Barry and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

Yet you are unable to actually provide a quote- because that would require your post to be factual.

Yes- he is a loving father, and Michelle is loving mom- and they are both still married- and happy together- compare that with Trump- with his new wife every 10 years.....
YouTube it.

Hey, you lazy wingnut dipshit who refuses to take responsibility for your own posts.

Here is your video, by another wingut but Obama was talking about contraception and not abortion.

EDIT: BTW, another winner OP.:cuckoo:

You dumb fuck abortion is birth control in Obama's eyes. He still says he wouldn't want his daughters to be punished with a baby. So what difference does it make?

What difference does it make? You mean other than the video demonstrating that Obama wasn't talking about abortion even though you claimed he was? I don't know, considering how you've been pulled apart in this thread by others it probably doesn't matter much at all.

Like I said birth control is abortion to Obama. Did he not say that he wanted his daughters punished by having a child? What kind of father is thinking about his daughter getting knocked up when they are six years old? Is he a pervert?

anything else you'd like to pretend exists?

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.
I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
LOL!!! Repeating the same old shit without citations? At least make an effort! :tinfoil: :eusa_doh:
It's on the Illinois bar association site. We don't know why big moo doesn't have a law license. It was voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Why is anyone's guess.

you are clueless. and dishonest. and no such site exists or you'd have linked it.

barakula went inactive when he ran for presidunce. Big moo lost hers when she voluntarily surrendered the license pursuant to court order.
I already knew for years that the Michelle hermaphrodite lost its law license years ago for one corruption or another.
LOL!!! Repeating the same old shit without citations? At least make an effort! :tinfoil: :eusa_doh:
It's on the Illinois bar association site. We don't know why big moo doesn't have a law license. It was voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Why is anyone's guess.

Can you post some more information about this court order?
There isn't any. The Illinois bar site says voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Now you know everything I know.

Here? https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=441394592

There is no court order, just some legalize at the bottom that is displayed on every page in the search result.

There isn't any. The Illinois bar site says voluntarily surrendered pursuant to court order. Now you know everything I know.

that is a lie like everything else you post. THIS is what the site says:

"Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law"

it also says:
Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings:
None

ARDC  |  Lawyer Search Results

click on her name, lying loon

Well, at least it should prohibit Hillary from nominating Obama for Supreme Court justice. All this would come out during the vetting process and Obama wouldn't want that to happen. LOL!!

No requirement to be a lawyer to be on the SCOTUS.

it also says:
and Pending Proceedings:
None

ARDC | Lawyer Search Results

I think she's confused with the red font at the bottom.

it also says:
and Pending Proceedings:
None

if only that were true.

it also says:
and Pending Proceedings:
None

if only that were true.

You're right, why the hell am I giving her the benefit of the doubt?

it also says:
and Pending Proceedings:
None

if only that were true.

You're right, why the hell am I giving her the benefit of the doubt?

because you're nicer than she is? :)

Your husband is not the President
The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things
Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

Snopes? LMAO I've seen two of you nitwits scream it's not true,simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it not true. The difference is surrendering and letting it expire, two totally different things. Given Obama refuses to expose his past only fuels suspicions

Neither Barack nor Michelle "surrendered" their Law Licenses.

Here are the statuses of the Obamas from the Illinois Bar Association:

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=441394592
Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law

http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=1067774464
Status: Retired - not authorized to practice law or provide pro bono services

Both your links read "illegal operation"...as usual you fail. Run along
telling-off the same senior mod? You are a handful catfish grl

Presidents don't need a law license

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

Neither do supreme court justices.

But its moot because the premise of the OP is nonsense.

Why would an exPresident or First Lady want a law license?
Neither will ever practice law again

My husband is an attorney, attorney's simply do not let their law license expire and that was the front that was given, surrendering and expiring are two different animals
Your husband is not the President
The President surrendered his law license, why? Expire and surrender are two different things
Semantics. It's his opponents that are trying to put the worst face on it, but where's the proof? Certainly not in the article cited. It's all innuendo and conjecture, NOT proof. You certainly wouldn't catch snopes being that sloppy.

Snopes? LMAO I've seen two of you nitwits scream it's not true,simply saying "it's not true" doesn't make it not true. The difference is surrendering and letting it expire, two totally different things. Given Obama refuses to expose his past only fuels suspicions
this will definitely hurt his reelection prospects :(

Yep- she is raising two fine daughters, and as First Lady is working to help children- only a racist like HB would call that 'ghetto'
Two fine kids? He says he is glad there is abortion so they can kill his grandkids. He is sick.

jknowgood

Liar.
He did say that he is glad that abortion. Is available, because he wouldn't want his daughters burdened with a child. That would be his grandchild. Dumbass.

Trust right wing nut jobs like yourself to lie whenever you post- which is why you don't actually quote him- but misquote him.

President Obama:
“I’ve got two daughters. I want them to control their own health care choices.”
I've got two daughters. I don't want them punished with a baby.

I understand- being your daughter is punishment enough.

it also says:
and Pending Proceedings:
None

This thread is all about the mental masturbation of anti-Obama loons- this same email has gone around- and been posted on boards dozens of times over the past 7 years- and they keep repeating it to themselves because they get their jollies from hearing the same old lies about the President and his wife.

Forum List

Back