God Help Us All, Obama's Final Assault On America Begins: Lorretta Lynch As Scalia's Replacement

Everything I'm seeing says Obama wants it to be Sri Srinivasan. There will be all sorts of names thrown out there

He'll appoint someone neutral, so the repubs will have some explaining to do, if they reject him or her....

That would be the smart thing to do imo.

He'll appoint someone neutral, so the repubs will have some explaining to do, if they reject him or her....

an assault on republicans is a good thing for America

This will be the establishment Republican's last chance to redeem themselves to Republican voters. If they fail to block the nomination, they're finished.

OP be like: Obama is going to nominate the ghost of Huey P Newton!! Run for your lives!

If he does that, then we're cool... because that would mean they would be a strict constitutionalist.

This will be the establishment Republican's last chance to redeem themselves to Republican voters. If they fail to block the nomination, they're finished.
It's a no win for the GOP. Confirming his selection will make the base feel disenfranchised, failing to confirm will leave the GOP having to explain why to moderates and swing voters. If the person put forward is at all qualified, and I've yet to see any names shortlisted that aren't, they'll have a serious problem.

an assault on republicans is a good thing for America
Elaborate!
Republicans have been bashing and lying about dem presidents for as long as I can remember No compromise,just vile hate I love it when you'll get what you throw back in your face Is that elaboration enough

Course those that find this funny as the same ones that hate the US Constitution. So its no surprise these Anti American mentally deranged fools are finding this amusing...they belong in prison camps and mental asylums course this may be the final PUSH we need for people to take up arms and take back this country.

With Scalia out of the way, she will be able to allow Obama to complete his fundamental transformation of America before his term ends. Ladies and gentlemen, the final assault on our Republic has begun.

SCOTUS Expert: Loretta Lynch 'Most Likely' to Replace Scalia

People worry about Obama to much. He is going the way of the Do-Do bird soon........maybe not soon enough for most, but a whole lot sooner than Democrats want.

This SCOTUS appointment is NOT as important as some would have you think.

Why?

Because if a Democrat gets elected, we are going to get a liberal judge anyway, and then some. But, if Obama puts in a lefty judge and a Republican gets elected, more than likely 2 lefty judges are going to retire, so the Republican will get to install 2, not only restoring balance, but improving the balance of power towards "originalism."

Yeah, I know, let Obama do his thing, and we may lose the right to firearms, AKA the 2nd amendment. Let Hillary or Bernie win, and not only are they going away maybe 6 months later, but everything is going to change quickly not to Americas liking if you are Conservative or moderate from either side.

This particular SCOTUS appointment is just a under card event to the general election. Obama is NOT going to allow the senate to pick his appointee for him, so you better win the general, or 2/3s of the court will be against the "original intent of the Constitution."

Nobody wants anyone to die. But, with Scalia leaving this earth, it should show conservatives and all GOPers, how important this election really is. If they do not win this election, they will be losing a whole lot more than just the Presidency.

If that is NOT enough to motivate them.........especially with the "spin" commercials I am sure the RNC will run to motivate them............not to mention they already had almost every issue by polls on their side to help push them to victory, then know what? They deserve the fate they will certainly receive. Just like the establishment whining, it will be their own fault, and that is the brutal, and honest truth!

Course those that find this funny as the same ones that hate the US Constitution. So its no surprise these Anti American mentally deranged fools are finding this amusing...they belong in prison camps and mental asylums course this may be the final PUSH we need for people to take up arms and take back this country.

You know, as much as I cringe at the thought of prison camps for these America hating, hippie wannabe assholes, eventually it might have to come to that. These folks hate this country and they continually seek to hasten her demise. At SOME point they will obviously become a clear and present danger to our republic and (God forbid) it may become necessary to lock them away from society.

Forum List

Back