Barry and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

That's terrible. The one thing that sticks in my head about Michelle is how good she interacts with kids. Nothing ghetto about being good with kids.

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'

Yes and she's a great supporter of Beyoncé who is a fantastic model of racism and hate for young girls.

Yes and she's a great supporter of Beyoncé who is a fantastic role model for women and girls of all ages and colors.

There. Fixed it for you.

1eec0275f6731a125c845a888b27301d.jpg

That's terrible. The one thing that sticks in my head about Michelle is how good she interacts with kids. Nothing ghetto about being good with kids.

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'
Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

jknowgood

Liar.
He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Prove it.

Joe The Hoe's rantings are no more proof that Drumpf's.

You asked for proof and you got it....there are hundreds of sites verifying the amateurish forgery Hussein claims is his birff certificate. Sheriff Joe's investigators proved it beyond a doubt but of course a prancing ninny like you won't believe it....your whole world is based on lies and liars so you assume everybody is lying that proves it.

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.

I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.

My husband is an attorney, attorney's simply do not let their law license expire and that was the front that was given, surrendering and expiring are two different animals

Your husband is not the President

The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things

Being just too dumb to understand the right answer doesn't make the right answer a lie...

You know this whole story if one big piling heap of shit coming from bullshit mountain but hey keep on throwing it...

The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things
Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

Snopes? LMAO I've seen two of you nitwits scream it's not true,simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it not true. The difference is surrendering and letting it expire, two totally different things. Given Obama refuses to expose his past only fuels suspicions

Neither Barack nor Michelle "surrendered" their Law Licenses.

Here are the statuses of the Obamas from the Illinois Bar Association:

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=441394592
Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=1067774464
Status: Retired - not authorized to practice law or provide pro bono services

Both your links read "illegal operation"...as usual you fail. Run along

So the links don't work - what ever will you do?

You could try it out yourself.

Here's the link: Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission

Click "Lawyer Search", and type in "Obama".

Or you can continue to revel in ignorance, if you'd prefer.

Ahh but if she doesn't do that and keep lieing here then she thinks she is always right...

Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

Snopes? LMAO I've seen two of you nitwits scream it's not true,simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it not true. The difference is surrendering and letting it expire, two totally different things. Given Obama refuses to expose his past only fuels suspicions

Neither Barack nor Michelle "surrendered" their Law Licenses.

Here are the statuses of the Obamas from the Illinois Bar Association:

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=441394592
Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=1067774464
Status: Retired - not authorized to practice law or provide pro bono services

Both your links read "illegal operation"...as usual you fail. Run along

So the links don't work - what ever will you do?

You could try it out yourself.

Here's the link: Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission

Click "Lawyer Search", and type in "Obama".

Or you can continue to revel in ignorance, if you'd prefer.

Your link only says voluntary inactive and/or retired, which in no way disproves the OP. What are the reasons for being inactive? Oh wait, you're not an attorney and don't know an attorney just doesn't let their license lapse. Bother me again when you have something else

Cite a lie from the RWNJs about the Obama's that turned out to be true.

And PROVE it.

For starters his birff certificate is a TOTAL PHOTOSHOPPED FRAUD.

Sheriff Arpaio: “Close” to Finding Obama Birth Certificate Forger

Then why has the State of Hawaii officially and repeatedly said that the Birth Certificate is authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii?

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Birthers......what idiots.....

I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.

Of course- because that lie has circulated on the internet among right wing nut jobs for years.

By the way- the moon landings actually happened.

Prove it.

Joe The Hoe's rantings are no more proof that Drumpf's.

You asked for proof and you got it....there are hundreds of sites verifying the amateurish forgery Hussein claims is his birff certificate. Sheriff Joe's investigators proved it beyond a doubt but of course a prancing ninny like you won't believe it....your whole world is based on lies and liars so you assume everybody is lying that proves it.

So where is Sheriff Joe's report that says it is a fraud?

I call you one Arizona Sheriff's press conference and raise you the State of Hawaii repeatedly saying Sheriff Joe is an idiot.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.
LOL!!! Repeating the same old shit without citations? At least make an effort! :tinfoil: :eusa_doh:

Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

Yes, she is raising two fine daughters- despite the best efforts of sick right wing nuts jobs like you.

Why bring this up? Obama supporters will just say it is some kind of fraud.

LOL- it was a lie the first time it was brought up years ago- but right wing nut jobs keep passing the emails around- and you all believe whatever they send you.

jknowgood

Liar.
He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
“I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”

Your link only says voluntary inactive and/or retired, which in no way disproves the OP. What are the reasons for being inactive? Oh wait, you're not an attorney and don't know an attorney just doesn't let their license lapse. Bother me again when you have something else.
Any attorney worth their salt will tell you that failure to prove a negative doesn't make the positive true.

It appears that both Barry and Michelle did not simply forget to renew their law licenses. The truth has finally come out:

I Knew THE OBAMA’S BOTH LOST THEIR LAW LICENSES… But I Didn’t Know Why Until READ THIS… | Patriot Crier

How do we know that this is a lie- well lets look at the first line

This is 100% legit.

Whenever I see that on a website, I check and make sure I still have my wallet.

Let's look at the first claim

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

And the proof the author offered that Barack Obama surrendered his license
o escape charges he lied on his bar application.
Nada- zip- nothing.

The rest is crap in the same vein- and you right wing nut jobs eat it all up- just because they tell you 'this is 100% legit"!

LOL

Has this conspiracy not already been killed and buried in the back yard?

Why bring it up now? There is not even anything to gain politically here - if it was seized because Obama peed on your grandma it still would not change anything at all - Obama is not going to run for office again...

Forum List

Back