Bastard Dimocrat Congressman says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Have I told you lately how much I hate these people?

Rep. Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, says he will boycott a moment of silence in honor of the victims of Sunday's gruesome mass shooting in Las Vegas. Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. At the time, the Pulse Nightclub attack was the deadliest mass shooting in American history, but that record was surpassed on Sunday after Stephen Paddock killed at least 58 people at an outdoor concert in Las Vegas. ...

Democrat says he will boycott moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting

He will NOT be silent as citizens of this country are needlessly gunned down in the streets!....yada yada...fap fap and moooooore verbal diarrhea.
Fkn politicians...aren't they the best?

Rep. Seth Moulton, a Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, says he will boycott a moment of silence in honor of the victims of Sunday's gruesome mass shooting in Las Vegas. Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and potential contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted Monday that he would "NOT be joining my colleagues in a moment of silence on the House floor that just becomes an excuse for inaction." He likewise did not partake in a moment of silence after the June 2016 mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. At the time, the Pulse Nightclub attack was the deadliest mass shooting in American history, but that record was surpassed on Sunday after Stephen Paddock killed at least 58 people at an outdoor concert in Las Vegas. ...

Constantly. He stated he wants ACTION, not inaction; I believe a moment to reflect will spur more action myself.

The thing is he is right... HE is a 100% right that not a thing will be done...

Nothing after Sandy Hook, Nothing after Florida...

He making a very valid point... Loads of momnet s of silence but nothing will happen... They won't even put in a congressional investigation into mass shootings or gun violence to see if there is ways it could be reduced... Ususal uninformed bullshit is better..

How many moments of silence have we had ? Nothing changes . It's all for bullshit show . He's right .

Hells yeah! That dude in 2020!

Liberals, think of the shooting as 60 post birth abortions. Now you are fine with the deaths.

If he feels his fellow congressmen are acting hypocritically in the show they're putting on, then of course he should boycott without interrupting their moment.

The thing is he is right... HE is a 100% right that not a thing will be done...

Nothing after Sandy Hook, Nothing after Florida...

He making a very valid point... Loads of momnet s of silence but nothing will happen... They won't even put in a congressional investigation into mass shootings or gun violence to see if there is ways it could be reduced... Ususal uninformed bullshit is better..
Obie's own gun violence commission came back with the opposite news he wanted. That's why the Dems never talk about it.

Nothing is going to be done because there is nothing you can do.

It's his choice to politicize a moment meant to recognize and honor those victims and their families. Some people are determined to stay divided and reject any opportunity to unite, if even for a moment in a nation's grief.

It's his choice to politicize a moment meant to recognize and honor those victims and their families. Some people are determined to stay divided and reject any opportunity to unite, if even for a moment in a nation's grief.

Exactly right.

Forum List

Back