I really want to thank every USMB Mod and Administrator from the bottom of my heart. This is only out of love and benevolence.

Not many of them on the road, either. One of Cadillacs worse.
lol......it is 35 yrs old, the model is 40 yrs old...lol..................actually the 4.6l was a fine 8 cylinder................the early northstars were flawed engines if you did not take good care of them

yerrr jealous...chuckle

lol......it is 35 yrs old, the model is 40 yrs old...lol..................actually the 4.6l was a fine 8 cylinder................the early northstars were flawed engines if you did not take good care of them

yerrr jealous...chuckle
It's an old gas guzzler. An old folks car

yerrr jealous...chuckle
I wouldn't let my neighbors dog in the back seat, and it's one ugly dog.
Some times that Cad will start up and idle at 2500 while it rattles like no tomorrow.
Fine car. Gotcha for $2500 too (someone sure did)

Last edited:
Now all you need is some 24's, a couple suspension problems and a bunch of weed
No no, you sell it for $7k to the black guys and they do that.

I'd go for $7600, cash, and get it. That thing's hot where I live. I'd start 'em @ $8400. It's a classic, man!

You ain't gonna get $8400, but when they work you down to $7600..alright.

The Art of The Deal. :banana:

It's an old gas guzzler. An old folks car
Actually Cadillacs like that got good gas mileage. 26 mpg, I think.

Little bitty v8 that's kinda hotrodded to make up for the displacement..er..lack of.

A Baby 1989 Deville with 32,000 miles from an original deceased owner who waxed it every other day

Mods you are my favorite people...The retail value is aroundView attachment 826665View attachment 826666View attachment 826667View attachment 826668 6k with a 90 day sale. But this yellow beaut is very rare

A 4.6 L
An, the late 80's Cadillac "C-body". The caddy dealers I worked with one summer all referred to them as "dogs", cuz yhey were slow off the line and it was like driving a bathtub. Back then, gimme a Seville or Eldo to work on, much nicer rides and chicks dug them.

I had to let my feelings be known in the Rubber Room regarding Professional Report Button Pushers.

I knew that was a banning, but a martyred banning for the cause. I had to do it

well on Sept 1 I was sent packing for another USMB all expenses paid vacation for The Cause

Well the next thing I did after I learned of my vacation, I glanced at a small local paper and noticed an ad and and saying...Old Caddy for sale......2500

Well of course I went over within 10 minutes and look what you beautiful adorable lovely mods did for me........what you CAUSED IN MY LIFE OVER A BANNING IS BRINGING SWEET TEARS TO My EYES
It's called a hobby. Glad you found one. :itsok:

Forum List

Back