Barry and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

That's terrible. The one thing that sticks in my head about Michelle is how good she interacts with kids. Nothing ghetto about being good with kids.

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'
Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

jknowgood

Liar.
He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
“I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”
Wrote g quote. He did state what I said. But that wouldn't expect you to think that it's sick to say that about your kids and grandkids. Very loving father.

It appears that both Barry and Michelle did not simply forget to renew their law licenses. The truth has finally come out:

I Knew THE OBAMA’S BOTH LOST THEIR LAW LICENSES… But I Didn’t Know Why Until READ THIS… | Patriot Crier

again with this nonsense, you insane little twit?

they did not LOSE their law licenses, moron. they chose to stop doing their continuing legal ed and paying their registration fees because they aren't practicing now. if they choose to practice after he leaves office, they can re-up.

i hope that helps, lying loon.

but this has been repeatedly addressed.

That's terrible. The one thing that sticks in my head about Michelle is how good she interacts with kids. Nothing ghetto about being good with kids.

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'
Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

he never said that, loon. he said he is glad his daughters have options in their lives.

two cells are not a grandchild except to theocrats.

typical misogynist winger.

he never said that, loon. he said he is glad his daughters have options in their lives.

two cells are not a grandchild except to theocrats.

typical misogynist winger.
What do those cells turn into? Liberals are mentally disturbed. He said he wouldn't want his daughters punished with a child. Daddy of the year.

jknowgood

Liar.
He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
Wrote g quote. He did state what I said. But that wouldn't expect you to think that it's sick to say that about your kids and grandkids. Very loving father.

Yet you are unable to actually provide a quote- because that would require your post to be factual.

Yes- he is a loving father, and Michelle is loving mom- and they are both still married- and happy together- compare that with Trump- with his new wife every 10 years.....

Since you can't provide us with a cite, we have no choice but to assume you're a LIAR.
I'm sorry, he said he didn't want his daughters punished with a baby. My fault.

So President Obama never said what you originally claimed that he said- you 'remembered' wrong- here is that quote:

"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

I agree with him- certainly I would not want my teenager to be a parent, or catch a STD- why would you want that for your teenager?

What is refreshing about jknowgood is that his lies in this thread mirror the lies of the OP

Here is JK lying about President Obama:

1eec0275f6731a125c845a888b27301d.jpg
Poor poor fraud boy :(

Since you can't provide us with a cite, we have no choice but to assume you're a LIAR.
Apology not accepted without a cite. Sorry
I guess you just hear what you want to hear. He said it in a speech on march 31,2008. It's on YouTube. Listen to it, you still will respect him though, because you are blind.

I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
Related to the fake job Senator Barack got for her by padding the pockets of the Chicago hospitals CEO's with tax payer money.

The job she used to screw over poor black people seeking medical treatment.

What a champ

Apology not accepted without a cite. Sorry
I guess you just hear what you want to hear. He said it in a speech on march 31,2008. It's on YouTube. Listen to it, you still will respect him though, because you are blind.

Yet- you still can't produce a link. You still are just pulling it out of your ass.

jknowgood

Liar.

President Obama:

Yet you are unable to actually provide a quote- because that would require your post to be factual.

Yes- he is a loving father, and Michelle is loving mom- and they are both still married- and happy together- compare that with Trump- with his new wife every 10 years.....
YouTube it.

President Obama:

YouTube it.

I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
Related to the fake job Senator Barack got for her by padding the pockets of the Chicago hospitals CEO's with tax payer money.

The job she used to screw over poor black people seeking medical treatment.

What a champ

what are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back