like it

becuz i called him a cuck, and had my 5th reported warning from these repulsive individuals

i can't call anyone a cuck or the trigger fingers get all butt chapped and dick limpy

Why does it have to be "cuck"? You could just call him a listless vessel and the mods wouldn't bother you. Do you only have a limited vocabulary like Trump?

You can call me anything you like. It can't be any worse than what I get called in real life.

Sloopy posts in a very bad part of town
(ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
And everybody, yeah, tries to put 'ol Sloopy down

(ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
Sloopy, I don't care what you drive on thru

(ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
'Cause you know Sloopy, it's all cucks like you....

(ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
And so I say now

Hang on, Sloopy
Sloopy, hang on
Hang on, Sloopy
Sloopy, hang on

~S~ w/apologies to the McCoys...

Forum List

Back