Biden’s DOE “Pup Handler” Charged with Felony Theft For Stealing Suitcase in Minnesota – Now Accused of Stealing Luggage from Las Vegas Airport!

The kinky twinky in the nuke office has been busted a second time for stealing luggage, this time in LV.
He's the guy that likes to pretend his butt buddies are dogs & eats off their backs like they are a table.
2 felony charges & he's still drawing a govt paycheck.

How many times does it need to be said that "drag queens" are seriously deranged dudes in need of major help, not enabling their gender dysphoria disorders by the delusional virtue signalers of the left?
Putting them around children should be a crime in itself but our dear leader Pedo Joe has put one in charge of the nations nuclear waste & another as 2nd in charge of health services.
A morbidly obese man in a wig & dress is giving people advice on their mental/physical health. Let that sink in.

These pigs in wigs should NEVER be allowed in a position of any power. Their complete derangements make them basically unemployable.

At least 2 of them have gone on mass shooting sprees since July even though they represent <1% of the population.
They need help in a big way.

Our govt is not only illegitimate, it's also a laughing stock joke of the non-insane world, which basically includes all non-Western societies.
From fake elections, LGBFJB+/tranny insanity, 2 tiered justice, Big Brother censorship & Gestapo-like 3 letter agencies, we are a very dark shadow of the country that used to be a shining beacon of light for the rest of the world.

Joe Biden’s gender fluid “pup handler” DOE employee Sam Brinton was put on leave after he was charged with felony theft for stealing a woman’s luggage last month at MSP airport in Minnesota.

Brinton is now being accused of stealing luggage from a Las Vegas airport, KLAS learned on Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton for stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas!

Brinton was reportedly charged with grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, KLAS reported.

The dude is a fucking sociopath.

Shoot it.

No. I can tell you being charged is not enough. I do not really care if you believe me or not.

I have asked you 1000 times to back up your claims and you always refuse, so I am not about to jump though hoops for you.

You never provide links to your claims.

Why is that?

This "guy" is so screwed up that you have to wonder what else is crawling through old Brandon's backyard not to mention what nuclear technology he might be selling and why the hell his boyfriends in the FBI and CIA and HLS aren't concerned.

Ahhh, you are a flaming hypocrite. Your link is a download which is a no go. Dumbass.

I provided a link to my claim as I always do so you have to make up some bullshit to hide the fact you lied.

At least you are consistent.

I provided a link to my claim as I always do so you have to make up some bullshit to hide the fact you lied.

At least you are consistent.

You provided a link to a DOWNLOAD. Who knows what malware comes with your so called link.

You provided a link to a DOWNLOAD. Who knows what malware comes with your so called link.

Yeah, Ok. The Fed Govt is well known for their malware!

hysterical-laughter.gif

1. Let's be kind: President Biden was ordered to hire them because the Administration wants to prove how diverse it is.

2. Let's be kind. They must be a very unhappy person. Let's all hope that they find a little happiness in this vale of tears.

3. From the photographs shown of them, they are very brave to be seen in public dressed that way.

4. Yes, the Administration should quietly persuade them to move on to another position.

a. I assume that a benevolent private corporation would be delighted to give them a job.

The kinky twinky in the nuke office has been busted a second time for stealing luggage, this time in LV.
He's the guy that likes to pretend his butt buddies are dogs & eats off their backs like they are a table.
2 felony charges & he's still drawing a govt paycheck.
How many mental illnesses does he have anyway?

Forum List

Back