Barry and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

My husband is an attorney, attorney's simply do not let their law license expire and that was the front that was given, surrendering and expiring are two different animals

so now he's an attorney? you seem not to know anything on your own but always rely on things someone else may or may not have (incorrectly) told you. bizarre.

yes, lawyers let their registration lapse all the time when they're not practicing. but keep making things up.

He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
“I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”
Wrote g quote. He did state what I said. But that wouldn't expect you to think that it's sick to say that about your kids and grandkids. Very loving father.

Yet you are unable to actually provide a quote- because that would require your post to be factual.

Yes- he is a loving father, and Michelle is loving mom- and they are both still married- and happy together- compare that with Trump- with his new wife every 10 years.....
YouTube it.

Hey, you lazy wingnut dipshit who refuses to take responsibility for your own posts.

Here is your video, by another wingut but Obama was talking about contraception and not abortion.

EDIT: BTW, another winner OP.:cuckoo:

He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
Wrote g quote. He did state what I said. But that wouldn't expect you to think that it's sick to say that about your kids and grandkids. Very loving father.

Yet you are unable to actually provide a quote- because that would require your post to be factual.

Yes- he is a loving father, and Michelle is loving mom- and they are both still married- and happy together- compare that with Trump- with his new wife every 10 years.....
YouTube it.

It's in the same speech that you quoted from earlier. So read a little further and you will hear that he stated that he doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby. I mean you quoted from the same speech, it's in there, enjoy.

President Obama:

YouTube it.

It's in the same speech that you quoted from earlier. So read a little further and you will hear that he stated that he doesn't want his daughters punished with a baby. I mean you quoted from the same speech, it's in there, enjoy.

Like I said- you were unable to provide a quote- because of course that is not what he said- you were just lying again.

President Obama:

YouTube it.

Hey, you lazy wingnut dipshit who refuses to take responsibility for your own posts.

Here is your video, by another wingut but Obama was talking about contraception and not abortion.

You dumb fuck abortion is birth control in Obama's eyes. He still says he wouldn't want his daughters to be punished with a baby. So what difference does it make?

President Obama:

YouTube it.

You dumb fuck abortion is birth control in Obama's eyes. He still says he wouldn't want his daughters to be punished with a baby. So what difference does it make?

What difference does it make? You mean other than the video demonstrating that Obama wasn't talking about abortion even though you claimed he was? I don't know, considering how you've been pulled apart in this thread by others it probably doesn't matter much at all.

YouTube it.

Like I said- you were unable to provide a quote- because of course that is not what he said- you were just lying again.
It's in the speech you quoted from. So read down another paragraph and you will see it.

President Obama:

YouTube it.

So what difference does it make that I caught you out lying about Obama?

Clearly it doesn't bother you that you were lying.

President Obama:

YouTube it.

And just to point out once again- what a lying POS you are

Here is JK lying about President Obama:

Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

So President Obama never said what you originally claimed and you keep doubling down on the lie- here is that quote:

"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

I agree with him- certainly I would not want my teenager to be a parent, or catch a STD- why would you want that for your teenager?

What is refreshing about jknowgood is that his lies in this thread mirror the lies of the OP

YouTube it.

What difference does it make? You mean other than the video demonstrating that Obama wasn't talking about abortion even though you claimed he was? I don't know, considering how you've been pulled apart in this thread by others it probably doesn't matter much at all.

Like I said birth control is abortion to Obama. Did he not say that he wanted his daughters punished by having a child? What kind of father is thinking about his daughter getting knocked up when they are six years old? Is he a pervert?

YouTube it.

Like I said birth control is abortion to Obama. Did he not say that he wanted his daughters punished by having a child? What kind of father is thinking about his daughter getting knocked up when they are six years old? Is he a pervert?

What kind of pervert lies about President Obama and claims that he wanted his daughter to have an abortion?

Oh that would be you.

Glad to remind everyone again

Here is what you claimed- i.e. lied
Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

So President Obama never said what you originally claimed and you keep doubling down on the lie- here is that quote:

"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

I agree with him- certainly I would not want my teenager to be a parent, or catch a STD- why would you want that for your teenager?

What is refreshing about jknowgood is that his lies in this thread mirror the lies of the OP

YouTube it.

You have a serious perception problem. And no, very, very few people consider contraception and abortion to be the same thing.

YouTube it.

You have a serious perception problem. And no, very, very few people consider contraception and abortion to be the same thing.

Probably the same people consider STD's and contraception to the be the same thing.

Probably the same people consider STD's and contraception to the be the same thing.

Probably the same people who associate being straight with a bland rainbow.

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.
I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
LOL!!! Repeating the same old shit without citations? At least make an effort! :tinfoil: :eusa_doh:
It's on the Illinois bar association site. We don't know why big moo doesn't have a law license. It was voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Why is anyone's guess.

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.
I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
LOL!!! Repeating the same old shit without citations? At least make an effort! :tinfoil: :eusa_doh:
It's on the Illinois bar association site. We don't know why big moo doesn't have a law license. It was voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Why is anyone's guess.

Can you post some more information about this court order?

That's terrible. The one thing that sticks in my head about Michelle is how good she interacts with kids. Nothing ghetto about being good with kids.

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'

jknowgood

Liar.

President Obama:
I've got two daughters. I don't want them punished with a baby.

Can you post some more information about this court order?
There isn't any. The Illinois bar site says voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Now you know everything I know.

Forum List

Back