Bastard Dimocrat Congressman says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

Have I told you lately how much I hate these people?

Rep. Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, says he will boycott a moment of silence in honor of the victims of Sunday's gruesome mass shooting in Las Vegas. Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. At the time, the Pulse Nightclub attack was the deadliest mass shooting in American history, but that record was surpassed on Sunday after Stephen Paddock killed at least 58 people at an outdoor concert in Las Vegas. ...

Democrat says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

Constantly. He stated he wants ACTION, not inaction; I believe a moment to reflect will spur more action myself.

A moment of silence is what a minute?!?!?

Show your respect and then take action you worthless POS!!!

This is nothing more then a publicity stunt in order to win points with the liberal primary voters for his 2020 run.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are right that it is a publicity stunt, but I'd bet it is geared towards pushing actions that he thinks will help the situation. I personally wouldn't have walked out of a moment of silence but I also understand his frustration with congresses inaction.

I don't give a shit, more people die on chicago every week, and no one is stopping on their tracks. Unfortunate event, but I won't be shedding any tears, and I bet, neither will anyone else here. (Except the snowflakes, but they always shed tears anyway).
I guess it is a good thing that you didn't have any friends or family that got killed at that concert. Troubling that you can't see past your own bubble but I guess thats what its like when somebody lacks empathy. I feel sorry for you.

Great, let's see how long either of these two manage to survive when they come up for election.

I don't give a shit, more people die on chicago every week, and no one is stopping on their tracks. Unfortunate event, but I won't be shedding any tears, and I bet, neither will anyone else here. (Except the snowflakes, but they always shed tears anyway).

Aren't snowflakes conservative manchilds who are scared of change or criticism?

Forum List

Back