Barry and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

My husband is an attorney, attorney's simply do not let their law license expire and that was the front that was given, surrendering and expiring are two different animals

Well, at least it should prohibit Hillary from nominating Obama for Supreme Court justice. All this would come out during the vetting process and Obama wouldn't want that to happen. LOL!!

Presidents don't need a law license

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

My husband is an attorney, attorney's simply do not let their law license expire and that was the front that was given, surrendering and expiring are two different animals

Your husband is not the President

It appears that both Barry and Michelle did not simply forget to renew their law licenses. The truth has finally come out:

I Knew THE OBAMA’S BOTH LOST THEIR LAW LICENSES… But I Didn’t Know Why Until READ THIS… | Patriot Crier

Sufferer's from Obama Derangement Syndrome are the ultimate recyclers- you keep recycling the same old disproven crap over and over and over.

The question really is why all of your RWNJ's so desperately need to slander the President and the First Lady.

I always laughed when Hussein's supporters claimed he could have been a top-notch corporate lawyer but instead decided to fight for "his people". The clown doesn't have the foggiest notion of American history and would have been laughed out of any board room or disposition conference room.

The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things
Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things
Taking License
This is incorrect: Barack Obama did not "surrender" his law license. Like Michelle, Barack Obama had no need for an active law license for the work in which he was engaged, so in February 2007 (after announcing his candidacy for the presidency) he chose to have his law license placed on “voluntarily inactive” status, and after becoming president he opted to change his status to “voluntarily retired.” Neither of the Obamas was irrevocably stripped of their law licenses through the action of "surrendering" them.

The Obamas’ Law Licenses

It’s true that neither the president nor the first lady holds an active license to practice law. A search on the website of the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois shows that Barack Obama is listed as “voluntarily retired and not authorized to practice law,” and Michelle Obama is listed as “voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.”

If your husband is really an attorney, he would be able to easily check the status with the Illinois Bar- but it is probably easier for you to just believe whatever crap is delivered by RWNJ's in your email everyday.

Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

Cite a lie about a conservative that Snopes has ever investigated, much less proved false.

Snopes? LMAO I've seen two of you nitwits scream it's not true,simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it not true. The difference is surrendering and letting it expire, two totally different things. Given Obama refuses to expose his past only fuels suspicions

Forum List

Back