Bastard Dimocrat Congressman says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

Obviously Paddock had a motive, but what was it?

1) angry Sanders supporter

2) angry Hillary supporter

3) violent Antifa fanatic

4) ISIS stooge

5) hated country music

6) disgruntled gambler

7) Maybe Paddock just watched too much left wing hate with Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel, Meyers, CNN, MSNBC, Trevor Noah, Maher, John Oliver.....

It goes right over the heads of the liberals in this thread.
Sherry stated it perfectly. Not sure they have the ability of comprehension however.

It's his choice to politicize a moment meant to recognize and honor those victims and their families. Some people are determined to stay divided and reject any opportunity to unite, if even for a moment in a nation's grief.

Wish I could give you more awards. This post is simply awesome. :clap2:

Yeah, i don't know what Democrats think they're gaining by consistently being such juvenile assholes. I mean, the Party is down to just 15 Governorships among the 50 states. It's a Party in ruins. They really are clueless about how unhappy folks are with their hateful juvenile behavior. Seems like it's a Party in full self-destruction mode. But i'm good with that. I hope they keep it up. :thup:

Liberals, think of the shooting as 60 post birth abortions. Now you are fine with the deaths.
They were fine with them anyway...they think they are all conservatives.

It turns out you are absolutely correct, and it's absolutely disgusting. A woman was already fired from CBS because she said she was happy it was Trump supporters who were murdered.

I understand his reason.

he wants action instead of a 'moment' of inaction.

the left just fucking hates Americans.
We, as a nation, are so totally fucked up. Who woulda thunk we would wind up like this 20 years ago.

Jewish politicians have chutzpah, you have to give them that. IMO they should get nose jobs before becoming public. It makes it so obvious otherwise.

I understand his reason.

he wants action instead of a 'moment' of inaction.

the left just fucking hates Americans.
We, as a nation, are so totally fucked up. Who woulda thunk we would wind up like this 20 years ago.
I used to laugh at the people that thought the south would rise again.

now it seems more and more likely.

we have people actually killing others over a difference of outlooks, and the media is openly supporting one side.

How many moments of silence have we had ? Nothing changes . It's all for bullshit show . He's right .
ROFLMMFAO.... Please

How much action is going on every time
these mother fuckers show up for a few minutes at work?

Liberals, think of the shooting as 60 post birth abortions. Now you are fine with the deaths.

It turns out you are absolutely correct, and it's absolutely disgusting. A woman was already fired from CBS because she said she was happy it was Trump supporters who were murdered.
A talking head from CNN said the same thing. Liberals are douchebags.

I wonder what liberalfilth think they have to gain by being as psychotically infantile, hate-filled and malicious about all things Trump - strike that, all things non-liberal. But then I remember madness has no real coherent goal or reasoning; it's mindless savagery for its own sake.

A talking head from CNN said the same thing. Liberals are douchebags.

Yup.

Have I told you lately how much I hate these people?

Rep. Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, says he will boycott a moment of silence in honor of the victims of Sunday's gruesome mass shooting in Las Vegas. Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. At the time, the Pulse Nightclub attack was the deadliest mass shooting in American history, but that record was surpassed on Sunday after Stephen Paddock killed at least 58 people at an outdoor concert in Las Vegas. ...

Democrat says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

Constantly. He stated he wants ACTION, not inaction; I believe a moment to reflect will spur more action myself.

Why can't we just discuss the angry orange's narcissist tour that he took today.

Rep. Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, says he will boycott a moment of silence in honor of the victims of Sunday's gruesome mass shooting in Las Vegas. Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. At the time, the Pulse Nightclub attack was the deadliest mass shooting in American history, but that record was surpassed on Sunday after Stephen Paddock killed at least 58 people at an outdoor concert in Las Vegas. ...

Constantly. He stated he wants ACTION, not inaction; I believe a moment to reflect will spur more action myself.

A moment of silence is what a minute?!?!?

Show your respect and then take action you worthless POS!!!

This is nothing more then a publicity stunt in order to win points with the liberal primary voters for his 2020 run.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't give a shit, more people die on chicago every week, and no one is stopping on their tracks. Unfortunate event, but I won't be shedding any tears, and I bet, neither will anyone else here. (Except the snowflakes, but they always shed tears anyway).

I guess in his mind Actions speak louder than "non" words...

Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando.

Forum List

Back